Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Problem between Guyanese and Trini's?

Credits

Problem between Guyanese and Trini's?

I'm always hearing about some big beef between Guyanese peoples and Trini peoples. Some Trinis that I know say its because we Guyanese say Curry-chicken and Curry-goat, and Trini's say chicken-curry.
    I don't know the whole story so I was wondering if someone could please explain it to me.
    just the other night I was a this fete wining with some fine trini gal and all of a sudden just because I have this Guyanese wrist band round me arm she gone and left me just like that. Please tell me what the problem is 'cause this girl was FINE!

tramericanjr
    Quote Originally Posted by SocaPride
    I'm always hearing about some big beef between Guyanese peoples and Trini peoples. Some Trinis that I know say its because we Guyanese say Curry-chicken and Curry-goat, and Trini's say chicken-curry.
    I don't know the whole story so I was wondering if someone could please explain it to me.
    just the other night I was a this fete wining with some fine trini gal and all of a sudden just because I have this Guyanese wrist band round me arm she gone and left me just like that. Please tell me what the problem is 'cause this girl was FINE!
    whatttt

i dont think its that serious

dev
    Credits
    Yuh got be joking..Uh fight over food? I say chicken curry and I got uh wicked guttaperk in my top drawer.

Credits
    LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!
    You gotta be kidding right about "because we Guyanese say Curry-chicken and Curry-goat, and Trini's say chicken-curry."
    Btw I think its opposite all my GT peeps say Chicken curry, Duck curry etc.

joon-yah
    are you attempting to imitate my JA vs. Trini post ??

Credits

wait, guyanese doez say CHICKEN CURRY, we doez say CURRY CHICKEN(dat rite way...lolz)

sum guyaneses dunt like trinis, n sum trinis na like guyaneses.....thiz iz ol newz if u ask me...lolz

mah gyal iz guyanese, but i do mek guyanese jokez on she n ting

TC
    Credits
    I never even knew there was a problem! One of my good good friends in Australia is a Guyanese. The only thing I want to lick of his head for is that he keeps teasing me that I come from Tunapuna...he thinks the word is hilarious!
    P.S as a Trini, I say Curry chicken.

Credits
    i kno sum guyaneses who swear they betta than triniiiiiiiiiiiii....lawddd

but go 2 penale, or debe, n ting, most people livin there iz who....GUYANESE!...lolz

tramericanjr
    damn

Juksan Stabbs
    Boaf ah wunna gaw yuh strings in a knot yeh!! Ef yuh look at the proper way to speak (i shouldn't really talk but guess who en keh??) then you'd realize dah since Chicken is the food...with "curry" being the style with which it's cooked, the proper way of saying it is "Curried Chicken". Dah is like saying Ju-C Banana.. ..sweet geezuscryst!!!

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Juksan Stabbs
    Boaf ah wunna gaw yuh strings in a knot yeh!! Ef yuh look at the proper way to speak (i shouldn't really talk but guess who en keh??) then you'd realize dah since Chicken is the food...with "curry" being the style with which it's cooked, the proper way of saying it is "Curried Chicken". Dah is like saying Ju-C Banana.. ..sweet geezuscryst!!!

i dunt kno y they doez say chicken curry, if datz da case they shuold say chicken bake, or chicken fried

but people from india doez say chicken curry as well

guyanese's curry doez B rhel greeny though...lolz

TC
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Juksan Stabbs

Yes I too find the point very trivial! Just as long as the blaaasted thing tastes gone, I doh care who mek it what it called or where its from!

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Nv Da KyD
    i dunt kno y they doez say chicken curry, if datz da case they shuold say chicken bake, or chicken fried

but people from india doez say chicken curry as well

guyanese's curry doez B rhel greeny though...lolz
    Steups....you does talk some real faught sometimes!!! My mother's curry en no greenish so I en know what chupiness yuh talkin'! Did it ever occur to you that maybe you girl's trying to poison you....slowly?

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Rinababy
    Steups....you does talk some real faught sometimes!!! My mother's curry en no greenish so I en know what chupiness yuh talkin'! Did it ever occur to you that maybe you girl's trying to poison you....slowly?

i never ate she cookin....i talkin bout mah family....sum of dem guyanese, n they doez cook greeny...mayB u dunt cook like dat cause u have sum trini in u.....

TC
    Credits
    *TC steps out of this thread before the real war begins*

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast