Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 19

Thread: People Want Me Cursing On This Site!

  1. #1
    Registered User BFFan is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Posts
    6,171
    Credits
    10,139,439

    People Want Me Cursing On This Site!

    ITS ALMOST LIKE BEING ENCOURAGED TO LOSE YOUR VIRGINITY...BUT I DID CURSE BEFORE.

  2. #2
    Registered User Lovely is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Posts
    329
    Credits
    1,082
    Gyul, wha ah could tell yuh.

  3. #3
    Ruff Wine on my KITTY I Like It 2 Bad's Avatar I Like It 2 Bad is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    4,318
    Credits
    1,012,303
    sum people yes........ah have plenty more tuh say on this........please stay tuned............ah goin & play de people & dem pan......i'll return round de 12:00am hour



    **I Like It 2 Bad shakes head as she remembers what she read in de soca forum......de nerve ah sum chicks these days boy......hhhhmmmmmm**

  4. #4
    Registered User Chandra's Avatar Chandra is offline
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    1,465
    Credits
    1,007,390

    Unhappy BFAN here is my 2 cents

    I dont know why we must get on like this on the Islandmix i thought the reason for this site was to unite our people not to make them feel like crap , this is what is wrong with the world we are living in so why must we being West Indians act like we dont have any clue .

    girl we are all adults some of us just act more like it.
    Remember that we are West Indians i dont care if most of us in not from Trinidad (yes i said that) because it has been posted!
    Where we are from has no signifance in what we choose to post.
    U just need to show certain people that u are better and will not stoop to their level cause that is just what they want from u.
    Last edited by Chandra; 08-06-2003 at 09:43 PM.

  5. #5
    Registered User Shockwave's Avatar Shockwave is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Canarsie
    Posts
    756
    Credits
    1,005,674
    I agree with you 100% Chandra.

  6. #6
    Registered User Lovely is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Posts
    329
    Credits
    1,082

    Now I remember why....

    I had stopped posting....becuase this is the same shyte that use to go on way back when. Some PPl want to be dictators on this site. They only want to discuss what they post. But for the kids on here, life is a two way street. Aye....I going up de road.

  7. #7
    Registered User Chandra's Avatar Chandra is offline
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    1,465
    Credits
    1,007,390

    I agree with u on this one

    Originally posted by Lovely
    I had stopped posting....becuase this is the same shyte that use to go on way back when. Some PPl want to be dictators on this site. They only want to discuss what they post. But for the kids on here, life is a two way street. Aye....I going up de road.
    i think most of us need to go up de road once again and think before we does speak espically when people decide to create drama just for their own pleasure.

    u think that we have come so so far in this world espcially being West Indians all de crap we had to deal with to be where we are today for what?
    We have to learn so many lessons each day of our lives that u think we would of learn to respect eachother and i do agree with ur statment and it is a dam shame that it has come to this.

    I see it like this,
    If u dont like someone post or what they have to say then just dont read it, nobody is forcing anyone to read what they have posted if u have an interest in it then so be it if not then just move on it is as easy as that.
    Last edited by Chandra; 08-06-2003 at 10:16 PM.

  8. #8
    Registered User deoriginalrudeboy is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    P.A.
    Posts
    12,634
    Credits
    23,263

    Re: BFAN here is my 2 cents

    Originally posted by Chandra
    I dont know why we must get on like this on the Islandmix i thought the reason for this site was to unite our people not to make them feel like crap , this is what is wrong with the world we are living in so why must we being West Indians act like we dont have any clue .

    girl we are all adults some of us just act more like it.
    Remember that we are West Indians i dont care if most of us in not from Trinidad (yes i said that) because it has been posted!
    Where we are from has no signifance in what we choose to post.
    U just need to show certain people that u are better and will not stoop to their level cause that is just what they want from u.
    i am a trinidadian and i feel offended......lol
    steups....where me bajans n trini's we know bout some good bachannal:p :p :p
    *jokes*

  9. #9
    Registered User deoriginalrudeboy is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    P.A.
    Posts
    12,634
    Credits
    23,263
    bffan
    i want to apologize for getting on stink in de past about dat vincy ting. i honestly feel bad when ppl on here ganging up on one person. dis soundin like an all girls highschool drama course.....
    u r proud to be antiguan n shouldnt hold dat back, so if yuh want tuh keep posting bout antigua carnival go ahead, juss doh stop posting b/c yuh feeling bullied. n if any person other than bffan have an objection tuh wha ah sayin....rem. rudes is facking trinidadian n will jam allyuh arse rite back w/some hard trini cuss.

  10. #10
    loving my blessed life guesswho's Avatar guesswho is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    bklyn
    Posts
    967
    Credits
    1,007,105
    Originally posted by deoriginalrudeboy
    bffan
    i want to apologize for getting on stink in de past about dat vincy ting. i honestly feel bad when ppl on here ganging up on one person. dis soundin like an all girls highschool drama course.....
    u r proud to be antiguan n shouldnt hold dat back, so if yuh want tuh keep posting bout antigua carnival go ahead, juss doh stop posting b/c yuh feeling bullied. n if any person other than bffan have an objection tuh wha ah sayin....rem. rudes is facking trinidadian n will jam allyuh arse rite back w/some hard trini cuss.
    why you so boy!

  11. #11
    Registered User deoriginalrudeboy is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    P.A.
    Posts
    12,634
    Credits
    23,263
    Originally posted by guesswho
    why you so boy!
    u eh ha no shame.....yuh cuss she stink stink stink
    yuh real like bachannal look wha yuh start. so r u gonna apologize tuh she?

  12. #12
    loving my blessed life guesswho's Avatar guesswho is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    bklyn
    Posts
    967
    Credits
    1,007,105
    Originally posted by deoriginalrudeboy
    u eh ha no shame.....yuh cuss she stink stink stink
    yuh real like bachannal look wha yuh start. so r u gonna apologize tuh she?
    me ain't cuss nobody!, lord! go back and look to see who cussing, I state a situation I noticed that's all. lord!

  13. #13
    Registered User deoriginalrudeboy is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    P.A.
    Posts
    12,634
    Credits
    23,263
    Originally posted by guesswho
    me ain't cuss nobody!, lord! go back and look to see who cussing, I state a situation I noticed that's all. lord!
    eh heh!!! meh eh care nuh..
    ah juss hope she eh feel bad.....
    buh u too good yess, sayin how you eh go mention names....lawd lawd lawd.....trinis ah tell yuh eh easy

  14. #14
    loving my blessed life guesswho's Avatar guesswho is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    bklyn
    Posts
    967
    Credits
    1,007,105
    Originally posted by deoriginalrudeboy
    eh heh!!! meh eh care nuh..
    ah juss hope she eh feel bad.....
    buh u too good yess, sayin how you eh go mention names....lawd lawd lawd.....trinis ah tell yuh eh easy
    but I didn't! I have no idea why it reach so far,,,,,,,,ahahah, I love it though, I want more,,,,,,lololol

  15. #15
    Registered User deoriginalrudeboy is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    P.A.
    Posts
    12,634
    Credits
    23,263
    Originally posted by guesswho
    but I didn't! I have no idea why it reach so far,,,,,,,,ahahah, I love it though, I want more,,,,,,lololol
    lord spoken like a typical trinidadian....always start de ting, n juss sit back n watch it escalate into one set ah bachannal

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •