Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: Pjk!

  1. #1
    Sir Lixx-A-Lot Quest's Avatar Quest is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    4,596
    Credits
    1,509,863

    Pjk!

    I going to leave you alone cause you does be sticken but friday night was bannanas!!!

  2. #2
    Lucy-furrr yanktiguan's Avatar yanktiguan is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    BK
    Posts
    16,432
    Credits
    1,011,698
    it certainly was... pjk had a time.

  3. #3
    Registered User CARAMELSISTA's Avatar CARAMELSISTA is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    BKLYN, USA
    Posts
    24,184
    Credits
    1,016,762
    Quote Originally Posted by Quest
    I going to leave you alone cause you does be sticken but friday night was bannanas!!!

    don't be corrupting deh boy with your slackness please!

  4. #4
    The Great Pretender Sugahkhayne's Avatar Sugahkhayne is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    In my skin
    Posts
    16,502
    Credits
    1,041,886
    Quote Originally Posted by Quest
    I going to leave you alone cause you does be sticken but friday night was bannanas!!!

    u where de fack u been.. at de pre imix fete fete ( dragons b;day ) i see somebody looking like u..but empress tell muh de body was trinispice or somename so
    Some men move mountains
    Some women move men who move mountains
    Most women with mountains move some men
    But I...I am a woman who is moved by men who can get through the valley

    Queen GodIs

  5. #5
    Sir Lixx-A-Lot Quest's Avatar Quest is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    4,596
    Credits
    1,509,863
    Quote Originally Posted by Sugahkhayne
    u where de fack u been.. at de pre imix fete fete ( dragons b;day ) i see somebody looking like u..but empress tell muh de body was trinispice or somename so
    hey babes I good, I got caught up that night. Trinspice is a younger better lookin version of meh. I'm in hiding due to the fact that I gaind like 30 pounds sice you last seen meh. I got to work this off. so I will be missing for a little while.

    How things?

  6. #6
    Sir Lixx-A-Lot Quest's Avatar Quest is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    4,596
    Credits
    1,509,863
    Quote Originally Posted by ARAMˣITA
    don't be corrupting deh boy with your slackness please!
    Yeha o.k. if you say so. That boy there is the man already.!

  7. #7
    Super Moderator Jason kiDD's Avatar Jason kiDD is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Da Streets
    Posts
    42,527
    Credits
    7,664,113
    Well if you dont keep me informed how I go know..

  8. #8
    The Great Pretender Sugahkhayne's Avatar Sugahkhayne is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    In my skin
    Posts
    16,502
    Credits
    1,041,886
    Quote Originally Posted by Quest
    hey babes I good, I got caught up that night. Trinspice is a younger better lookin version of meh. I'm in hiding due to the fact that I gaind like 30 pounds sice you last seen meh. I got to work this off. so I will be missing for a little while.

    How things?
    u ain't de only one..a few weeks ago i was almost 150..but by de grace of ballys and my trainer i back on track to 130 something
    Some men move mountains
    Some women move men who move mountains
    Most women with mountains move some men
    But I...I am a woman who is moved by men who can get through the valley

    Queen GodIs

  9. #9
    Sir Lixx-A-Lot Quest's Avatar Quest is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    4,596
    Credits
    1,509,863
    Quote Originally Posted by PJK
    Well if you dont keep me informed how I go know..
    yo son your a funny guy. I've been trying to show you the light for a year now. you confortable whwere your at and that cool so I gonna lef you right there. (it not like your doing bad on your own so I understand your relunctence to venture out)

    But friday was still nutz lets just say V.I.P aint know joke.

  10. #10
    Sir Lixx-A-Lot Quest's Avatar Quest is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    4,596
    Credits
    1,509,863
    Quote Originally Posted by Sugahkhayne
    u ain't de only one..a few weeks ago i was almost 150..but by de grace of ballys and my trainer i back on track to 130 something
    naaa i'm at critical mass now. I reach like 260. and in september i was like 225 - 230.

  11. #11
    Super Moderator Jason kiDD's Avatar Jason kiDD is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Da Streets
    Posts
    42,527
    Credits
    7,664,113
    Quote Originally Posted by Quest
    yo son your a funny guy. I've been trying to show you the light for a year now. you confortable whwere your at and that cool so I gonna lef you right there. (it not like your doing bad on your own so I understand your relunctence to venture out)

    But friday was still nutz lets just say V.I.P aint know joke.
    You know I does play out on the weekends.. :devil
    But glad you had a time, I hope to make it to at least one..

  12. #12
    The Great Pretender Sugahkhayne's Avatar Sugahkhayne is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    In my skin
    Posts
    16,502
    Credits
    1,041,886
    Quote Originally Posted by Quest
    naaa i'm at critical mass now. I reach like 260. and in september i was like 225 - 230.
    wuh de ass u how u get so wopsy...look i won't have it ..not on my watch..to de gym NOW

    wuh de hell u been eating whole cows and ting
    Some men move mountains
    Some women move men who move mountains
    Most women with mountains move some men
    But I...I am a woman who is moved by men who can get through the valley

    Queen GodIs

  13. #13
    Sir Lixx-A-Lot Quest's Avatar Quest is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    4,596
    Credits
    1,509,863
    Quote Originally Posted by Sugahkhayne
    wuh de ass u how u get so wopsy...look i won't have it ..not on my watch..to de gym NOW

    wuh de hell u been eating whole cows and ting
    hahah I don't know luv but what ever i've been doing I need to stop it cause even my clothes starting to not fit. but don't worry I think I can work it all out!

    You still driving or wah?

  14. #14
    The Great Pretender Sugahkhayne's Avatar Sugahkhayne is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    In my skin
    Posts
    16,502
    Credits
    1,041,886
    Quote Originally Posted by Quest
    hahah I don't know luv but what ever i've been doing I need to stop it cause even my clothes starting to not fit. but don't worry I think I can work it all out!

    You still driving or wah?

    i know that feeling a few weeks ago..could not button my fat jeans...lawd its was probs..

    yeah i still driving. well seeing that de audi getting driven more b/c certain ppl gotta get to work..my visitation is limited..so i spending more quality time wid my car
    Some men move mountains
    Some women move men who move mountains
    Most women with mountains move some men
    But I...I am a woman who is moved by men who can get through the valley

    Queen GodIs

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •