Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Pitbull Vs. Wolf......

Credits

Pitbull Vs. Wolf......

This is a fight between a pitbull terrier and a wild wolf. The conditions are that they fight in a pit where all the normal dog fighting rules apply. The Pit is highly game and well taught.

Who do u think would be the Victor?
    Girly boy why do you get such a kick out of dissing women? - Namey Namey

You don't act proper, you just act angry. You act like a angry racist white new york cop.-Namey Namey

Everyone knows MÉCHANT LOUP is a jackass, but a pedophile? - Namey Namey

MÉCHANT LOUP like women? The only thing MÉCHANT LOUP like more than hearing that a blackman was gunned down by cops, is a hairy man ass. - Namey Namey

MÉCHANT LOUP a battyman. - Namey Namey

Brutha_Supreme
    hope u dont own a pitbull or any kind of animals.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Colossus_Supreme View Post
    This is a fight between a pitbull terrier and a wild wolf. The conditions are that they fight in a pit where all the normal dog fighting rules apply. The Pit is highly game and well taught.

Who do u think would be the Victor?
    I say the pit bull would take it, wolves generally depend on the pack and would probably be quick to put it's tail between it's legs - once that pit jaws lock it's a wrap.

I ask a similar question to my co workers in a convo, but the fight would be between a pit bull and a hyena I say the hyena would crunch that pit and spit out the morrow cause they bite through bones and all but still the pit have that jaw lock.
    Do unto others before they do unto you.

Credits
    I think the wolf.. simply because it's wild and is probably used to defending its territory, hunting and killing.. the dog might give it a good fight but the wolf will murderrrrrrrrrr dat dog!
    Never waste your time trying to explain who you are to people who are committed to misunderstanding you.

Velvet Glove. Iron Fist

mi style still sharp .....u a A-Minor and dem a B-Flat

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by $upreme_$killz View Post
    hope u dont own a pitbull or any kind of animals.

If I did....and?

Quote Originally Posted by notorious saga View Post
    I say the pit bull would take it, wolves generally depend on the pack and would probably be quick to put it's tail between it's legs - once that pit jaws lock it's a wrap.

I ask a similar question to my co workers in a convo, but the fight would be between a pit bull and a hyena I say the hyena would crunch that pit and spit out the morrow cause they bite through bones and all but still the pit have that jaw lock.
    Actually, the better match up would be "Wolf vs. Hyena" because both teeth & jaw muscles are design for breaking bones. Pits jaws & snout muscles are design to lock & tear/rip and ward off blood from getting into the eye. Notice when pits snarl the ridges in the muscles. But you are wrong about wolfs attacking primarily in packs. Most human attacks or pet attacks from wolves are lone attacks.

Note, the environment in this scenario gives the pit and edge, because wolfs attack they prey in the wild. Wolfs just attack they watch you, size you up and think up a strategy to take you done and KILL. Wolfs are know to see you, and watch you for a minute...then stroll off. Only to come creep up behind you and attack. Their body structure is design to be graceful & stealth.

You don't act proper, you just act angry. You act like a angry racist white new york cop.-Namey Namey

MÉCHANT LOUP like women? The only thing MÉCHANT LOUP like more than hearing that a blackman was gunned down by cops, is a hairy man ass. - Namey Namey

:::*** ~~~~00~~~~***::: ~Fleur-De-Lis~'s Avatar ~Fleur-De-Lis~ is offline
    Credits
    i'll go for the wolf... uh hmph!

Credits

If I did....and?

Actually, the better match up would be "Wolf vs. Hyena" because both teeth & jaw muscles are design for breaking bones. Pits jaws & snout muscles are design to lock & tear/rip and ward off blood from getting into the eye. Notice when pits snarl the ridges in the muscles. But you are wrong about wolfs attacking primarily in packs. Most human attacks or pet attacks from wolves are lone attacks.

Note, the environment in this scenario gives the pit and edge, because wolfs attack they prey in the wild. Wolfs just attack they watch you, size you up and think up a strategy to take you done and KILL. Wolfs are know to see you, and watch you for a minute...then stroll off. Only to come creep up behind you and attack. Their body structure is design to be graceful & stealth.
    Good points, Ok so Wolf vs Hyena what's your pick?
    Do unto others before they do unto you.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by notorious saga View Post
    Good points, Ok so Wolf vs Hyena what's your pick?
    I know the hyena can be elusive from big predators...I.E lions when they comes teifing meat from the lions grips. But in a ring, him both like to go for the the jugular and roll, so the agility is there. I think the Hyena would give the wolf a fight, but wolf would win.

Going back to the pit match up. A Highly trained/fight tested Pit, knows two things...Kill or be Killed. They don't know about losing, it's like they say..."Man, I'll Die...b4 I'll give up."

Credits
    but that wolf might be ready to murder.. cos tis a wild wolf.. survival is a finely honed instinct..
    Never waste your time trying to explain who you are to people who are committed to misunderstanding you.

Velvet Glove. Iron Fist

mi style still sharp .....u a A-Minor and dem a B-Flat

Spranga
    i gotta go w/ wolf. pitts beat pitts everyday. wolves prey on all kinda diff animals weekly by instinct for survival.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Fleur-De-Lis~ View Post
    i'll go for the wolf... uh hmph!

Not surprised
    I'm at peace with myself....you can have the bitterness.

Credits
    I'd go with the wolf...they're versatile and agile. The wolf is actually close to my fav animal. I think people will say Pitbull because it appears bigger and tougher
    I'm at peace with myself....you can have the bitterness.

Credits
    I WILL GO WITH THE PIT...

A pit bull is built to kill other animals and for that it has the advantage.. That is what they were bred for back in the days when they were used to bait bulls in pits (hence where the name derives)
    Pitbulls are lower to the ground for easier access to another animals throat... Pitbulls have more muscle mass than most other K-9s. Their muzzle is shorter and broader so the bite area is greater than a k-9 with a longer more pointier muzzle...

plus pitbulls are more aggressive against other k-9s and other animals naturally... Wolves tend to shy away from fights unless defending young or territory or have no other choice
    Last edited by Hello BKLYN; 02-11-2010 at 06:47 PM.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by HeartOfAKing View Post
    I WILL GO WITH THE PIT...

A pit bull is built to kill other animals and for that it has the advantage.. That is what they were bred for back in the days when they were used to bait bulls in pits (hence where the name derives)
    Pitbulls are lower to the ground for easier access to another animals throat... Pitbulls have more muscle mass than most other K-9s. Their muzzle is shorter and broader so the bite area is greater than a k-9 with a longer more pointier muzzle...

plus pitbulls are more aggressive against other k-9s and other animals naturally... Wolves tend to shy away from fights unless defending young or territory or have no other choice
    Wouldn't that be the case in a pit, with a Pitbull?

Credits
    Wouldn't that be the case in a pit, with a Pitbull?
    would be the case outside of a pit cause a pitbull wont let the wolf get away regardless

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast