Thread: Parents today have no values too like their kids

Credits

Angry Parents today have no values too like their kids

why? are 15 yr old miley cyrus parents really lettin her date a 20 yr old boy?

will the real parents in this world of baby mamas and baby daddies stand up?
    Last edited by BAJANFUHLIFE; 10-19-2008 at 06:37 PM.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by BAJANFUHLIFE View Post

isnt that illegal?
    -meestadeuce

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by mr.deuce View Post
    isnt that illegal?
    i just askin a question cause it looks to me like they are datin.

Credits

Agree 100%.

She shouldn't be dating at all at that age. If she have har likkle boyfriend it can still be ahhright if it not serious. But a 20 year old?

A college frat boy and a 10th grader? That couldah nevah happen in my house.

♥bruk d mold wen bawn♥ Da 1 n 0nly Vida's Avatar Da 1 n 0nly Vida is offline
    Credits

b/c they in d public eye ..
    b/c the parents have their own agendas that they na paying attention to miley

n you kno famous ppl are generally (there are exceptions) some ah d worse parents ever! b/c they think that money does all d parenting...

let ah 20 yr old even look mah daughter wrong wen she 15 ..
    he wont be look no more .. truss
    young man either guh b blind or na av 3rd leg ..
    Secretary of Patriotics Radio .. We ARE gine mek it OVAH ALL!!!! Watch wait n SEE!!
    Check my profile for links to de station and to Ingrunt Link Soundz .. Bless up Bless up Bless uP!!!
    ::Embrace Diversity n Incorporate it in your every day life:: ::do Unto others as you want done to you:: :: Dont judge a book by its cover:: ::What to you is rags might be riches to another:: ::Look in d mirror n Improve yourself before starting on someone else::

Credits
    she wouda do it anyway the parents just aint bother the rather to agree with it,their duaghter their life allyuh worry bout allyuh own miley good 2 go u know.

Registered User small_island_descent's Avatar small_island_descent is offline
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by jamaicangirl View Post
    Agree 100%.

She shouldn't be dating at all at that age. If she have har likkle boyfriend it can still be ahhright if it not serious. But a 20 year old?

A college frat boy and a 10th grader? That couldah nevah happen in my house.
    I still never understand how a 20 year old would mess with a 15 year old.

♥bruk d mold wen bawn♥ Da 1 n 0nly Vida's Avatar Da 1 n 0nly Vida is offline
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by small_island_descent View Post
    I still never understand how a 20 year old would mess with a 15 year old.
    desperation?

likes d hopefully first time feeling ah poppn d cherry?
    Secretary of Patriotics Radio .. We ARE gine mek it OVAH ALL!!!! Watch wait n SEE!!
    Check my profile for links to de station and to Ingrunt Link Soundz .. Bless up Bless up Bless uP!!!
    ::Embrace Diversity n Incorporate it in your every day life:: ::do Unto others as you want done to you:: :: Dont judge a book by its cover:: ::What to you is rags might be riches to another:: ::Look in d mirror n Improve yourself before starting on someone else::