Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 19

Thread: People on the subway

  1. #1
    BANNED Short_Thing's Avatar Short_Thing is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    brooklyn
    Posts
    16,125
    Credits
    33,729

    People on the subway

    Why do people on the subway look u up and down like you owe them something why can't they read a book, listen to a CD or play a game in peace and stop looking at other people

  2. #2
    amprincess
    Guest

    Re: People on the subway

    Originally posted by trini_chic
    Why do people on the subway look u up and down like you owe them something why can't they read a book, listen to a CD or play a game in peace and stop looking at other people
    it ain't only the subway : I can't stand being watched or stared at by strangers : I wanna poke their damn eyes out!

  3. #3
    Registered User CARAMELSISTA's Avatar CARAMELSISTA is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    BKLYN, USA
    Posts
    24,184
    Credits
    1,016,762

    Re: People on the subway

    Originally posted by trini_chic
    Why do people on the subway look u up and down like you owe them something why can't they read a book, listen to a CD or play a game in peace and stop looking at other people
    that is just so annoying, especially when ah man wants to pick you up.

  4. #4
    BANNED Short_Thing's Avatar Short_Thing is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    brooklyn
    Posts
    16,125
    Credits
    33,729

    Re: Re: People on the subway

    Originally posted by ARAMˣITA
    that is just so annoying, especially when ah man wants to pick you up.
    oh thats more annoyin
    this morning it was like we were readin my book together when the pages turn his eyes move too

  5. #5
    Take Kaiso In Yuh Mouth!! lordsalt is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    QBNYC
    Posts
    9,928
    Credits
    1,558,216
    it don't bother me when they stare. gives em something 2 njoy their train ride. :p

    cobo if u'r not too heavy, maybe then can pick u up.

    sakt

  6. #6
    Registered User CARAMELSISTA's Avatar CARAMELSISTA is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    BKLYN, USA
    Posts
    24,184
    Credits
    1,016,762
    Originally posted by lordsalt
    it don't bother me when they stare. gives em something 2 njoy their train ride. :p

    cobo if u'r not too heavy, maybe then can pick u up.

    sakt
    you know me to be heavy? you calling me fat salty?

  7. #7
    Kaiser Ball Gyul BAGOGYUL's Avatar BAGOGYUL is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    4,579
    Credits
    1,009,512

    i rather....

    listen to music
    so i cyah hear nobody esle convo
    or wen a vagrant come i cyah hear dem

    sleep
    but now u cyah do dat again because of bloomberg
    u does reach home faster

  8. #8
    Registered User CARAMELSISTA's Avatar CARAMELSISTA is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    BKLYN, USA
    Posts
    24,184
    Credits
    1,016,762

    Re: i rather....

    Originally posted by BAGOGYUL
    listen to music
    so i cyah hear nobody esle convo
    or wen a vagrant come i cyah hear dem

    sleep
    but now u cyah do dat again because of bloomberg
    u does reach home faster

    @ vagrant. Not ah better description for them fools

  9. #9
    Take Kaiso In Yuh Mouth!! lordsalt is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    QBNYC
    Posts
    9,928
    Credits
    1,558,216
    Originally posted by ARAMˣITA
    you know me to be heavy? you calling me fat salty?
    uhhh...err...uhhh...err...uhhhh......of course not sweetheart! didn't i say u have ".................................." and all dem sweet tings behind the scenes? the public board is just our cover up.

    salt

  10. #10
    BANNED Short_Thing's Avatar Short_Thing is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    brooklyn
    Posts
    16,125
    Credits
    33,729
    Originally posted by lordsalt
    uhhh...err...uhhh...err...uhhhh......of course not sweetheart! didn't i say u have ".................................." and all dem sweet tings behind the scenes? the public board is just our cover up.

    salt
    :) :)
    CARRY ON A POST JACKIN MEH OWN POST

  11. #11
    Take Kaiso In Yuh Mouth!! lordsalt is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    QBNYC
    Posts
    9,928
    Credits
    1,558,216
    Originally posted by trini_chic
    :) :)
    CARRY ON A POST JACKIN MEH OWN POST
    sorry babes. won't happen again! :)

    say, anybody c the new Bad Boy's movie?

    salt

  12. #12
    BANNED Short_Thing's Avatar Short_Thing is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    brooklyn
    Posts
    16,125
    Credits
    33,729
    Originally posted by lordsalt
    sorry babes. won't happen again! :)

    say, anybody c the new Bad Boy's movie?

    salt
    doin it again

  13. #13
    Take Kaiso In Yuh Mouth!! lordsalt is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    QBNYC
    Posts
    9,928
    Credits
    1,558,216
    Originally posted by trini_chic
    doin it again
    buurp.....excuse me. ahhh. i luv mauby

    salt

  14. #14
    BANNED Short_Thing's Avatar Short_Thing is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    brooklyn
    Posts
    16,125
    Credits
    33,729
    Originally posted by lordsalt
    buurp.....excuse me. ahhh. i luv mauby

    salt
    PUTS UP THE WHITE FLAG:p
    i give up

  15. #15
    Take Kaiso In Yuh Mouth!! lordsalt is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    QBNYC
    Posts
    9,928
    Credits
    1,558,216
    Originally posted by trini_chic
    PUTS UP THE WHITE FLAG:p
    i give up
    :) :)

    salt

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •