Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By dedetriniking

Thread: PSY and MC Hammer.

Credits

Thumbs up PSY and MC Hammer.

Hoooooot!
    “I cannot give you the formula for success, but I can give you the formula for failure–which is:
    Try to please everybody” Herbert Bayard Swope

(((Natural creation))) Essential Flower's Avatar Essential Flower is offline
    Credits
    MC look more energetic.

Credits
    hammar hasnt lost a step
    the healthy man does not torture others - generally it is the tortured who turn into torturers.

Carl G. Jung

Credits
    either i am old or the world is just collectively dumbing down, but i can't seem to find half the shit that "buss" on the internet, to be remotely fascinating

how and why are people fascinated with that corny ass song...that performance was mediocre...it was more flashing lights than anything else...it was like watching an old mc hammer performance from the 90s....nothing, new, special or innovating.....

these so called new artists bore me...it's like you gotta have the IQ of a semi-retarded infant, who gets distracted by shiny objects in order to be stimulated by them
    you ALL AGREE with my opinion, which is why NONE of you ever EFFECTIVELY DISPUTE IT

you ONLY have faith in the WOMEN'S ability to ELEVATE which is why you only FOCUS ON WOMEN...you ALL have long given up on Black men

you just don't have the BALLS to OVERTLY AGREE....rather just do it INDIRECTLY

weak men only can deal with weaker women

in the presence of strength you diminish...

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by NikkiGiovanni View Post
    either i am old or the world is just collectively dumbing down, but i can't seem to find half the shit that "buss" on the internet, to be remotely fascinating

how and why are people fascinated with that corny ass song...that performance was mediocre...it was more flashing lights than anything else...it was like watching an old mc hammer performance from the 90s....nothing, new, special or innovating.....

these so called new artists bore me...it's like you gotta have the IQ of a semi-retarded infant, who gets distracted by shiny objects in order to be stimulated by them
    Gyul....is a novelty song with a novelty dance. Its not about top notch music or dancing. Its like the Macarena or Turn me On. It aint that serious.
    rayt2009 likes this.
    I hath 9 and 90 tribulations and nary a one doth concern a wench!

Credits
    oooh shhhhiittt
    you better hope you know who dont see dat
    the healthy man does not torture others - generally it is the tortured who turn into torturers.

Carl G. Jung

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by NikkiGiovanni View Post

i felt the same way.. most of my fascination was on the amount of money he making of off youtube hits.. that shit is crazy...

Carl G. Jung

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by dedetriniking View Post
    Gyul....is a novelty song with a novelty dance. Its not about top notch music or dancing. Its like the Macarena or Turn me On. It aint that serious.
    i know.....music and videos are just so shitty these days...someone put me on to Azealia Banks the other day....i am not sure how i feel about her...but i am ecstatic that Anita Baker has made a comeback...FUKK these marginally talented pricks flooding the mainstream...they annoy me...and i HATED the macarena, i hate the electric slide, cupid shuffle, or any other novelty dance that comes out....LAAAAMMMMMEEEEEEE
    you ALL AGREE with my opinion, which is why NONE of you ever EFFECTIVELY DISPUTE IT

you ONLY have faith in the WOMEN'S ability to ELEVATE which is why you only FOCUS ON WOMEN...you ALL have long given up on Black men

you just don't have the BALLS to OVERTLY AGREE....rather just do it INDIRECTLY

weak men only can deal with weaker women

in the presence of strength you diminish...