Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: People think you have money when

  1. #1
    coeur Chillybebee's Avatar Chillybebee is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    'round de bend next to the end.
    Posts
    2,348
    Credits
    1,022,248

    People think you have money when

    Back home people usually say like "Tony" or " Shirley" geh a lil change boy, you ent see the __________.

  2. #2
    coeur Chillybebee's Avatar Chillybebee is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    'round de bend next to the end.
    Posts
    2,348
    Credits
    1,022,248
    you have a pool by your house.

  3. #3
    Cervical Cancer MÉCHANT LOUP's Avatar MÉCHANT LOUP is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Black Forest.......
    Posts
    36,268
    Credits
    17,433,584
    When you put up fencing like this...

    Girly boy why do you get such a kick out of dissing women? - Namey Namey

    You don't act proper, you just act angry. You act like a angry racist white new york cop.-Namey Namey


    Everyone knows MÉCHANT LOUP is a jackass, but a pedophile? - Namey Namey

    MÉCHANT LOUP like women? The only thing MÉCHANT LOUP like more than hearing that a blackman was gunned down by cops, is a hairy man ass. - Namey Namey


    MÉCHANT LOUP a battyman. - Namey Namey

  4. #4
    cassette_craig
    Guest
    WHen yuh ten fingers full of gold ring and yuh neck got the thickest gold chain BUT yuh does walk or ride a 2000US scooter

  5. #5
    coeur Chillybebee's Avatar Chillybebee is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    'round de bend next to the end.
    Posts
    2,348
    Credits
    1,022,248
    lol....

    I also heard when you sending down "hototo" s/p barrel. meaning a lot of barrels.....I saw my cousin sent down seven, I dunno if that is a lot but she has a big family.

    Quote Originally Posted by cassette_craig View Post
    WHen yuh ten fingers full of gold ring and yuh neck got the thickest gold chain BUT yuh does walk or ride a 2000US scooter

  6. #6
    cassette_craig
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Chillybebee View Post
    lol....

    I also heard when you sending down "hototo" s/p barrel. meaning a lot of barrels.....I saw my cousin sent down seven, I dunno if that is a lot but she has a big family.
    Dats a hell of a lot, geeezzzzzzzzzzzz wow. It cheap fuh send the barrel i know a lot of people dont know dat

  7. #7
    coeur Chillybebee's Avatar Chillybebee is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    'round de bend next to the end.
    Posts
    2,348
    Credits
    1,022,248
    Yeah, it's like $75 U.S to send a barrel I believe. When I lived in T'dad I saw my mom's friend sister send down about 7 or more, but remember some people can't pack barrel good, what could fit in one they making 2 barrel for...lol

    yuh ent doing the Canada thing again?
    Quote Originally Posted by cassette_craig View Post
    Dats a hell of a lot, geeezzzzzzzzzzzz wow. It cheap fuh send the barrel i know a lot of people dont know dat

  8. #8
    cassette_craig
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Chillybebee View Post
    Yeah, it's like $75 U.S to send a barrel I believe. When I lived in T'dad I saw my mom's friend sister send down about 7 or more, but remember some people can't pack barrel good, what could fit in one they making 2 barrel for...lol

    yuh ent doing the Canada thing again?
    @ two barrel fuh one hahahahahahahahahahahahaha dats so true

    Canada is slowly but surely coming around. Yuh know when yuh been doing haphazard tings yuh whole life and yuh decide fuh mek a change all of a sudden, tings does jus get harder fuh do? Well duh is wha happening to me, i getting the most fight down ever in me life now.

    Is cool doh it jus mekkin me mo determined fuh roll out dis place

  9. #9
    coeur Chillybebee's Avatar Chillybebee is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    'round de bend next to the end.
    Posts
    2,348
    Credits
    1,022,248
    oh alright....cool. good luck with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by cassette_craig View Post
    @ two barrel fuh one hahahahahahahahahahahahaha dats so true

    Canada is slowly but surely coming around. Yuh know when yuh been doing haphazard tings yuh whole life and yuh decide fuh mek a change all of a sudden, tings does jus get harder fuh do? Well duh is wha happening to me, i getting the most fight down ever in me life now.

    Is cool doh it jus mekkin me mo determined fuh roll out dis place

  10. #10
    cassette_craig
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Chillybebee View Post
    oh alright....cool. good luck with it.
    thunks, i hearing if i guh tru tricknidad it gun be easier but i dont want nobady kidnap me or nutten lacka dat

  11. #11
    Producer JAM CREW's Avatar JAM CREW is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    ummm i don't know!!
    Posts
    7,788
    Credits
    1,606,318
    when you traveling every weekend and talking with a yankee accent
    St.Kitts Jam Crew Productions

    like the fan page search for St.kitts Jam Crew Productions

    or hit up on twitter @JAM_CREW

    or email : st.kittsjamcrew@gmail.com

    or soundcloud search for Jam Crew

  12. #12
    coeur Chillybebee's Avatar Chillybebee is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    'round de bend next to the end.
    Posts
    2,348
    Credits
    1,022,248
    lo, yuh ent hav nutten to worry 'bout if ah Trini woman kidnap yuh, she will cook and treat you like a prince.....lol You wouldn't want to go a place....lol
    Quote Originally Posted by cassette_craig View Post
    thunks, i hearing if i guh tru tricknidad it gun be easier but i dont want nobady kidnap me or nutten lacka dat

  13. #13
    cassette_craig
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Chillybebee View Post
    lo, yuh ent hav nutten to worry 'bout if ah Trini woman kidnap yuh, she will cook and treat you like a prince.....lol You wouldn't want to go a place....lol
    you talking like you know whassup hahahahahahahaha Well i dont want to live in trini neida, i want to live in Gyalana but i has to mek it to Canada and back fuss

  14. #14
    coeur Chillybebee's Avatar Chillybebee is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    'round de bend next to the end.
    Posts
    2,348
    Credits
    1,022,248
    soooo true. lol..
    Quote Originally Posted by JAM CREW productions View Post
    when you traveling every weekend and talking with a yankee accent
    Most definitely. lol
    Quote Originally Posted by cassette_craig View Post
    you talking like you know whassup hahahahahahahaha Well i dont want to live in trini neida, i want to live in Gyalana but i has to mek it to Canada and back fuss

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •