Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 22

Thread: People that live in east new york

  1. #1
    SSS
    Registered User SSS's Avatar SSS is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    bk baby
    Posts
    8,154
    Credits
    1,083,446

    People that live in east new york

    really look like thugs......................I was scare for the first time in my life yesterday................

  2. #2
    Old School Member Panman06's Avatar Panman06 is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    The Big City
    Posts
    4,363
    Credits
    7,610

    Re: People that live in east new york

    Originally posted by SSS
    really look like thugs......................I was scare for the first time in my life yesterday................
    ....and people in Flatbush look any different?

  3. #3
    SSS
    Registered User SSS's Avatar SSS is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    bk baby
    Posts
    8,154
    Credits
    1,083,446
    Yes we look normal.

  4. #4
    $ CASH MONEY PROMOTIONS$ Dark & Lovely's Avatar Dark & Lovely is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    brooklyn usa
    Posts
    10,422
    Credits
    1,044,736
    WHAT HAPPENED SSS???
    "TOO BLESSED TO BE STRESSED
    TOO ANNOINTED TO BE DISAPPOINTED"

  5. #5
    Dawtah of the Sun Empressdududahlin's Avatar Empressdududahlin is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    in a sacred space...
    Posts
    27,131
    Credits
    1,550,950
    Panman yuh right, but to me it feels a little darker in the area, Like when I was walking down the street in East New York, some fellas was trying to hail me and friend up, but I don't know them so smiled and kept walking. All of a sudden they start screaming obscenities at me and throwing one piece of bottles at me and my friend... I thought lawd what I do these men..

  6. #6
    Soca Lover ILuvSoca's Avatar ILuvSoca is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Brooklyn USA currently livin in boring ATL
    Posts
    2,279
    Credits
    1,006,723
    SSS girl I thought I was the only one that felt that way...When I use to go east new york the peole there would scare me...they have this scary im a thug thats going to rob you look..

  7. #7
    SSS
    Registered User SSS's Avatar SSS is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    bk baby
    Posts
    8,154
    Credits
    1,083,446
    Me and my multitalented self went to braid this lady hair in east new york...........so I took the 3 train after utica everybody on the train was just looked like thugs...............gal this man all most trip over my foot.....................I was scared out my mind...................ever the gals was real thugish..............thank god this lady pick me up from the train station..............I might of pissed myself if I had to take the bus....................

  8. #8
    0
    Guest
    Originally posted by SSS
    Me and my multitalented self went to braid this lady hair in east new york...........so I took the 3 train after utica everybody on the train was just looked like thugs...............gal this man all most trip over my foot.....................I was scared out my mind...................ever the gals was real thugish..............thank god this lady pick me up from the train station..............I might of pissed myself if I had to take the bus....................
    punk A$$

  9. #9
    SSS
    Registered User SSS's Avatar SSS is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    bk baby
    Posts
    8,154
    Credits
    1,083,446
    Originally posted by hotpepasauce
    punk A$$
    I still kick you're ass ...............I wonder why you live in QUEENS............

  10. #10
    Roses Are Pink Trini_Chocolat's Avatar Trini_Chocolat is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    KKK Hell
    Posts
    85
    Credits
    1,055,483

    Re: Re: People that live in east new york

    Originally posted by Panman06
    ....and people in Flatbush look any different?

    Boy... De people in Flatbush and E. Flatbush does smile and say 'Morning. We have brought-up-sy! :p

  11. #11
    Take Kaiso In Yuh Mouth!! lordsalt is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    QBNYC
    Posts
    9,928
    Credits
    1,558,216
    sss fraid she own shadow. keep yuh head up and walk high. doh be fraid 2 walk nowhere.

    salt

  12. #12
    0
    Guest
    Originally posted by SSS
    I still kick you're ass ...............I wonder why you live in QUEENS............
    babes man like me live right in canarsie so come nah

  13. #13
    Registered User 1Temptress is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Richmond Hill
    Posts
    692
    Credits
    84
    Originally posted by empressedu
    Panman yuh right, but to me it feels a little darker in the area, Like when I was walking down the street in East New York, some fellas was trying to hail me and friend up, but I don't know them so smiled and kept walking. All of a sudden they start screaming obscenities at me and throwing one piece of bottles at me and my friend... I thought lawd what I do these men..
    That surely sounds scary. I have never been to East New York and I guess I will not be going there. I tend to have a problem feeling safe in any area where there are a lot of thugs like looking folks hanging out. When I visited my cousin in Bed-Sty a few months ago, I had a fit when this guy ran up to me trying to chat me down and I was just getting out of the car. He actually crossed the street from his friends to say hi and all I was saying (to myself) was God, please don't let this fool try to rob me here today. I tried to act cool and unafriad, but I was sort of scared. Where I live, I do not see much young thugs, so when I am around them (especially if they are in a pack), I am on the alert, because they can surely act the fool when in numbers.

  14. #14
    SSS
    Registered User SSS's Avatar SSS is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    bk baby
    Posts
    8,154
    Credits
    1,083,446
    Originally posted by lordsalt
    sss fraid she own shadow. keep yuh head up and walk high. doh be fraid 2 walk nowhere.

    salt
    You like you forgot that I too short to have a shadow......................

  15. #15
    Registered User 1Temptress is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Richmond Hill
    Posts
    692
    Credits
    84
    Originally posted by hotpepasauce
    punk A$$
    That was not nice, but sort of funny.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •