Thread: Performance Gap In American Public School System

Credits

Performance Gap In American Public School System

What you think is attributed to it?

According to LR and Flickin Killa, it's because people go to the same school as people of the opposite sex.

Mad Scorpion
    Quote Originally Posted by optimizm View Post

According to LR and Flickin Killa, it's because people go to the same school as people of the opposite sex.
    cunthead my statements were in response to something happening in Trinidad and Tobago. Try and stay focused, ah kno it hard but try nah!!!

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Flickin Killa! View Post
    cunthead my statements were in response to something happening in Trinidad and Tobago. Try and stay focused, ah kno it hard but try nah!!!

No eediot.

We were talking generally.

Mad Scorpion
    No eediot.

We were talking generally.
    No half ah cunt, I was talking about Trinidad and asked you for data to spport your claims as it pertains to America (or in general, whichever your focus was). I shared what I did as it pertains to my son, but apart from that I was never really talking about the US. I realize yuh learn to read late so maybe the comprehension part eh all there yet so Iill give you a pass today!

Credits

That is part of the problem.Then you have parents who simply don't care, so it doesn't matter how much money is pumped into the system. Super liberal politicians, etc. I mean when you have daycare in high schools, there is something wrong, IMO.
    The enemy of my enemy is my friend- Arabic proverb

Credits

The American Public Education System was designed for Manufacturing TAXPAYING MACHINES and CAREER THUGS for the White Ruling Class......

........Barracks O'Bomber KNEW THIS when he sent his daughters to Private Schools attended by Children of the White Ruling Class.

Every Month enlightened American Youth are devising Methods to SHUT THESE SCHOOLS DOWN!
    American Youth find Ingenious ways to SHUT DOWN School Systems