Thread: Petition 2 save T&T forest from 3 Smelter Plants

Credits

Unhappy Petition 2 save T&T forest from 3 Smelter Plants

Petition 2 save T&T forest from 3 Smelter Plants - Plz Sign
    Save The Rainforests
    Dear Greenpeace,

The rainforests and wildlife of Trinidad and Tobago are silently crying out for your aid in the battle for survival. These innocent inhabitants are under serious threat as absent-minded people rampantly destroy the beauty of the natural world. Most of the country that was once covered in lush, thriving forests has been replaced with unsightly, garbage-strewn streets.

Although the country has a lot of wealth through the oil and gas industry, and though there are many caring individuals who are willing to invest in the protection of the forests, there exist no institutions with the power to effect far-reaching change. There is also the urgent need for recycling plants in order to deal with the rapidly accumulating waste at landfills throughout the country.

Please extend your operations to the country of Trinidad and Tobago in the very near future. The remaining rainforests and its creatures will thank you.
    Visit the petition at
    http://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeaction/443602811

Credits
    I am in Total Support of this..........

...........This Smelter Business will produce a Generation of Dotish Children suffering from Altzheimers before they turn 17............

AND a Landscape looking like the Planet Mars with all this Unnecessary Industrial Polluting Fockery in we Beautiful Island Paradise.

Let them build their Goddamn Smelter Plant in New Jersey or some other Focking Yankee Shitty.

if yuh want 2 lock meh up ill be by de kiss cake truck!
    Credits
    I am really against this smelter plant as well, I cant believe the govt. actually considering the idea. steupssss

Credits

Red face Pls Support!!!!!

I DO HOPE AS MANY PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE SUPPORT THIS THING & GO 2 THA WEBSITE & SIGN THA PETITION... I MEAN I ALREADY HAVE 2 SLOWLY BUT SURELY ACCEPT THAT 1 DAY GOD SPARE MY NATURAL LIFE GOD WILLING THAT I AM GONNA DIE BY NATURAL CAUSES LIKE SKIN CANCER & OR SOMETHING 2 DO WITH GLOBAL WARMING YUH KNOW SEEING THAT THE GOVERNMENTS/POLITICIANS & POWERS THAT B OF THIS WORLD AREN'T DOING ANYTHING OR AS MUCH AS THEY CAN ABOUT THE SITUATION & ARE TOO BUSY FIGHTING OVER LAND & OIL & FILLING THEY'RE POCKETS... SO I DOH NEED NO SMELTER PLANT TO SLOWLY BUT SURELY KILL ME & MY PEOPLE WIT POISON... & DESTROY EVERYTHING THAT WE EVER KNEW & LOVED AS WELL AS D DAMN ECO SYSTEM WHICH IS ALREADY F&%$@D UP CUZ OF ALL D NEW CONSTRUCTION N WASTING OF RESOURCES & D DRY ASS SEASON & WEATHER FROM D SUN (GLOBAL WARMING AGAIN) WIT TEMPERATURES AT RECORD HIGHS BURNING AWAY AT THE HILLS & FORESTS... YUH KNOW I WOULD LIKE MY SON/ FUTURE CHILDREN 2 B ABLE 2 VISIT WHERE THEY COME FROM & IT STILL B IN TACT & STILL A SAFE & BEAUTIFUL PLACE 2 VISIT/LIVE ..... cuz i mean could u imagine 1 day wit no CARNIVAL... LOL - I mean jus cuz we doh have no terrible storms, hurricanes, earthquakes or volcanos or other natural disasters doh mean we hadda make 1! - thnx 4 d support in advance....

Credits
    I already sign