Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 113

Thread: please collect yuh family jamaicans

  1. #31
    Spitfire LolaMs's Avatar LolaMs is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    whey eva u want me to be
    Posts
    12,251
    Credits
    2,730
    Quote Originally Posted by Tha Fugitive
    Lol..lawd dem illegal people does kill de poor government with repatriation fees...de dam US coast guard will find dem in US waters or international and bring them in Tortola...and before the blasted immigration officials telll them tek dem St.Thomas let them foot the bill the allow them in...sometimes they does have to turn loose half of them from the hotel room they detained in cause the cost high high

    wait..so whappen afta dat..they juss roam de streets in Tola ar dem sen um backa JA wan tyme?

  2. #32
    Paradise! Professor Abughani's Avatar Professor Abughani is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Harmony
    Posts
    14,978
    Credits
    2,030,884
    Quote Originally Posted by LolaMs
    yeah cuz USVI dun hab dem own outta kantrol badman...JA's nah waan fuh go dey
    lol dem does come to tortola then tief go over to St thomas...but stt badman dem have dem under control

  3. #33
    STEADY WUK Colors's Avatar Colors is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    DEEP IN THE SOUTH
    Posts
    3,581
    Credits
    75,602,066
    Quote Originally Posted by LolaMs
    yeah cuz USVI dun hab dem own outta kantrol badman...JA's nah waan fuh go dey

    You ever hear about I. C. E.........Beware

  4. #34
    Spitfire LolaMs's Avatar LolaMs is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    whey eva u want me to be
    Posts
    12,251
    Credits
    2,730
    Quote Originally Posted by Jahpikne


    tell dem it ah case of emergency
    watch di Antiguan ah run from We
    wi com fi tek ova dem party





    August 3rd...tryum eef yuh bad


    buoy...me feel Lions guh need riyot polize koom Auguss

    Riot tuh riot...juss like ah riot..we riotin' bout tek ova...yuh tap dey

  5. #35
    Retired Imixer JACHINYGAL is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Look see
    Posts
    4,793
    Credits
    1,011,234
    Quote Originally Posted by LolaMs
    BOP
    steupse bout BOP.....a wha kinda language dat....just get de lime ready...cause we comin just now....we taken ova babeeeeeeeeeee

  6. #36
    Spitfire LolaMs's Avatar LolaMs is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    whey eva u want me to be
    Posts
    12,251
    Credits
    2,730
    Quote Originally Posted by Tha Fugitive
    lol dem does come to tortola then tief go over to St thomas...but stt badman dem have dem under control

    JA onglee badman inna foodem dey own jungle nah...cyaan koom smaddy jungle an feel yoo is Lion king...buh dem nuff so mek dem chry

  7. #37
    Paradise! Professor Abughani's Avatar Professor Abughani is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Harmony
    Posts
    14,978
    Credits
    2,030,884
    Quote Originally Posted by LolaMs
    wait..so whappen afta dat..they juss roam de streets in Tola ar dem sen um backa JA wan tyme?
    It some kinda immigration process with the home country so it may take a few days to process..all that time they have them in a hotel..but most times when they have a lot some does get away so i feel it a kinda set up to avoid some cost...this happen especially with the haitians...I had a jamaican partner that tell me he was on the run for 18 months from the Immigration cause his permit and time expire..so he been dodging them...aint see he for the year so maybe them ketch him

  8. #38
    STEADY WUK Colors's Avatar Colors is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    DEEP IN THE SOUTH
    Posts
    3,581
    Credits
    75,602,066
    Lola Ms ......They really a take ova Antigua for true.....because they scared of the U.S.V.I.

  9. #39
    Retired Imixer JACHINYGAL is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Look see
    Posts
    4,793
    Credits
    1,011,234
    Quote Originally Posted by Tha Fugitive
    It some kinda immigration process with the home country so it may take a few days to process..all that time they have them in a hotel..but most times when they have a lot some does get away so i feel it a kinda set up to avoid some cost...this happen especially with the haitians...I had a jamaican partner that tell me he was on the run for 18 months from the Immigration cause his permit and time expire..so he been dodging them...aint see he for the year so maybe them ketch him
    TOO lie u aint hab no JA friends....

  10. #40
    Happiness Consultant Jahpikne's Avatar Jahpikne is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Beating the Kette Drums inna NYC
    Posts
    26,745
    Credits
    1,089,332
    Wi tired fi go any wey dat sey US pon it
    Quote Originally Posted by VI PUM PUM
    Lola Ms ......They really a take ova Antigua for true.....because they scared of the U.S.V.I.

  11. #41
    Retired Imixer JACHINYGAL is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Look see
    Posts
    4,793
    Credits
    1,011,234
    Quote Originally Posted by VI PUM PUM
    Lola Ms ......They really a take ova Antigua for true.....because they scared of the U.S.V.I.
    badman nuh fraid a nuttin....but I is a nice girl so I wouldn't know bout badman business

  12. #42
    ah like chupidness limintrinibwoy's Avatar limintrinibwoy is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    In meh skin
    Posts
    16,220
    Credits
    4,027,977
    Quote Originally Posted by JACHINYGAL
    Yes is true...fugi and me uncle did llive good too...lol

  13. #43
    Spitfire LolaMs's Avatar LolaMs is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    whey eva u want me to be
    Posts
    12,251
    Credits
    2,730
    Quote Originally Posted by Tha Fugitive
    It some kinda immigration process with the home country so it may take a few days to process..all that time they have them in a hotel..but most times when they have a lot some does get away so i feel it a kinda set up to avoid some cost...this happen especially with the haitians...I had a jamaican partner that tell me he was on the run for 18 months from the Immigration cause his permit and time expire..so he been dodging them...aint see he for the year so maybe them ketch him

    well me cyan arndahstan de Haitian sitcheeayshan cuz dat country in upheaval and dem lookin' asylum buh wha do de JA dem? wha dem ah run bout peeple playce fah?

  14. #44
    Paradise! Professor Abughani's Avatar Professor Abughani is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Harmony
    Posts
    14,978
    Credits
    2,030,884
    Quote Originally Posted by JACHINYGAL
    TOO lie u aint hab no JA friends....
    You stop deh!

  15. #45
    Paradise! Professor Abughani's Avatar Professor Abughani is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Harmony
    Posts
    14,978
    Credits
    2,030,884
    Quote Originally Posted by LolaMs
    well me cyan arndahstan de Haitian sitcheeayshan cuz dat country in upheaval and dem lookin' asylum buh wha do de JA dem? wha dem ah run bout peeple playce fah?
    I dont know..I guess bleachin cream less expensive here

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •