Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: profiled by your own kind...

  1. #1
    dE dAmN tInG sElf! cOcKbAcKnRoLL's Avatar cOcKbAcKnRoLL is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Yuh really want to know?!
    Posts
    6,594
    Credits
    5,512

    profiled by your own kind...

    so i was in an upscale boutique on the upper east side, wearing my office attire and was followed around the store by the black security guard...i tried to ignore him but he was so blatant with it that i eventually said something to the manager who in turn said something to him that made him stop the bs...i was so infuriated by that arse, i wanted to cuss like i have no home training but chose not to be "typical"...what would you have done? have you ever experienced this?

  2. #2
    God is my pilot Shandy 2.0's Avatar Shandy 2.0 is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    ...concrete jungle where dreams are made of...
    Posts
    26,976
    Credits
    1,088,856
    I've experienced this so many times I don't even bother. I just look at them and shake my head.
    "Create the highest, grandest vision possible for your life, because you become what you believe." - Oprah Winfrey

    "If you keep believing in yourself and seek enthusiasm inside your soul, things will get simpler, more spontaneous." ~Paulo Coelho

    "I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader

    Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit
    the floor each morning the devil says:
    "Oh Crap, She's up!"

  3. #3
    Fowl cock run backyard A.savage's Avatar A.savage is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Shhhh what she man doh know cah hurt mi
    Posts
    884
    Credits
    1,006,253
    Quote Originally Posted by cOcKbAcKnRoLL View Post
    so i was in an upscale boutique on the upper east side, wearing my office attire and was followed around the store by the black security guard...i tried to ignore him but he was so blatant with it that i eventually said something to the manager who in turn said something to him that made him stop the bs...i was so infuriated by that arse, i wanted to cuss like i have no home training but chose not to be "typical"...what would you have done? have you ever experienced this?
    Hmmmm could it be depending of course on how fine you is that this cat was ignoring his job to check it de fine looking woman that was in his store ?(stalkerish)

  4. #4
    positive vibes........... Cookies & Cream's Avatar Cookies & Cream is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    hot sun
    Posts
    206
    Credits
    1,258,635
    This has happened to me before. I was so damn mad and really wanted to tell them a few choice words but I had to remember to act like I had some broughtupcy. I didn't bother purchasing what I went into the store to get because I was so upset. Times like these you just have to shrug it off.

  5. #5
    Banned BobbyRomance is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    On the edge
    Posts
    1,167
    Credits
    1,007,627
    Quote Originally Posted by cOcKbAcKnRoLL View Post
    so i was in an upscale boutique on the upper east side, wearing my office attire and was followed around the store by the black security guard...i tried to ignore him but he was so blatant with it that i eventually said something to the manager who in turn said something to him that made him stop the bs...i was so infuriated by that arse, i wanted to cuss like i have no home training but chose not to be "typical"...what would you have done? have you ever experienced this?

    I would have just laughed at the fool for wasting his time. I could give two fawks about some ignorant jackazz following me around a store.

  6. #6
    dE dAmN tInG sElf! cOcKbAcKnRoLL's Avatar cOcKbAcKnRoLL is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Yuh really want to know?!
    Posts
    6,594
    Credits
    5,512
    Quote Originally Posted by shandy View Post
    I've experienced this so many times I don't even bother. I just look at them and shake my head.
    this does get me so kissmehass vex...this is also one of the reasons why i think before looking at someone and assuming i kno what they are all about b/c of their skin color or the way they dress...

    Quote Originally Posted by A.savage View Post
    Hmmmm could it be depending of course on how fine you is that this cat was ignoring his job to check it de fine looking woman that was in his store ?(stalkerish)
    u got a point there, lol...but nah, de man feel i was tiefing something...

    Quote Originally Posted by Cookies & Cream View Post
    This has happened to me before. I was so damn mad and really wanted to tell them a few choice words but I had to remember to act like I had some broughtupcy. I didn't bother purchasing what I went into the store to get because I was so upset. Times like these you just have to shrug it off.
    i bought what i went for because it wasnt the fault of the manager or the store...they immediatly made amove to correct it when i brought it to their attention...plus i wanted to show the a** that tho he assumed otherwise, i was there to buy and not tief...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •