Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Ppl Who Go Home For Carnival/Or Cropover

  1. #1
    Registered User deoriginalrudeboy is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    P.A.
    Posts
    12,634
    Credits
    23,263

    Ppl Who Go Home For Carnival/Or Cropover

    should u feel bad that u gine home to fete, n not spend much time w/ ur family. i feel if i gine home to visit i gine go home other then a bachannal season, i know when i go home i gine tuh fete. all i need is a place to eat shite piss sleep n bade.

  2. #2
    #1 Rupee Supporter RupeeGyrl's Avatar RupeeGyrl is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    LI
    Posts
    2,637
    Credits
    1,009,103
    i tell u already that u should at least spend some time with your family:

  3. #3
    Registered User deoriginalrudeboy is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    P.A.
    Posts
    12,634
    Credits
    23,263
    Originally posted by RupeeGyrl
    i tell u already that u should at least spend some time with your family:
    *one hard long steeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeuuuuuuuuuuuuuuupppppppppppppsssssssssssss *
    they will be there in july when i go back, buh ah eh spendin much time w/ dem again......down de road ah gone fuh a lime.:p :p

  4. #4
    IMIX ATTORNEY GENERAL Trinibaje's Avatar Trinibaje is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    24,079
    Credits
    1,560,847
    Originally posted by deoriginalrudeboy
    *one hard long steeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeuuuuuuuuuuuuuuupppppppppppppsssssssssssss *
    they will be there in july when i go back, buh ah eh spendin much time w/ dem again......down de road ah gone fuh a lime.:p :p

    go the fack to sleep

  5. #5
    Registered User deoriginalrudeboy is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    P.A.
    Posts
    12,634
    Credits
    23,263
    Originally posted by Trinibaje
    go the fack to sleep
    why r u being mean to me today
    ur hurting my feelings

  6. #6
    IMIX ATTORNEY GENERAL Trinibaje's Avatar Trinibaje is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    24,079
    Credits
    1,560,847
    Originally posted by deoriginalrudeboy
    why r u being mean to me today
    ur hurting my feelings

  7. #7
    Registered User deoriginalrudeboy is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    P.A.
    Posts
    12,634
    Credits
    23,263
    Originally posted by Trinibaje

    i have something for u....it includes some new iwer. turn around.
    only new ting.

  8. #8
    IMIX ATTORNEY GENERAL Trinibaje's Avatar Trinibaje is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    24,079
    Credits
    1,560,847
    Originally posted by deoriginalrudeboy

    i have something for u....it includes some new iwer. turn around.
    only new ting.

    can't wait

  9. #9
    Registered User deoriginalrudeboy is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    P.A.
    Posts
    12,634
    Credits
    23,263
    Originally posted by Trinibaje
    can't wait
    only the best for my mother.

  10. #10
    IMIX ATTORNEY GENERAL Trinibaje's Avatar Trinibaje is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    24,079
    Credits
    1,560,847
    Originally posted by deoriginalrudeboy
    only the best for my mother.
    love you too

  11. #11
    Registered User deoriginalrudeboy is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    P.A.
    Posts
    12,634
    Credits
    23,263
    Originally posted by Trinibaje
    love you too

    im downloading this machel n lil rick song. it is real good.

  12. #12
    ~*~In the Mix~*~ BajanPryncess is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Lost in BK!!!
    Posts
    5,308
    Credits
    6,966

    Re: Ppl Who Go Home For Carnival/Or Cropover

    Originally posted by deoriginalrudeboy
    should u feel bad that u gine home to fete, n not spend much time w/ ur family. i feel if i gine home to visit i gine go home other then a bachannal season, i know when i go home i gine tuh fete. all i need is a place to eat shite piss sleep n bade.
    Feel bad.....you mus' be a johnny......wha' de a$$ I feelin' bad fuh, when dey greedy a$$es beggin' yuh tuh send shyte in a barrel dey don' feel bad fuh not callin' yuh fuh three blasted years den all of a sudden yuh hearin' dem & besides it's my blasted money dat pay fuh de ticket, dem ain' send fuh me, cuz we in de "states" & accordin' tuh most ah dem we "rich"......look lemme leave dis post before ah lose muh d**n head........oh wait.....it already gone, sorry :p!!!!

    No, but seriously, if I have time tuh see dem den yeah dey would get a visit, if not, oh well, my sisters & I have a house, so, I don't have tuh worry 'bout sleepin', eatin' nor bathin' by none of dey chupid a$$es!!!!
    Still standing...:)

  13. #13
    Registered User deoriginalrudeboy is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    P.A.
    Posts
    12,634
    Credits
    23,263
    i feel the same way. they come when they want n gone. not me they know i doh bring shite fuh not one person. i doh have time fuh dah. ah pay me way, n if dey eh like it i go to a next hous we have n doh ha tuh bother w/ dem..........if i comin to visit lemme come xmas or anytime other then bachannal time of de year. steups.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •