Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Other other house pets..

Credits
    Poor Jamz I feel for ya!!!!

Credits

Re: Re: The Other other house pets..

Originally posted by Cimo 2
    Yeah that happened to me when I went to the Bx once... But I eh say nothing, I just left it alone dred..... But the rest of the house clean (almost). I figure its from her neighbors in her building, an not she nasty R@$$.....
    Dont get me wrong Cimo, just because you have pets that doesnt necessarily mean your have to have a dirty house and ting. But you should at very least train them to know when you have company over to have the decency to stay outta site.. That is all I ask.. Some people's pets are soooo ovabole you drinking from a glass and then you turn your head, next you know they drinking from your glass too!!!

Pimptress

Re: Re: Re: The Other other house pets..

Originally posted by PhatJamz kiDD
    Dont get me wrong Cimo, just because you have pets that doesnt necessarily mean your have to have a dirty house and ting. But you should at very least train them to know when you have company over to have the decency to stay outta site.. That is all I ask.. Some people's pets are soooo ovabole you drinking from a glass and then you turn your head, next you know they drinking from your glass too!!!

bwwwaaahhhhhhh pjk stop

Credits
    So no one else has had similar situations happen to them.. I guess I just have a special set of friends..

Credits

I have one except the pets weren't in the house or appartment. I was going out with this guy for the first time. So he picked me up and we're driving all of a sudden i see a cockroach cruising on the dash board let me tell u if i could have jumped out that car i would i started pointing at the cockroach and screaming. He made some excuse about his car being parked in his boy garage for a while please he's plain ole nasty. if he has roaches in his cars imagine his house. Needless to say he did not see me again after that day.

Roz
    Credits

Re: Re: Re: The Other other house pets..

Originally posted by PhatJamz kiDD
    Me can't ketch meself....Me belly a hat me!

Credits
    I have a question about how to correctly coot a dog. Serious manufacturers of ready-made foods for dogs Embark Dog DNA Test in the lineup usually have food for animals with health problems: sensitive digestion, allergic reactions, liver problems (for example, after intoxication or a long course of antibiotics).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12