Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: pssssssssst......dc carnival bus ride people

  1. #1
    strength, courage, wisdom soca junkie's Avatar soca junkie is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    here
    Posts
    13,484
    Credits
    54,187

    Talking pssssssssst......dc carnival bus ride people

    hey ppl....deposits for dc carnival busride are due asap...seats are limited so to secure yours, please link a sokalypso member....

    Sokalypso...The Bus Ride!!! for more info.................

  2. #2
    Empress at large Mrs_Scorpion's Avatar Mrs_Scorpion is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    3,282
    Credits
    1,058,915
    Me on ah bus wit allyuh!!! Hell NO!!! I rather get a cokie ochro from my significant other. See allyuh in de mud band.

  3. #3
    da sweet one Sweetie's Avatar Sweetie is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    13,688
    Credits
    12,793
    ah hope a certain non-bones on fries eatin dumplin have we mark down....lol

  4. #4
    strength, courage, wisdom soca junkie's Avatar soca junkie is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    here
    Posts
    13,484
    Credits
    54,187
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs_Scorpion
    Me on ah bus wit allyuh!!! Hell NO!!! I rather get a cokie ochro from my significant other. See allyuh in de mud band.

    :p good afternoon miss lady!!! at least i know i can't get put off this bus for misbehavin

  5. #5
    amprincess
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by soca junkie
    hey ppl....deposits for dc carnival busride are due asap...seats are limited so to secure yours, please link a sokalypso member....

    Sokalypso...The Bus Ride!!! for more info.................
    don't we have business to discuss? :p

  6. #6
    Mrs. Cimo 2 QueenBea's Avatar QueenBea is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    11,822
    Credits
    1,019,880
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetie
    ah hope a certain non-bones on fries eatin dumplin have we mark down....lol
    lmao I forgot about that yunno

  7. #7
    da sweet one Sweetie's Avatar Sweetie is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    13,688
    Credits
    12,793
    Quote Originally Posted by amprincess
    don't we have business to discuss? :p
    do we have some buisness to discuss

  8. #8
    amprincess
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetie
    do we have some buisness to discuss
    lol

  9. #9
    da sweet one Sweetie's Avatar Sweetie is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    13,688
    Credits
    12,793
    Quote Originally Posted by amprincess
    lol
    jus remember I am ur favorite Sweetie and fellow detective

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •