Thread: please remind me

amprincess

Angry please remind me

that I am lucky to have a decent job in these uncertain economic times. I am on the verge of cursing these people out & leaving without looking back. : Every day here at this blasted company gets worse, their policies are the stupidest I've ever seen. I don't see how they stay in business & have the reputation that they do. I HATE GOLDMAN SACHS, THEY ARE THE DEFINITION OF PURE EVIL

Credits
    That's why I hate working for large corporations.

Credits

exhale

gyul breathe...i know how u feel...we have e-time...but for the new year they want people like me who get overtime to sign in and out....they claim it's for "tax purposes" yeah right....ssstteeeuuppps:
    ________
    Volcano vaporizer
    Last edited by BAGOGYUL; 09-09-2011 at 02:38 AM.

Credits
    Here nah I am too glad that I am home on Maternity leave...I work with SHEPARDS OF THE DEVIL!!!!!! Almost the entire office is women and they are the cattiest bunch of triflin heffas you will ever hope to meet.....Hey, are you feeling better now?????

Every week I play my Mega Millions in hopes that before my leave is up I win....I will walk straight into my bosses office in my Mas Costume with a thong on...turn up a sweet piece of Soca, jump up on top of my desk (which will be my former desk after ah finish perform) and tell them to "Kiss meh Bottom" and start to wine like ah mad as I issue my list of well deserved FU's to 9 out of 10 of my co-workers.....See I have this whole scene planned out already!!!!

P.S.- One of the Shepards is a "Ms. Feel She Nice" from Diego who does be in fete...ah hope yuh readin, cause truss meh...the feeling is mutual...I HATE YOUR SHADY A@% TOO!!!! Stop being mad that you can't cash MY paychecks!!!

Ah wit that off my chest
    Good Day All:grabit ......2003 the year of the Kinder, Gentler...OIL IN DE COIL!!!

Credits
    Originally posted by OilInDeCoil
    Here nah I am too glad that I am home on Maternity leave...I work with SHEPARDS OF THE DEVIL!!!!!! Almost the entire office is women and they are the cattiest bunch of triflin heffas you will ever hope to meet.....Hey, are you feeling better now?????

Every week I play my Mega Millions in hopes that before my leave is up I win....I will walk straight into my bosses office in my Mas Costume with a thong on...turn up a sweet piece of Soca, jump up on top of my desk (which will be my former desk after ah finish perform) and tell them to "Kiss meh Bottom" and start to wine like ah mad as I issue my list of well deserved FU's to 9 out of 10 of my co-workers.....See I have this whole scene planned out already!!!!

P.S.- One of the Shepards is a "Ms. Feel She Nice" from Diego who does be in fete...ah hope yuh readin, cause truss meh...the feeling is mutual...I HATE YOUR SHADY A@% TOO!!!! Stop being mad that you can't cash MY paychecks!!!

Ah wit that off my chest
    Good Day All:grabit ......2003 the year of the Kinder, Gentler...OIL IN DE COIL!!!

OH SHITE HOLE.. dat was the funniest thing i have read. lol... I think you have postpardum depression.... lol..lol...

Credits
    Originally posted by trinibaje
    OH SHITE HOLE.. dat was the funniest thing i have read. lol... I think you have postpardum depression.... lol..lol...

ah tellin yuh Miss OilInDeCoil not easy...

Credits
    Dear God....

I hope Trinibaje is not right, I have been kind of ummm MEAN lately!!!!:p

Trinibaje...say a prayer for me to win in truth..this way I can afford your legal services to get me out of jail after my workplace performance!!!!!

amprincess
    [QUOTE]Originally posted by OilInDeCoil
    [B]Here nah I am too glad that I am home on Maternity leave...I work with SHEPARDS OF THE DEVIL!!!!!! Almost the entire office is women and they are the cattiest bunch of triflin heffas you will ever hope to meet.....Hey, are you feeling better now?????

oh my gosh Oil, thank you!!! that made me feel much better!!! I love your plan, just might have to steal it!!!!

...concrete jungle where dreams are made of...
    Credits
    Amprin, I know how you feel. I think I have to put a sign up in my cubicle to remind myself that I am lucky to have a job in these uncertain times. It seems like Corporate America is reading from the same manual and those Dilbert cartoons are becoming self-fulfilling prophesies.
    "Create the highest, grandest vision possible for your life, because you become what you believe." - Oprah Winfrey

"If you keep believing in yourself and seek enthusiasm inside your soul, things will get simpler, more spontaneous." ~Paulo Coelho

"I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit
    the floor each morning the devil says:
    "Oh Crap, She's up!"

Credits
    On my last job my boss was the biggest, stinkest, piggish man with the worst attitude that you can ever imagine. I had my resignation letter prepared about 4 months before I actually quit. I told his ass off so good in the letter. So the day comes when I found out that I was offered another job. I came to work and cleaned out my office. My boss was at another site that day so he wasn't there. So I decided that I would attach the letter in an e-mail. I go to attach the file to the e-mail and it wouldn' t open! I tried all how, I was so upset. I rhel had it in good fuh he ass. So I gave up trying to open the attachment. I just sent him an e-mail that looked like this.

Today is my last day of employment. I QUIT!!!!!!!

Then, I left the office and was on my way home. I felt like doing cartwheels, I was so happy. I was just grinning like a fool in the street, people were looking at me like I was crazy.

amprincess
    dougla, I feel you!!! I can't wait for that day to come for me. I want to write an article about Goldman Sachs but I know the newspapers will never print it. :

Credits
    Originally posted by amprincess
    dougla, I feel you!!! I can't wait for that day to come for me. I want to write an article about Goldman Sachs but I know the newspapers will never print it. :
    Girl, just keep your head up and have faith. There's no other feeling like working somewhere that you're unhappy. It's just so depressing it seems to consume you. Have faith and pray on it and something good will come your way and when it does you'll appreciate it even more because of all the sh!t you've had to deal with before.