Thread: pebbles81056881999902 and odda dog luvas

elq
    Credits

pebbles81056881999902 and odda dog luvas

wunna knew what wunna was giving wunna dogs tuh chew pun.....
    and u know dat u held dem in yuh hand too

click de link...
    doggie treats

Pebbles362436
    Aww you still remember your god child.

He still bad and rotten to the bone. It's all my fault for spoiling him. So thanks but he does not deserve any treats because he has no behavior.

elq
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles362436 View Post
    Aww you still remember your god child.

He still bad and rotten to the bone. It's all my fault for spoiling him. So thanks but he does not deserve any treats because he has no behavior.
    u click de link?
    woman, go click de link and read bout de modern uses...

Pizzle is an old English word for penis,
    It is also known, at least since 1523, especially in the combination "bull pizzle", to denote a flogging instrument made from a bull's penis - compare bullwhip -

Bull pizzles are almost exclusively used/produced today as chewing treats for dogs.[citation needed] The pizzles of bulls are cleaned, stretched, twisted and then dried at a very high heat. The result is a very hard, 80-100 cm long brown stick, which is then sawed into pieces appropriate for the size of the dog, usually 10-20 cm (this process also makes its anatomical origin rather unrecognizable).

The fully digestible bull pizzles are excellent chewing toys. Since they consist mostly of proteins, they can usually be ignored for the daily calorie intake of the dog. As is the case for most chewing toys, the dog will clean its teeth by itself during the lengthy chewing process. However, most humans find the smell of a half-chewed bull pizzle rather unpleasant, which is probably the reason why synthetic digestible chewing toys have become increasingly popular and displaced the dried bull pizzle into a niche for dog owners who prefer more natural or organic food for their dogs.

Pebbles362436
    Quote Originally Posted by elq View Post
    u click de link?
    woman, go click de link and read bout de modern uses...

Pizzle is an old English word for penis,
    It is also known, at least since 1523, especially in the combination "bull pizzle", to denote a flogging instrument made from a bull's penis - compare bullwhip -
    Bull pizzles are almost exclusively used/produced today as chewing treats for dogs.[citation needed] The pizzles of bulls are cleaned, stretched, twisted and then dried at a very high heat. The result is a very hard, 80-100 cm long brown stick, which is then sawed into pieces appropriate for the size of the dog, usually 10-20 cm (this process also makes its anatomical origin rather unrecognizable).

The fully digestible bull pizzles are excellent chewing toys. Since they consist mostly of proteins, they can usually be ignored for the daily calorie intake of the dog. As is the case for most chewing toys, the dog will clean its teeth by itself during the lengthy chewing process. However, most humans find the smell of a half-chewed bull pizzle rather unpleasant, which is probably the reason why synthetic digestible chewing toys have become increasingly popular and displaced the dried bull pizzle into a niche for dog owners who prefer more natural or organic food for their dogs.

Yeah I knew about this and I give him these. However, I did not know the background with the pizzle defination/meaning.lol

elq
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles362436 View Post
    Yeah I knew about this and I give him these. However, I did not know the background with the pizzle defination/meaning.lol
    so you walking bout de place handling dried up cow penis and feeding it tuh yuh pooch...

wuhloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooossss
    pebs u garne clear!

no handshakes fuh u!

elq
    Credits
    bumpizzle