Thread: ¡Oye! New Yorkers Gotta Question...

Hadha min fadhle Rabbi Juancito Trucupey's Avatar Juancito Trucupey is offline
    Credits

¡Oye! New Yorkers Gotta Question...

Have any of you NYers more so to those in Brooklyn heard of a place called Palm Jewelry? I found them on the web and they say they specialize in Trini and Panmanian jewelry. I'm trying to find out if they are legit so i can get my little sister a placa and el ojo de venado. The site seems good but I'm just not to sure. We don't have places like this here in ga.((well none that I know of)) I would go back to panama and get it but thats to much work. LOL. So if any of you know of this place can let me know or if you know of somewhere better with good quality gold and ting like so can you let me know? T.I.A.

Kiz
    Credits
    do they have a phone number or address on their site

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by panamaniac88 View Post
    Have any of you NYers more so to those in Brooklyn heard of a place called Palm Jewelry? I found them on the web and they say they specialize in Trini and Panmanian jewelry. I'm trying to find out if they are legit so i can get my little sister a placa and el ojo de venado. The site seems good but I'm just not to sure. We don't have places like this here in ga.((well none that I know of)) I would go back to panama and get it but thats to much work. LOL. So if any of you know of this place can let me know or if you know of somewhere better with good quality gold and ting like so can you let me know? T.I.A.
    The jewelry store does exist. It's located on Church Avenue bet. Ocean Ave and St. Paul's Place. As for them specializing in Trini and Panamanian jewelry that'll be for you to decide, they do sell Trini maps (pendants, earrings etc) I've honestly never noticed Panamanian jewlery though. But they're legit.

Hadha min fadhle Rabbi Juancito Trucupey's Avatar Juancito Trucupey is offline
    Credits
    hmmmm....They say they do...Thanks for letting me know though. Have you ever purchased anything from them?

Kiz here is the link PalmJewelryNYC.com - Home