Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Posting Pics of you and your SO on Social Sites....

Measure ur life with Love Doctor's Daughter's Avatar Doctor's Daughter is offline
    Credits

Thumbs up Posting Pics of you and your SO on Social Sites....

Does your partner have a problem if you put up a picture of you two together on a social site???

Is your partner saying that the reason for this is because he/she is a private person? I know many female friends who are not allowed to display any pics of them and their SO in public and they are comfortable with this, (at least that's what I think)... What are your views towards this, and how would you feel if your SO tells you not to post any pics of you two on any social network?
    The love of my life is an Imixer!!!

~DD~

Measure ur life with Love Doctor's Daughter's Avatar Doctor's Daughter is offline
    Credits
    nobody cares

~DD~

Credits
    yes he does we don't even chat or write messages on each other's walls on Facebook only PM...too many nosy people
    And keep your money, I got my own
    Keep a bigger smile on my face, being alone
    Bad motherfcuker, God complex
    Motivate your ass call me Malcolm X

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by triniameri View Post
    yes he does we don't even chat or write messages on each other's walls on Facebook only PM...too many nosy people
    i can beg you some credit please.

Dragon IG :: http://instagram.com/islandmixusa

Credits
    do you feel happy by him telling u not to post pics of him on these sites? is ur relationship status posted or it's not there? and if it is< what does it say, for both of u?

~DD~

Roz
    Credits
    If they are a private person...I will respect their wishes. But I would know his likes and dislikes, so if all of a sudden he is saying he don't want it done, I would have to wonder if there is some other reason.

I post up pics of us...and he does the same. So no issues here.

Credits
    2,466,130,003,239,999,894,719,398,969,643,979,951,637,561,03 2,240,627,990,921,216
    Quote Originally Posted by MystiQue Blue View Post
    Does your partner have a problem if you put up a picture of you two together on a social site???

Is your partner saying that the reason for this is because he/she is a private person? I know many female friends who are not allowed to display any pics of them and their SO in public and they are comfortable with this, (at least that's what I think)... What are your views towards this, and how would you feel if your SO tells you not to post any pics of you two on any social network?
    Miss we spoke about this last night . I don’t have ah problem with you posting our pics on facebook

Credits

not allowed?
    BELLY FULL BUT DEM STARVIN'

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    Miss we spoke about this last night . I don’t have ah problem with you posting our pics on facebook
    baby, i was just asking what other people thought nah. but i know u dont have anything to hide cause im the boss. (i feel sexy)

~DD~

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by BABYLOC View Post
    not allowed?
    yes,, not allowed at all... and i find dat is real kaka..

~DD~

Taj
    Credits
    well if allyuh not hermits some friend will have a lime take pics and allyuh go be up dey anyway whether by your hand or others.

of course if they have 700+ pics of them and don't want 1 couple pic I'd be like hmmmm maybe we shouldn't be on each other fb and just keep it separate :
    “A sharp knife never proclaims it’s sharpness to the world…but the first to fall against it becomes it’s advocate.”

You can put any face behind a mask but be careful cos someone else might be pretending. You might not be the only one with a secret -- Cassie/Gretel

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Taj View Post
    well if allyuh not hermits some friend will have a lime take pics and allyuh go be up dey anyway whether by your hand or others.

of course if they have 700+ pics of them and don't want 1 couple pic I'd be like hmmmm maybe we shouldn't be on each other fb and just keep it separate :
    i've seen a guy act stupid for one simple pic of them and their gyal on fb... he make she take it off instantaneously after someone called him and said "ah see things sweet with u and de madam"... He went balistic on de poor girl for posting the pic and tagging him in it. Talking crap bout he is a private man and doh want nobody up in he private life... BULLCRAP!!! Is horn he horning and doh wah nobody see...

~DD~

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Ingram_Gordon View Post
    i can beg you some credit please.
    hands off my credits cookie monster!!

do you feel happy by him telling u not to post pics of him on these sites? is ur relationship status posted or it's not there? and if it is< what does it say, for both of u?
    Relationship status is not posted ...if you ask I will tell. He trolls these sites on a regular and so does his family and friends so I don't bother and he asked me not to so out of respect I don't
    And keep your money, I got my own
    Keep a bigger smile on my face, being alone
    Bad motherfcuker, God complex
    Motivate your ass call me Malcolm X

Credits
    hands off my credits cookie monster!!

Relationship status is not posted ...if you ask I will tell. He trolls these sites on a regular and so does his family and friends so I don't bother and he asked me not to so out of respect I don't
    mmmmhhhh, does his family and friends know u are his girlfriend?

~DD~

Credits
    My SO is not on any social networking sites. He never asks about FB or any of them either. I choose not to post pics of us for the most part and I rarely (if at all) talk about my relationship on FB. My relationship status is there and that's about it. The WWW doesn't need to know what goes on in my home.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast