Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 27

Thread: Peepers and Non Peepers Do you find

  1. #1
    Mommy Dearest **Vincy-Soca-Diva**'s Avatar **Vincy-Soca-Diva** is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Soca Zone
    Posts
    19,659
    Credits
    1,207,562

    Peepers and Non Peepers Do you find

    You spend most time on facebook than here (islandmix/DHR/Torontolime/Life of....). Or have you given up on the net and have focused on work, or home? explain why?

    **this is not a credit scam just an observation**
    Link me on fassbook http://www.facebook.com/#!/SocaDivaChandelle
    2 Sweet 2 B 4Gotten:)

  2. #2
    Warrior Queen NikkiGiovanni's Avatar NikkiGiovanni is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    brooklyn
    Posts
    17,826
    Credits
    78,441,244
    most of the time i spend here, i am at work....

    if i am on here from home it's because i am bored....don't take my work home with me, not in school, don't have children to tend to...so i pretty much have plenty of free time and i don't like tv....i RARELY watch tv at all...so the time most people spend watching tv, i am on the internet as my form of chilling

  3. #3
    Hey Ms. Carter... triniameri's Avatar triniameri is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Posts
    10,078
    Credits
    145,524,728
    Quote Originally Posted by **Vincy-Soca-Diva** View Post
    You spend most time on facebook than here (islandmix/DHR/Torontolime/Life of....). Or have you given up on the net and have focused on work, or home? explain why?

    **this is not a credit scam just an observation**
    islandmix 1st

    toronto lime 2nd

    facebook maybe -just to clean up my inbox lmao
    And keep your money, I got my own
    Keep a bigger smile on my face, being alone
    Bad motherfcuker, God complex
    Motivate your ass call me Malcolm X

  4. #4
    Measure ur life with Love Doctor's Daughter's Avatar Doctor's Daughter is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    PARADISE
    Posts
    12,796
    Credits
    1,945,996
    these days it's imix first, but mostly when i'm at work.. after work it's gym then home to rest... 2nd would be my BB and third facebook, although i've cut down alot from fb during these past months...
    The love of my life is an Imixer!!!


    ~DD~

  5. #5
    Mommy Dearest **Vincy-Soca-Diva**'s Avatar **Vincy-Soca-Diva** is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Soca Zone
    Posts
    19,659
    Credits
    1,207,562
    Quote Originally Posted by Mystique Blue View Post
    these days it's imix first, but mostly when i'm at work.. after work it's gym then home to rest... 2nd would be my BB and third facebook, although i've cut down alot from fb during these past months...
    why so too much drama?

    I notice facebook have more drama then islandmix jed. Sheesh.
    Link me on fassbook http://www.facebook.com/#!/SocaDivaChandelle
    2 Sweet 2 B 4Gotten:)

  6. #6
    T-MAKAA
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by **Vincy-Soca-Diva** View Post
    why so too much drama?

    I notice facebook have more drama then islandmix jed. Sheesh.
    I think you want to say something. Islandmix doesnt rank high for you anymore.. juss share y.

  7. #7
    Registered User iPicong's Avatar iPicong is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    JC/Brazil 2014
    Posts
    51,424
    Credits
    44,178,436
    Quote Originally Posted by **Vincy-Soca-Diva** View Post
    why so too much drama?

    I notice facebook have more drama then islandmix jed. Sheesh.
    but isnt the facebook drama based on who YOU friend?
    STATIC RADIO - www.islandmix.com/static
    Tunein Radio - Static Radio



    LR Advertising LLC

  8. #8
    Mommy Dearest **Vincy-Soca-Diva**'s Avatar **Vincy-Soca-Diva** is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Soca Zone
    Posts
    19,659
    Credits
    1,207,562
    Quote Originally Posted by T-MAKAA View Post
    I think you want to say something. Islandmix doesnt rank high for you anymore.. juss share y.
    Nope not at all. I just notice a lot of new names, and the old ones are hardly here but you see them plenty on facebook..... so i just wanted to get a feel what's the deal. I even see Ank aka Chie more on facebook than here.

    P.S. T-Makka you don't even check fuh yuh son no more. I mean he almost a year now I can't tell when last you pass me pampers and milk. de boy eat plenty cereal and teething now. damn it man you letting me down real bad.
    Link me on fassbook http://www.facebook.com/#!/SocaDivaChandelle
    2 Sweet 2 B 4Gotten:)

  9. #9
    Mommy Dearest **Vincy-Soca-Diva**'s Avatar **Vincy-Soca-Diva** is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Soca Zone
    Posts
    19,659
    Credits
    1,207,562
    Quote Originally Posted by Inglorious Bastard View Post
    but isnt the facebook drama based on who YOU friend?
    I guess cause I like to macco people status and the drama that unfolds out of those things its like dayumn.
    Link me on fassbook http://www.facebook.com/#!/SocaDivaChandelle
    2 Sweet 2 B 4Gotten:)

  10. #10
    Shitsuren Kyuka RenzePenze's Avatar RenzePenze is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Ft Liquordale
    Posts
    19,556
    Credits
    1,105,770
    Quote Originally Posted by **Vincy-Soca-Diva** View Post
    I guess cause I like to macco people status and the drama that unfolds out of those things its like dayumn.
    My friends doh have no drama.

