Thread: the ppl I know

Credits

the ppl I know

so i'm on the phone..with a friend of mine...and we are discussing jobs....soooo....i'm reading up on pharmaceuticals...and there is a position called glasswashers..so I make the mistake of asking...*Whats a glasswasher??*...and MY friend...tells me its....the ppl that stand on the street and wash the car windows when u stop at the light......*DEAD*....*shakes head* the ppl I know....LMAO

btw- FYI
    Glasswasher (Pharmaceuticals)
    Collects, sterilizes, and washes all new, dirty, or contaminated glassware and supplies from labs. Handles biohazardous waste for decontamination in steam sterilizers. Maintains area equipment and a large inventory of sterile glassware and supplies. May be responsible for distributing glassware to lab areas. Requires a high school diploma or its equivalent and 0-2 years of related experience. Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field. Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job. Works under immediate supervision. Typically reports to a supervisor.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by nytrini
    so i'm on the phone..with a friend of mine...and we are discussing jobs....soooo....i'm reading up on pharmaceuticals...and there is a position called glasswashers..so I make the mistake of asking...*Whats a glasswasher??*...and MY friend...tells me its....the ppl that stand on the street and wash the car windows when u stop at the light......*DEAD*....*shakes head* the ppl I know....LMAO

btw- FYI
    Glasswasher (Pharmaceuticals)
    Collects, sterilizes, and washes all new, dirty, or contaminated glassware and supplies from labs. Handles biohazardous waste for decontamination in steam sterilizers. Maintains area equipment and a large inventory of sterile glassware and supplies. May be responsible for distributing glassware to lab areas. Requires a high school diploma or its equivalent and 0-2 years of related experience. Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field. Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job. Works under immediate supervision. Typically reports to a supervisor.

OH MY BAD..I stand corrected .its the ppl that clean the BUS STOP WINDOWS...LMAO

Credits

elq
    Credits
    so this wasn't the right pic that came wid the job description?

Last edited by elq; 07-11-2005 at 04:04 PM.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by nytrini
    OH MY BAD..I stand corrected .its the ppl that clean the BUS STOP WINDOWS...LMAO
    You friend is an airhead...

Is it a she? Is she cute?