Thread: Perverts on the train

Credits

Perverts on the train

Just because the train is crowded some guys take the opportunity to cop their free feels. I was on the crowded a$$ 6 train this morning and I was positioned right in front of a guy. I had nowhere to turn because the doors closed. The blasted man was only jamming himself against my bamsee as if the train was rocking that much. Flickin perv. I really wanted to scream but I had to close my eyes and breathe because I was getting off at the next stop. Disgusting..move to fack back :

I hate that because some guys actually stroke the beef behind you. I can never forget a day when a woman left the train and she had a glob of white liquid on the back of her raincoat..sickos!

Dragon
    I does do that in clubs

Credits
    foxxie u let me down.....i does say 'move yuh mudda ################!' in de heaviest trini accent ah could muster....dey mussy doesnt understand what ah sayin but dey does sure as hell stop de shit

Credits
    Originally posted by Lady Slaughter
    foxxie u let me down.....i does say 'move yuh mudda ################!' in de heaviest trini accent ah could muster....dey mussy doesnt understand what ah sayin but dey does sure as hell stop de shit
    gyul I wanted to buss a cuss..but I said "Mr. just ease yourself back!" it was too early man

Pimptress
    another reason to hate public transportation:

Credits
    oh gosh doan get me started on this....about 2 summers ago this nasty facka spot coming on the bus, but i didnt notice him watching me (prattling on the cell nuh ), unfortunately I went and sit right in front de stink facka and he keep coming up behind meh head and smelling meh perfume.....why when he coming off de bus he choose to rub he soft, small dingaling on people shoulder....i get so fackin vex: i get up and start snuffing homeboy off de buss and cussin he muddachunt back to how much generations.....and he had de nerve to watch me like ah mad....well ah slap up he chunt somemore....(mind u de cacahole bus driver watchin in he rearview mirror laughing up ah storm....ah wanted to slap his dumb ass too).....but anyways some men out there real nasty....ah waiting for a next one to come try and violate me again, ah tellin allyuh i''ll make ah fackin case if need be oui......nasty creatures: : :

..wheydemcomfram..Antigua Aaraya Sonshyne's Avatar Aaraya Sonshyne is offline
    Credits
    Lawd... I was the #5 train in the Bronx, and it was close to the last stop so you know the train was empty... and why was this guy exposing himself like it was nothin, so we left that car and report it to the conductor and as the train was pullin off he went to the door and just had his ding-a ling out:

Then another time we was coming from the "THE SHADOW" 28thst. and why was this homeless man sitting on the sidewalk just had his Schlong all exposed....oh my gawd.... it was naasstyyyy!!!!!!

Credits

foxxietrini

Did he have a black trench coat on too??.. I think some of these weirdos just chose to look like they going to work, and jump on a crowded train to feel women up.

Credits

Re: foxxietrini

Originally posted by The Shooter
    Did he have a black trench coat on too??.. I think some of these weirdos just chose to look like they going to work, and jump on a crowded train to feel women up.

dat's exactly what dey sick ass does do :

Credits
    It was strictly a good guess as Shooter backs up from this post with face covered in shame, having no idea he would know them

Credits
    ...I'm sorry!!...I apologize to any ladies that I might have and probably will accidentally bump into on the train when it is crowded...

Credits

Trini4life

Thanks bro for taking the rap .... Whew, I was ready to start marching to the nearest precinct, but I was afraid the finger print would be taken somewhere else..

Credits
    Yeah Foxxie ah know wha u mean.....this lead kept jammin me ...like she was ready to de 'Cock back and Roll' but i kept mah composure .....:angel1
    www.VibesFromVenus.com