    I on imix in the day when I'm at work....though these days is a struggle to even be on here much. I sometimes only have time to read the top 5 - 8 threads... steups.
    The saint and the sinner are just exchanging notes. Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future.

    The matador wins by avoiding the bull not colliding with him!

  11. #11
    Measure ur life with Love Doctor's Daughter's Avatar Doctor's Daughter is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    PARADISE
    Posts
    12,796
    Credits
    1,945,996
    Quote Originally Posted by **Vincy-Soca-Diva** View Post
    why so too much drama?

    I notice facebook have more drama then islandmix jed. Sheesh.
    no, not at all... It's just played out for me.. I'm more using it for marketing my Carnival section and promotion of the band... If i do see a friend, i'd hail them up also, but i do not spend too much time on there at all anymore.... i've outgrown the hype.... After carnival i might even shut down my profile.. it would have served it's purpose. BB me or send an email if it's really important.
    Quote Originally Posted by Inglorious Bastard View Post
    but isnt the facebook drama based on who YOU friend?
    yes and no oui.... sometimes people just ought to cause trouble for no reason....
    The love of my life is an Imixer!!!


    ~DD~

  12. #12
    Juan Dan
    Guest
    worlds have been destroyed

    less people are fronting on the net

    its being viewed more realistically and most are shit scared or dont feel "real enough"

    as in what they wanna be

    I stop working and take a 15 or 20 and fuk aroun

    atus then imix for caribbean site

    I go on dhr look at the threads and laugh for 5 minutes or so

    I presume the peeepers are much as I am

    dem a pree and laugh or scratch head

  13. #13
    Mommy Dearest **Vincy-Soca-Diva**'s Avatar **Vincy-Soca-Diva** is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Soca Zone
    Posts
    19,659
    Credits
    1,207,562
    Quote Originally Posted by Mystique Blue View Post
    no, not at all... It's just played out for me.. I'm more using it for marketing my Carnival section and promotion of the band... If i do see a friend, i'd hail them up also, but i do not spend too much time on there at all anymore.... i've outgrown the hype.... After carnival i might even shut down my profile.. it would have served it's purpose. BB me or send an email if it's really important.


    yes and no oui.... sometimes people just ought to cause trouble for no reason....
    So true they take it from online and carry it home, then drama start one time.
    Link me on fassbook http://www.facebook.com/#!/SocaDivaChandelle
    2 Sweet 2 B 4Gotten:)

  14. #14
    Cervical Cancer MÉCHANT LOUP's Avatar MÉCHANT LOUP is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Black Forest.......
    Posts
    36,268
    Credits
    17,433,584
    Quote Originally Posted by **Vincy-Soca-Diva** View Post
    Nope not at all. I just notice a lot of new names, and the old ones are hardly here but you see them plenty on facebook..... so i just wanted to get a feel what's the deal. I even see Ank aka Chie more on facebook than here.

    P.S. T-Makka you don't even check fuh yuh son no more. I mean he almost a year now I can't tell when last you pass me pampers and milk. de boy eat plenty cereal and teething now. damn it man you letting me down real bad.

    WTF.....



    Girly boy why do you get such a kick out of dissing women? - Namey Namey

    You don't act proper, you just act angry. You act like a angry racist white new york cop.-Namey Namey


    Everyone knows MÉCHANT LOUP is a jackass, but a pedophile? - Namey Namey

    MÉCHANT LOUP like women? The only thing MÉCHANT LOUP like more than hearing that a blackman was gunned down by cops, is a hairy man ass. - Namey Namey


    MÉCHANT LOUP a battyman. - Namey Namey

  15. #15
    Notchilous ladyrastafari's Avatar ladyrastafari is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Maison de L'Amitie, Palm Beach
    Posts
    46,039
    Credits
    181,803,372
    Quote Originally Posted by NikkiGiovanni View Post
    most of the time i spend here, i am at work....

    if i am on here from home it's because i am bored....don't take my work home with me, not in school, don't have children to tend to...so i pretty much have plenty of free time and i don't like tv....i RARELY watch tv at all...so the time most people spend watching tv, i am on the internet as my form of chilling
    at work, this is the only page i am on and well gmail.. .. its also the only forum i am on.. at home i am more on FB than anything else.. i'm gonna cut down and try to read some of those books/magazines.. i find everybody on facebook always tellin their friends how much they love them, how much haters cant get them down, how blessed they feel to have this or that.. same topics all the time.. i dont go on people's pages unless i see something interesting in my feed.. if not, i miss it..

    Quote Originally Posted by **Vincy-Soca-Diva** View Post
    Nope not at all. I just notice a lot of new names, and the old ones are hardly here but you see them plenty on facebook..... so i just wanted to get a feel what's the deal. I even see Ank aka Chie more on facebook than here.

    P.S. T-Makka you don't even check fuh yuh son no more. I mean he almost a year now I can't tell when last you pass me pampers and milk. de boy eat plenty cereal and teething now. damn it man you letting me down real bad.

    Tmakaa.. you and i need to have a lil tawk..

    Quote Originally Posted by **Vincy-Soca-Diva** View Post
    So true they take it from online and carry it home, then drama start one time.
    who u talkin about that nutbags person?
    Never waste your time trying to explain who you are to people who are committed to misunderstanding you.

    Velvet Glove. Iron Fist

    mi style still sharp .....u a A-Minor and dem a B-Flat

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •