Credits

people who use a child as a weapon to spite the other parents

ok soca diva thread had me thinking

any of you see this happen before?
    this ever happen to you?
    if your friend did it would you call them out on it
    your parent ever use you in such a way?

I have seen this happen with friend b4 and call them out on it

ah next think I see is mother and father who refuse to talk to the other parent
    like who they think they hurnin more
    they kid or baby mama/daddy

TC
    Credits
    I know situations like this all to well. the with holding parent is hurting, and wants their ex to hurt as well. Problem is that they disregard the total welfare of the child when they use them as weapons.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ View Post

this ever happen to you?

Yes my YUTE, I HAVE seen it MANY TIMES.

Yuh OVAS?

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss T.C View Post
    I know situations like this all to well. the with holding parent is hurting, and wants their ex to hurt as well. Problem is that they disregard the total welfare of the child when they use them as weapons.
    man a friend of mine have a daughter
    3 years now the woman refuse to speak to him
    if he call she throw her 10 year old cousin as a relay person
    my friend:what time can I dro off the baby

10 year old"jessica james want to know what tyime to drop the baby off

baby mamma"tell james he know what time to drop the baby off and stop clling me ...."

this shit been going on thre YEARS

the chil is like 4

how long they think they can keep this up?

now any little problem they calling police and court on each other
    im like unnu keep calling di white people they going take away thr child from BOTH

TC
    Credits
    She ent budgin one ass! Some people live off of dem kinda hatin dey!

Credits
    I know of a couple that had a child, broke up, he got girl #2 pregnant and had a child with her, then he got back together with girl #1 and had another child and now they're living together (he and girl #1)

Girl #1 won't let his other child in the house, no matter who tells her she's wrong.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Deacon View Post
    I know of a couple that had a child, broke up, he got girl #2 pregnant and had a child with her, then he got back together with girl #1 and had another child and now they're living together (he and girl #1)

Girl #1 won't let his other child in the house, no matter who tells her she's wrong.
    she's a cunnyhole and so is he. how the hell are you gonna let some other woman declare whether or not YOUR CHILD is allowed in the house?? WTF kinna bitch move is that?

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Hershey View Post
    she's a cunnyhole and so is he. how the hell are you gonna let some other woman declare whether or not YOUR CHILD is allowed in the house?? WTF kinna bitch move is that?
    I'm telling you..I lost some respect for him and her when I was told that. If is my child, she has to accept the child as mine or she's leaving. He does see the child, he just doesn't bring the child home. *smh*

♥bruk d mold wen bawn♥ Da 1 n 0nly Vida's Avatar Da 1 n 0nly Vida is offline
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ View Post

this ever happen to you?

dats been happening from d beginning of time ..
    the lady that is my mother .. consistently used me against my father .. he would give her support monies .. she never spend it on me .. instead spend it on her material wants .. made me tell mah father i didnt want to see him.. made me tell the judge i wanted my stepfather to adopt me (yes the stepfather also made me too) my father was stupid and weak enuff to sign away all parental rights ...
    den the lady who is my mother divorce the stepfather and used all the childsupport seh got from him for me, and mah lil half bro n sis ....again spent on her material wants ..

plenty of friends i know either have used their children or have their children used against them ...
    that is why so many say i am foul b/c i refuse to use my child against her father .. and i tell him .. we never to fight in front of her or anywhere where she can hear us .. children shouldnt be subject to such things
    Secretary of Patriotics Radio .. We ARE gine mek it OVAH ALL!!!! Watch wait n SEE!!
    Check my profile for links to de station and to Ingrunt Link Soundz .. Bless up Bless up Bless uP!!!
    ::Embrace Diversity n Incorporate it in your every day life:: ::do Unto others as you want done to you:: :: Dont judge a book by its cover:: ::What to you is rags might be riches to another:: ::Look in d mirror n Improve yourself before starting on someone else::

♥bruk d mold wen bawn♥ Da 1 n 0nly Vida's Avatar Da 1 n 0nly Vida is offline
    Credits

dats fuqd up .. i would never say mah daughter's half brother or sister wasnt allowed in the house .. what happens to the parents aint got shyt ta do with the children .. parents needa seriously stop their shyt .. people in general needa stop their shyt ..
    dam im sick of ppl's stupidity ...
    Secretary of Patriotics Radio .. We ARE gine mek it OVAH ALL!!!! Watch wait n SEE!!
    Check my profile for links to de station and to Ingrunt Link Soundz .. Bless up Bless up Bless uP!!!
    ::Embrace Diversity n Incorporate it in your every day life:: ::do Unto others as you want done to you:: :: Dont judge a book by its cover:: ::What to you is rags might be riches to another:: ::Look in d mirror n Improve yourself before starting on someone else::

dEm
    Credits
    hey wat could u do ppl jus hav revenge on dey dey mind it never registers dat d only person dey hrutin is d child/ren.. it have some women who r mad at me bcuz i didn't take my daughter's father to court.. i told dem flat out he's makin less dan i am an it won't do me any good to spend all dat time an effort for a couple hundred dollars..i never stopped him from seeing her or anything and even though we don't speak much if i call he answers and vice versa.. simplified things a hell of alot better dan wateva dey were suggesting

Credits

thats seriously fucked up
    so basivcally she scorned the child because of the other woman
    and he scorn the child to appease his woman
    thats sad

and he was not even with the woman at the time he getthe wnd prego?
    wow

plenty women I know of take in outside children who the product of horning

Quote Originally Posted by Da 1 n 0nly Vida View Post
    the lady that is my mother .. eh eh what she do to deserve that title consistently used me against my father .. he would give her support monies .. she never spend it on me .. instead spend it on her material wants .. made me tell mah father i didnt want to see him.. made me tell the judge i wanted my stepfather to adopt me (yes the stepfather also made me too) my father was stupid and weak enuff to sign away all parental rights ...
    den the lady who is my mother divorce the stepfather and used all the childsupport seh got from him for me, and mah lil half bro n sis ....again spent on her material wants ..

plenty of friends i know either have used their children or have their children used against them ...
    that is why so many say i am foul b/c i refuse to use my child against her father .. and i tell him .. we never to fight in front of her or anywhere where she can hear us .. children shouldnt be subject to such things
    ok i guess you answer that question

ps congrats on the toned down patois

Quote Originally Posted by mystikal View Post
    hey wat could u do ppl jus hav revenge on dey dey mind it never registers dat d only person dey hrutin is d child/ren.. it have some women who r mad at me bcuz i didn't take my daughter's father to court.. i told dem flat out he's makin less dan i am an it won't do me any good to spend all dat time an effort for a couple hundred dollars..i never stopped him from seeing her or anything and even though we don't speak much if i call he answers and vice versa.. simplified things a hell of alot better dan wateva dey were suggesting
    ah next spite move
    nuff woman use court as a weapon that have nothing to do withthe piknee

TC
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Da 1 n 0nly Vida View Post
    the lady that is my mother .. consistently used me against my father .. he would give her support monies .. she never spend it on me .. instead spend it on her material wants .. made me tell mah father i didnt want to see him.. made me tell the judge i wanted my stepfather to adopt me (yes the stepfather also made me too) my father was stupid and weak enuff to sign away all parental rights ...

This is very sad.