Thread: Parties

DJ Trixx

Parties

Just a quick insignificant question.
    What makes you go to a party? Is it the dj's, the promoter what....cause some of the parties I see being supported I just can't figure out y?

So what is the correct formula for a party?

Credits
    boy it doesn't matter who promoting, who is dj'ing, or singing..... if ur friend aint goin u aint goin

DJ Trixx
    So how yuh frien choose?

amprincess
    the dj is definitely a factor if I know who playing then I know if I'll be hearing 100% soca or if I should expect reggae & hiphop mixed in :

Dragon
    Indian women , good Djs not the ones fresh off the boat , Me as de promoter

DJ Trixx
    well...u know cheap labor is cheap labor...if I you can hire 12 Mexican DJ's that will not only mix, but sell mangoes after the fete......

ITS A JOKE>>>RELAX

Credits
    did somebody say mangoes?

and to answer your question - i think its a combination of everything dj, promoter, location, and just the luck of havin a good or bad night to have the fete on.

DJ Trixx
    Originally posted by soca junkie
    did somebody say mangoes?

and to answer your question - i think its a combination of everything dj, promoter, location, and just the luck of havin a good or bad night to have the fete on.

Really... So then you wouldn't go to a fete that you didn't know any of the DJ's or the promoter in other words because there are not big enough or known by enough people.. (Don't get defensive, just asking)

Kaydee

Re: Parties

Originally posted by deejaytrixx
    Just a quick insignificant question.
    What makes you go to a party? Is it the dj's, the promoter what....cause some of the parties I see being supported I just can't figure out y?

So what is the correct formula for a party?
    for me to go to a party i gotta have some to hang with. dont matter who dey? aint no funny if u friends aint dey a chill wid u.