Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Is people eating their buggers a widespread thing??

Is people eating their buggers a widespread thing??

I was on a video conf call today...one of those link up where each individual was at his/her own PC... and a manager not knowing that he was being featured on everyone's screen...since he wasn't talking at the time......did a full feature of digging his nose and eating his bugger. How widespread is that? How many people would admit to doing that at one time or another?
    I hath 9 and 90 tribulations and nary a one doth concern a wench!

mucophagy is gross.. :

that reminds me of that absolutely disgusting Zicam ad.. i feel like i want to vomit when it comes on..

lmaooo

Let's talk about this, because I just saw a black lady doing this in the way to work. It was nasty but that's better than her flinging it out and hitting a car

if i admit to doing it, what do i win?

Black Madonna
    people do that past the age of 5....bleh!
    TC and shortsweetness like this.

Quote Originally Posted by NikkiGiovanni View Post
    if i admit to doing it, what do i win?
    Ah tink we have one brave soul! What's the motivation Nikki? It cya be the taste....could it? I dunno....maybe it taste like chicken. Tell us nah.

Quote Originally Posted by dedetriniking View Post
    Ah tink we have one brave soul! What's the motivation Nikki? It cya be the taste....could it? I dunno....maybe it taste like chicken. Tell us nah.
    well, i just like to feel the texture of it on my tongue...i also roll it on my fingers to feel the texture there as well...i have a deviated septum, so in my left nostril, i develop very hardened mucus..almost scab like....and i love to pick it when it gets really large.....

it fascinates me

I en lucky with that!

I have three fears in this world and boogers are no.2 out of the three. It's a mixture of fear and disgust I have for boogers.So if I see an adult who I interact with eating a booger, I would cut all ties for life!!!! No joke!

An ex-boyfriend of mine picked his nose and threw the buggers in a glass we had just finished drinking from. I swear it was a split second if thinking about the DV charges I would get done for and time in jail which I didn't smash that glass into the side of his pretty face! I mashed up that glass fine like sand and gave his nasty ass a stern warning oui!

Nikki gyul...ah have tuh give yuh props....yuh honest tuh ah fault. I once had a fascination with the crimply elbow of an elderly family member that i lived with for years when i was around 5 - 10 years old.

I loved feeling that wrinkled crimply elbow skin especially when she straightened her arm out and the elbow got all ruffled. I would have an orgy feeling up on her elbow and sucking meh tongue at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by dedetriniking View Post
    Nikki gyul...ah have tuh give yuh props....yuh honest tuh ah fault. I once had a fascination with the crimply elbow of an elderly family member that i lived with for years when i was around 5 - 10 years old.

I loved feeling that wrinkled crimply elbow skin especially when she straightened her arm out and the elbow got all ruffled. I would have an orgy feeling up on her elbow and sucking meh tongue at the same time.
    what are the consequences of me admitting that on imix?

thing is, do you even know if that's the truth or me just talking shit? but either way....would my world come to a screeching halt if everyone that read imix believed that i am fascinated with and eat my boogers????

what do i win?

This thread won't go past 2 pages.

Quote Originally Posted by optimizm View Post

This thread won't go past 2 pages.
    Why? Yuh tink we have a lotta closet eaters on IMIX ?

Quote Originally Posted by NikkiGiovanni View Post
    what are the consequences of me admitting that on imix?

thing is, do you even know if that's the truth or me just talking shit? but either way....would my world come to a screeching halt if everyone that read imix believed that i am fascinated with and eat my boogers????

what do i win?
    Nah i don't think it will impact your world in no significant way. It sounds like you living in a freaky world anyway. People who let you use a rubber dyck on them would hardly be deterred by a bogger or two. lol!

What about bugger digging with finger, then using the finger next to to anus dig then lick them both off ? More disgusting lol