Thread: private confession booth

Dragon

private confession booth

This post is only open to quite storm

Now quite storm here is yuh 15min of imix fame confess yuh sins here to Pastor Dragon

Credits

Re: private confession booth

Originally posted by DRAGON

Now quite storm here is yuh 15min of imix fame confess yuh sins here to Pastor Dragon
    heh..well take it in private nah den

Credits

Re: private confession booth

Originally posted by DRAGON

Go ahead Quiet! You won't get this opportunity too often!

Credits

Re: Re: private confession booth

Originally posted by CARAMELSISTA
    Go ahead Quiet! You won't get this opportunity too often!
    stuepzzzzzzzzzz you too

Credits
    Don't tell him anything...he will blackmail you....

Credits
    Originally posted by Ilandfntsy
    Don't tell him anything...he will blackmail you....
    ah believe that too..how strange he want to do ah private confession and is not even friday..hmm eh dragon what is that one eh ..

Credits

Cool Thank yuh pastor

Pastor ah glad Lawd ah go give de church money
    Well hear de situation

It have this man right tryin hard to get with me swaering up and down that he doh have no girl on this campus. But because he doh see mey in every party and all over de place he figure that ah doh know nothin. So he coming wid he sad story tryin hard to get wid me but he have ah girl pregnant and cuttin she tail all ova de place. Now yuh think ah should put him on blast and let him know he is ah lying sack ah *ahem*

Sin #1
    Friday is mey birthday mey frens having ah party for mey in de ppl college dorm hall. If ah charge ah wrong. and do I have to give money for de alcohol.

Sin #2
    It have ah man that ah know comin to de party but he have ah sort of girl fren, if ah kiss him up and claim ah was drunk ah wrong.

Sin #3
    Is mey fren bday on Sunday is it selfish of me to not want to share my bday party with her

If more come up ah go tell yuh

Credits

Talking

All yuh des sins open for general discussion and further more doh try to mess up mey relationship wid pastor nah.

Dragon
    Ah wise man always said the truth should set yuh free. Since de man yuh like dont want tell de truth kick him to the curb

Sin #1
    If your friends are keeping the party its up to them to charge admission. You should pay for the alcohol it yuh birthday

Sin #2
    There is noting wrong with ah little birthday kiss. Just dont let things get out of hand. P.S. dont let he woman see yuh kissing him

Sin #3
    The lord teaches us to share with people who are less fortunate. I think it would be nice if you share the party with her

Sounds like you have some great friends. You should be glad to have people like that around you

Credits
    Lawd yuh see ah not to sure bout that paying for de alcohol thing and in concern with that fool ah bout to put that lying dog on blast and go lay it on de *ahem* thick.

Pastor thanks for de advice. We go bounce up in de booth next week Friday cause afta this party yuh go have mey sayin hail mary from now till ah dead.

Yuh sure to see my in church and this time ah go make sure de shirt not tight like de last time. Ah sorry for tantalizing yuh in de church.

Dragon
    Dont worry my child keep you faith in the lord and he will guide you in the right direction when you go back to the dorm. Take ah good look in the mirror. The person you see is the love of your life. Never put some man needs before your own. He should give you the option to continue seeing him or not. Not lie to you about his situation to me he is just a coward not ah real man

Credits
    Yuh see me and this pastor go do good together. Next time ah hear somebody callin yuh ah shifty, trifiling pastor ah go get on them and ah go watch to see who puttin they hand to take outde money out de collection plate. Thanks again ah takin yuh advice to heart.