Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: PRESIDENT OBAMA'S FIRST TRIP to SO-CALLED SUBSAHARA will be GHANA

Credits

PRESIDENT OBAMA'S FIRST TRIP to SO-CALLED SUBSAHARA will be GHANA

GOOD CHOICE.

TAWK yuh TAWK

Credits
    2,466,130,003,239,999,894,719,398,969,643,979,951,637,561,03 2,240,627,990,921,216
    HE need to stay his ass here and work on the economy

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    The MARKETS LQQKING GOOD.

Credits
    Ghanaian economy is booming, and has remained relatively untouched by the entire financial mess. Without the language barrier, Ghana could be the gateway for greater African investment by Americans.

Credits
    2,466,130,003,239,999,894,719,398,969,643,979,951,637,561,03 2,240,627,990,921,216
    Quote Originally Posted by VINCYPOWA View Post
    The MARKETS LQQKING GOOD.
    Son are you living under ah rock or you drinking Obama juice. The economy is in a mess, two of three carmakers are going bankrupt and millions of people out of ah job an you saying the market looking good

Credits
    Son are you living under ah rock or you drinking Obama juice. The economy is in a mess, two of three carmakers are going bankrupt and millions of people out of ah job an you saying the market looking good
    OUR STANDOUT LEADER of the FREE WORLD, PRESIDENT OBAMA, knows that in order to FIX the MESS LEFT over from the WORTHLESS and INCOMPETENT EX REPUBLICAN PRESIDENT, George “DUMBYA” Bush, is going to be a job that only the MESSIAH can SOLVE. So it is in this context that Mr. Obama has decide to FIX the MESS left by Bush.

He knows that he cannot CONCENTRATE on only DOMESTIC ISSUES, because, again, our DUMFOUNDED EX PRESIDENT, the REPUBLICAN Bush, has RUIN our GOOD NAME and RESPECT GLOBALLY, so OBAMA has to TRAVEL to EUROPE, the MIDDLE EAST, LATIN AMERICA/CARIBBEAN and AFRICA to start the PROCESS of fixing the MESS that he MET in the WHITE HOUSE.

That being said, we just have to wait and see if the ECONOMIC STIMULUS package, along with HEALTH CARE and ENERGY reforms, is going to help STIMULATE the ECONOMY.

This means that we have to wait until the HEALTH CARE bill is passed by CONGRESS and SIGNED by Mr. Obama. We have to keep our eyes on the STRESS TEST currently taking place in our banking system/institutions. We will have to wait and see how all this ties in with the VISION that PRESIDENT OBAMA has for the NEW ECONOMY of the USA. So far, I think he is doing an EXCELLENT JOB trying to FIX the MESS left over from the reign of the INCOMPETENT BUSH.

...concrete jungle where dreams are made of...
    Credits
    Is he going on a social call? Exotic vacation? is this similar to a certain gov't official attending a NYC Broadway show while a certain major city goes underwater? I'm just asking.

If the answer is "no" then how about letting the man do his job this economy is NOT going to be fixed overnight, I don't think I needed to tell you that you should know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneshot View Post
    Ghanaian economy is booming, and has remained relatively untouched by the entire financial mess. Without the language barrier, Ghana could be the gateway for greater African investment by Americans.
    hmmm, do you have any good links to this info? I would like to read up on this.
    "Create the highest, grandest vision possible for your life, because you become what you believe." - Oprah Winfrey

"If you keep believing in yourself and seek enthusiasm inside your soul, things will get simpler, more spontaneous." ~Paulo Coelho

"I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit
    the floor each morning the devil says:
    "Oh Crap, She's up!"

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by VINCYPOWA View Post
    GOOD CHOICE.

TAWK yuh TAWK
    and YOU! How about posting links to the stories instead of this lame one-liner thing! Some of us work you know!
    "Create the highest, grandest vision possible for your life, because you become what you believe." - Oprah Winfrey

"If you keep believing in yourself and seek enthusiasm inside your soul, things will get simpler, more spontaneous." ~Paulo Coelho

"Oh Crap, She's up!"

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Shandy 2.0 View Post
    nah it was a feature on bbc radio 4.

Credits
    nah it was a feature on bbc radio 4.
    aw shucks. OK.

still good info, thanks.

"Oh Crap, She's up!"

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Shandy 2.0 View Post
    Is he going on a social call? Exotic vacation? is this similar to a certain gov't official attending a NYC Broadway show while a certain major city goes underwater? I'm just asking.

If the answer is "no" then how about letting the man do his job this economy is NOT going to be fixed overnight, I don't think I needed to tell you that you should know.

HONEY - can you tell me the reason why the youth is going to Africa ?

Credits
    HONEY - can you tell me the reason why the youth is going to Africa ?
    Geee, let me see from what I read he is looking to strengthen US relations with sub-saharan Africa and what better place to do that than in one of the economically strongest countries on the continent. (thanks to Oneshot for the blurb)

So I guess you also have issues with him visiting Russia to work on relations with that country.

and I guess darling, you also have problems with his pending visit to Egypt to strengthen relations between the US and the Muslim world.

So for you fack foreign policy right, here's a newsflash, the United States doesn't operate in a bubble, the POTUS knows that which is why he is going on these trips.

So you rather he just sit in the White House and "work on the economy" well what do you think he is doing sweetheart? a president has to handle a lot of things you know.

"Oh Crap, She's up!"

Credits
    Hustla Knee Grow Barracks O'Bomber NEEDS TO Walk with Air Force One STACKED with REPARATIONS CASH from HIS White Ruling Class for the African People.........

......Africans don't need to see another Slick Talking Knee Grow in a Suit arriving from 'MerryCah

--They need to see that REPARATIONS CASH MONEY!!!
    Last edited by marabunta; 05-18-2009 at 04:01 PM.

Credits
    Nigeria better, F Ghana
    STATUS UPDATE: (6/11/11)
    Nigerians are great people

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Olokun View Post
    Nigeria better, F Ghana
    nigeria is hardly stable

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast