Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: parents...wtf??

Credits

parents...wtf??

reading the papers this morning, i came across 3 disturbing stories related to non-parenting...

1) a mother used her 4 week old son as a bat during a fight with her boyfriend...in hitting the bf, the child suffered a fractured skull...the mother faces up to 5 years in jail...

2) a lunatic father killed himself and his daughter by crashing a plane into his mother-in-law's house...with his daughter on the plane...

3) a man stabbed his wife repeatedly then gave the knife to his toddler son and told him :"now you stab mommy"...

not to mention the other post re the mother having a threesome with her teenage daughter...

is my opinion that we need to administer tests before ppl could bring children into this world...same way yuh hadda pass a driving test, yuh shoul dhave to pass a parenting test...is no wonder some of these kids are as messed up as they are, lookwhat they dealing with at home!

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by cOcKbAcKnRoLL View Post
    reading the papers this morning, i came across 3 disturbing stories related to non-parenting...

1) a mother used her 4 week old son as a bat during a fight with her boyfriend...in hitting the bf, the child suffered a fractured skull...the mother faces up to 5 years in jail...

2) a lunatic father killed himself and his daughter by crashing a plane into his mother-in-law's house...with his daughter on the plane...

3) a man stabbed his wife repeatedly then gave the knife to his toddler son and told him :"now you stab mommy"...

not to mention the other post re the mother having a threesome with her teenage daughter...

is my opinion that we need to administer tests before ppl could bring children into this world...same way yuh hadda pass a driving test, yuh shoul dhave to pass a parenting test...is no wonder some of these kids are as messed up as they are, lookwhat they dealing with at home!
    only heard about that one,
    all very sad and disturbing.........

Kiz
    Credits

some ppl wid license still cant drive

Credits
    For d first one d mother deserve more dan 5years!!
    *Insert cool saying here*

Credits
    The thing that's missing is the community. Long ago, it wasn't just the mother and father who raised the child. Children were raised by a community.

We have no more communities like that anymore. These days, people don't even talk or associate with people on that level and I think it's having an affect on the home.

Mommy Dearest **Vincy-Soca-Diva**'s Avatar **Vincy-Soca-Diva** is offline
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by kevlocks View Post
    The thing that's missing is the community. Long ago, it wasn't just the mother and father who raised the child. Children were raised by a community.

We have no more communities like that anymore. These days, people don't even talk or associate with people on that level and I think it's having an affect on the home.
    Very true very very true. So what can we do as a community to help raise our children?
    Link me on fassbook http://www.facebook.com/#!/SocaDivaChandelle
    2 Sweet 2 B 4Gotten:)

Credits
    Yes, all is very sad... where's de link for the father and son stabbing the mom? I haven't heard dat one yet...

Credits

Where is the story on this? The other's I've heard of.
    ALLEZ LES BLEUS!!!

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Trinikiz View Post
    some ppl wid license still cant drive
    true but i really saying that something needs to be done about the spate of mistreatment when it comes to kids...before they turn into the miscreants that we all complain about...

Credits

I don't think that I want community raising my daughter though. Before I go on, define 'community'?
    ALLEZ LES BLEUS!!!

Credits

it does take a village...

Quote Originally Posted by Persia View Post
    Yes, all is very sad... where's de link for the father and son stabbing the mom? I haven't heard dat one yet...
    that was in the ny dailynews today...

Quote Originally Posted by Deacon View Post
    Where is the story on this? The other's I've heard of.
    i saw the post on imix...

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by **Vincy-Soca-Diva** View Post
    Very true very very true. So what can we do as a community to help raise our children?
    For one instead of parents getting ignorant when their teachers or elders try to discipline their children, they should shut the hell up and let the children know why they're being disciplined.

Back home, it was my grandparents, aunts, uncles, tantys, uncles everyone, whoever saw me out of order was giving me a swift clout and then calling my folks to tell them dey cut meh ass and why. When I get home, i assure you a level cutass was waiting for me.

There are so many factors that could be the causes for these things happening to children. For one children are making children. Them same children turn around and make children, so in some, if not most cases, it's a never ending cycle. Instead of people looking at how so and so child make a baby at an early age.

As a COMMUNITY mothers should tell their sons to stop bulling people young girl children (no matter how freely they give it up). If your sons impregnate someone's child, you as the parent should make your child see about taking care of the baby they brought into this world.
    "What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."

Brown Milk

What da fukk is this world comin' 2...

Credits

Got it...

http://www.nydailynews.com/03-07-200...p-424386c.html

Okay, kiddo, now
    you stab Mommy

BRIDGEPORT, Conn. - Police say a man repeatedly stabbed his teenage wife, then gave the knife to his toddler son and told him: "Now you stab Mommy."
    Fermin Rodriguez, 21, attacked his 17-year-old wife Sunday night, after accusing her of cheating on him, police said. He slashed and stabbed her multiple times, then handed the knife to his 2-year-old son and told him to stab her, police said.

The boy didn't stab her, police and prosecutors said yesterday.

Keyschla Rodriguez was slashed at least 20 times, but most of the wounds were superficial, according to police Capt. Lynn Kirwin. Her husband also cut off her hair, Kirwin said.

The woman's father arrived at the house while she was still being held against her will and called the cops, police said.

The woman was treated for her injuries and later released.

The boy was safe with relatives, Kirwin said.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Persia View Post
    http://www.nydailynews.com/03-07-200...p-424386c.html

Okay, kiddo, now
    you stab Mommy

BRIDGEPORT, Conn. - Police say a man repeatedly stabbed his teenage wife, then gave the knife to his toddler son and told him: "Now you stab Mommy."
    Fermin Rodriguez, 21, attacked his 17-year-old wife Sunday night, after accusing her of cheating on him, police said. He slashed and stabbed her multiple times, then handed the knife to his 2-year-old son and told him to stab her, police said.

The boy didn't stab her, police and prosecutors said yesterday.

Keyschla Rodriguez was slashed at least 20 times, but most of the wounds were superficial, according to police Capt. Lynn Kirwin. Her husband also cut off her hair, Kirwin said.

The woman's father arrived at the house while she was still being held against her will and called the cops, police said.

The woman was treated for her injuries and later released.

The boy was safe with relatives, Kirwin said.
    that poor kid is forever traumatized now. i swear i'll never understand the shit some people put their children through...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast