Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: Pisces Male In Bed

  1. #1
    Dragon
    Guest

    Pisces Male In Bed

    He is romantic and has the reputation of being a womanizer. The girlfriend
    of a Piscean man should keep her eye on the ball as he can be a bit
    flighty.But he does make an excellent lover. He's from the old school that
    sex should be an almost out of body experience, and if he's showering his
    attentions on you, you're in for a hell of a good ride!

  2. #2
    Registered User Soca_Diva76's Avatar Soca_Diva76 is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    In the land of far,far away.....
    Posts
    3,847
    Credits
    508,205
    Is this your perception or is this from a psychic?
    What about the other signs?

    Pisces woman, for example...

  3. #3
    Dragon
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by socadiva05
    Is this your perception or is this from a psychic?
    What about the other signs?

    Pisces woman, for example...
    I found that in the smut forum

  4. #4
    Registered User Soca_Diva76's Avatar Soca_Diva76 is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    In the land of far,far away.....
    Posts
    3,847
    Credits
    508,205
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon
    I found that in the smut forum
    ohhhh.....

  5. #5
    Dragon
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by socadiva05
    ohhhh.....
    you like ?

  6. #6
    Registered User Soca_Diva76's Avatar Soca_Diva76 is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    In the land of far,far away.....
    Posts
    3,847
    Credits
    508,205
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon
    you like ?
    No, I don't get along with Pisces males....
    Pisces and Pisces are not compatible...
    Water + Water = Deluge

    When we speak of a deluge in the association of a Pisces with another Pisces, we mean a downpour of spiritual proportions. Both you highly intuitive and impressionable water signs need grounding to make headway in this world, even if you choose a path of spiritual idealism, which is so much a part of your nature. Two Pisces together may lose their way and drown each other in their own watery mysticism and emotionalism so that very little on a practical level would be achieved. Leaving aside these concerns

  7. #7
    JUICY Ms. Peachesss's Avatar Ms. Peachesss is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Peach County
    Posts
    6,425
    Credits
    524,911
    I hear pisces men cant learn to settle down

  8. #8
    Registered User Skilz™'s Avatar Skilz™ is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    12,181
    Credits
    641,864
    Why it is Pisces men does get bad rep?

  9. #9
    KING MACCO DJ Mr. X's Avatar DJ Mr. X is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    In My Own Space Trying To Keep The Balance
    Posts
    2,655
    Credits
    735,672
    Quote Originally Posted by peachescutloose
    I hear pisces men cant learn to settle down

    we just can't give the good stuff to one person. theres so much to go around. want some

  10. #10
    JUICY Ms. Peachesss's Avatar Ms. Peachesss is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Peach County
    Posts
    6,425
    Credits
    524,911
    Quote Originally Posted by spicexperience
    we just can't give the good stuff to one person. theres so much to go around. want some

    no sir me ex for 2 years was a pisces

  11. #11
    Temptress Taina's Avatar Taina is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    16,295
    Credits
    510,857
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon
    He is romantic and has the reputation of being a womanizer. The girlfriend
    of a Piscean man should keep her eye on the ball as he can be a bit
    flighty.But he does make an excellent lover. He's from the old school that
    sex should be an almost out of body experience, and if he's showering his
    attentions on you, you're in for a hell of a good ride!
    can you post the pisces woman please

  12. #12
    Dragon
    Guest
    Pisces

    Here we have the best and the worst of mates. If you have a wonderful Pisces, you are probably the luckiest person on earth. The older they get, the better mates they become. Rarely will you find a divorced Pisces male. He will stick with his partner until "death do us part." This sign will become whatever you want of them. They are the most adaptable of the signs; the men more so than the women. The women become more vocal about their wants and needs as they age. The worst of people under this sign are liars and a cheats but there are so very few of them, nothing more need be said concerning these negative types. Pisces is loving, kind, generous, family oriented and oh so romantic. Whatever you like, they do. Whatever you want, if they can give it to you, they will. So what's the problem? Some signs are bored by all of this 'giving' and want more of a challenge. Another problem, when Pisces is feeling unloved, they go into a world of their own and lock others out of that world. They stop communicating and just go 'through the motions' in life. Some even resort to alcohol or drugs to ease the pain within. Best Sun Sign mates are Taurus and Cancer.

  13. #13
    Tall Legg cocoyeababy's Avatar cocoyeababy is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    go rong so an cum rong so
    Posts
    823
    Credits
    501,100
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon
    Pisces

    Here we have the best and the worst of mates. If you have a wonderful Pisces, you are probably the luckiest person on earth. The older they get, the better mates they become. Rarely will you find a divorced Pisces male. He will stick with his partner until "death do us part." This sign will become whatever you want of them. They are the most adaptable of the signs; the men more so than the women. The women become more vocal about their wants and needs as they age. The worst of people under this sign are liars and a cheats but there are so very few of them, nothing more need be said concerning these negative types. Pisces is loving, kind, generous, family oriented and oh so romantic. Whatever you like, they do. Whatever you want, if they can give it to you, they will. So what's the problem? Some signs are bored by all of this 'giving' and want more of a challenge. Another problem, when Pisces is feeling unloved, they go into a world of their own and lock others out of that world. They stop communicating and just go 'through the motions' in life. Some even resort to alcohol or drugs to ease the pain within. Best Sun Sign mates are Taurus and Cancer.
    Really, shere did you find this Can you post TAURUS?

  14. #14
    C@PT@IN H00K VincyPantha20's Avatar VincyPantha20 is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Flatbush, Brooklyn
    Posts
    2,780
    Credits
    500,829
    Quote Originally Posted by Skilzman
    Why it is Pisces men does get bad rep?

    word...not all pisces men are bad


    example: the bootyologist himself:


    me

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •