Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Predictions About 'The Sopranos' Finale

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by King_Castle_Rockz View Post
    Can you say "Fade to Black"....LOL

Nice Ending.....
    Good surprising ending. It made us think that everyone that walked into the restaurant would blow Tony away.

Credits
    what season is this again...

Credits
    For real i thought Cablevisions screwed me. But after finally getting over the shock of the ending what is the deal, are we to just walk away and say Tony lived happily ever after.

sharkie
    Quote Originally Posted by limintrinibwoy View Post
    what season is this again...
    the last one dodo.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by sharkie View Post
    the last one dodo.
    gimmieh ah number yuh whale

Credits
    I read earlier that this was the 6th and final season.

a brief synopsis please?

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by SkoolboY View Post
    ..Tony got wacked in front of is family by the guy in the brown leather jacket who went to the bathroom. They wanted all the viewers to figure it out for themselves, which is why they cut it short. Meadow walked in on the whole thing and started screaming hysterically.
    We really don't know that. It was totally left up to the viewers interpretation.

sharkie
    Quote Originally Posted by limintrinibwoy View Post
    gimmieh ah number yuh whale
    eleventy-two yuh dingbat

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by sharkie View Post
    eleventy-two yuh dingbat
    tanx

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by KittiLee View Post
    For real i thought Cablevisions screwed me. But after finally getting over the shock of the ending what is the deal, are we to just walk away and say Tony lived happily ever after.
    That's what i thought i grabbed the remote thinking that somehow something happened to my cable and ....I honestly thought that paulie knew that Tony was going to get killed .....I was expecting a little more violence in this episodehowever it left somethinhg tfor the imagination ....

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by NYC2BGI View Post
    We really don't know that. It was totally left up to the viewers interpretation.
    Exactly.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by ################reegal View Post
    i thought it was just me... i thought the guy who walked past Tony to the bathroom was gonna pop him
    They wanted us to think that..there was a lot of foreshadowing...but that did not happen...even though the ending was anti-climactic it was also very creative...basically it can have any ending your imagination can come up with...I thought there was gonna be a shout out and that only Meadow would survive because her parallel parking skills are just as top notch as mine.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by trinifever View Post
    They wanted us to think that..there was a lot of foreshadowing...but that did not happen...even though the ending was anti-climactic it was also very creative...basically it can have any ending your imagination can come up with...I thought there was gonna be a shout out and that only Meadow would survive because her parallel parking skills are just as top notch as mine.
    with exscept for the parking skills thing.i thought there was gonna be a shoot out too, but i thought the guy at the bar was a gunman, ans the guy sitting elsewhere was fbi..

left to your imagination i guess...

i did not like how phil got merked....should have had him seeing them and running, talking crap then getting shot by tony!

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBloopers View Post
    with exscept for the parking skills thing.i thought there was gonna be a shoot out too, but i thought the guy at the bar was a gunman, ans the guy sitting elsewhere was fbi..

left to your imagination i guess...

i did not like how phil got merked....should have had him seeing them and running, talking crap then getting shot by tony!
    Yeah I did not like that either. I even thought the black guys that came in were gonna do the shooting...they had me feeling suspicious of every one. I suppose part of their goal is just to let us see how common place these things are (Phils murder) no big drama, just out running errands with the wife and get popped.
    And the final scene just gives us an idea of what a person like Tony would feel like. A little paranoid you know, when you out for a regular meal you are constantly wondering if everyone that you see could end it for you at any time....Enough to drive you crazy, just like what Tony was experiencing. Who knows....lol

m
    Credits
    Another show becomes victim to the hype.

Folks seem to be too blood-thirsty now.

I thought it was beautiful.

My prediction was that neither Tony nor anyone in his immediate family would get clipped. For the simple fact that that would have been WAY too obvious.

I also expected Tony was gonna win, however I thought with more bloodshed.

I do like how Phil got clipped, it goes to show he was a lowdown fukka that didn't deserve any dignity. Let's face it...Phil has been WILDING out since he got out the can. Had too much of a chip on his shoulder and it was just bad for business.

This episode was in step with the rest of the season, which I thought was a very good one.

Based on its realism, it only makes sense that ISN'T such unecessary violence and killings. Remember, its strictly business, not emotion. Keep that in mind and you can appreciate what was done.

The last scene was FANTASTIC...it was clear to me that the writer WANTED to make almost EVERYONE in the bar look suspect.

Frankly, I would have been upset IF they copped out like that.

I believe there's whisperings of a possible movie in the future, say 2 years from now...so this would leave it open for that.

In conclussion, its not that Tony's living happily ever after, cause we all know Tone's anything BUT happy. It's that Tony's continuing with business as usual.

Beautiful.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast