Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 40

Thread: Optimizm- Why do you do this?

  1. #1
    Norman SWAGGERIFIC is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    NEW YORK
    Posts
    17,206
    Credits
    101,493,621

    Optimizm- Why do you do this?

    Everytime they post sumthin with African/Black women you run in the thread to try to prove that sumthin is wrong with the woman or the woman cannot be considered Black/African because of all kind of reasons. When they post about Dougla, Arab or Indian you run in the thread and immediately say how beautiful these women are.


    Do you hate yourself?

    Don't act like you like Black women when we know you love everything else
    and then try to tell others about self hate.

    Nuttin wrong with liking a particular type of girl but don't be a hypocrite

  2. #2
    Kakez868
    Guest
    Ah' Tink He Lives In Ah' White Neighborhood..Or One That's Like Almost Half Black But He Lives On The White Side An' Soak In Too Much Uh Dah' Whiteman Propoganda, SO He Go On De' Tube, Dig Up Ah' Couple Ol' White Fellas Talkin Some Weird Baseless Shit Without Backing And Call It Evidence..

    Ah' Remember It Had Ah' Time He Cited Ah' Quote From Ah' Book Review On Ah' KKK Site As Evidence Of Something Or The Other...He Hatta Learn To Navigate The Web Better.

  3. #3
    Links30
    Guest
    If Opti likes white women, Arab women, Asain women, Spanish women then so be it, BIG UP OPTI, those are the best choices these days anyway.















































    Oh the sarcasm, but seriously, if Opti shows his interest n love for other races of women that is his preference, n he don't owe black women nothing.

  4. #4
    Kakez868
    Guest
    But Why Discredit Them?

    If Yuh Go So And Bawl How Dis One Ugly And Dis One Not Really Black And Dis One dis...That's Mad Feminine My Niqqa..That's Some Hater Shit..If Yuh' Like Spanish And Dougla And All Dah, Coast Wit' It..Is No Reason To Discredit

  5. #5
    Registered User Inquistive is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Orlando
    Posts
    21,529
    Credits
    3,861,086
    Dude, I love all women. I don't fancy another ethnicity over another.

  6. #6
    Sagattarius notorious saga's Avatar notorious saga is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    OnYuhMuddaBamsie
    Posts
    10,182
    Credits
    38,178,020
    Seems like black women have a particular season but for some reason Becky, Conchita & Su Ling always in season an never outta style.
    Man ah Barbeerian bound tuh be by de bar beer in meh hand beastly cold.

  7. #7
    Links30
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Kakez868 View Post
    But Why Discredit Them?

    If Yuh Go So And Bawl How Dis One Ugly And Dis One Not Really Black And Dis One dis...That's Mad Feminine My Niqqa..That's Some Hater Shit..If Yuh' Like Spanish And Dougla And All Dah, Coast Wit' It..Is No Reason To Discredit
    Well i personally cannot speak on Opti behalf he has to come in and do that on his own, but what i can tell u i see where your coming from, could i say there could be more to Y the flex is like that? I dunno, could it be environment, experiences? maybe brought up c even? I dunno Kakez, u are ah good fella, seem like u got your head on str8 n all but seriously, does anyone owe black women anything? I Don't think so because in all honesty, us black men been through the very same thing they experience and we as black men are still going through more B.S today than ever before when many B women now have perks when we don't, #################### still gotta work hard to get what he want because last time i check, single black men ent getting no hand outs from the government, but before i go off topic knowing me like to talk ah variety of things in my posts, its his choice my dude.

    I cannot get upset with a dude liking other women of other races that don't give as much credit towards the women of his own race, that is not me to decide. Even though i myself love black women, their attitudes are a major turn off along with their reputation that is currently on a decline all across the board that they don't even want to take notice.

    Hey lets face it man, other races of women not to say they are better, they could treat ah dude right with out expecting something in return, I am not generalizing now, but on the real, they is cool peoples man. I have a better time with other races of women other than my own, i know that may be hard to swallow for some dudes to even admit, n only speaking on MY EXPERIENCE. Trust, the things i've seen, heard, n experience would have me leaning in the other direction and who knows Kakez meng, dudes could just be interested to other females beyond physical features, because any mature man, or man with a mature mentality knows beauty is only skin deep and what ah woman projects beyond her physical attribute such as behavior, the way how she conducts herself, dress and able to get along with others is very attractive to any man.

  8. #8
    Earth Angel dollbabi's Avatar dollbabi is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Music City
    Posts
    36,627
    Credits
    74,804,093
    I dunno about all of that with Opti. I'll just wait for him to answer though.

    But who exactly is "black?" Does that include Ethiopians, Nigerians, Namibians etc? It's interesting to see people label a myriad of different women by their complexion (which actually is inaccurate as well) and as though these are all cultures with which they are actually that familiar. The old European so-called racial ideas have people's minds truly warped...

  9. #9
    Sagattarius notorious saga's Avatar notorious saga is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    OnYuhMuddaBamsie
    Posts
    10,182
    Credits
    38,178,020
    Quote Originally Posted by Bago20 View Post
    Well i personally cannot speak on Opti behalf he has to come in and do that on his own, but what i can tell u i see where your coming from, could i say there could be more to Y the flex is like that? I dunno, could it be environment, experiences? maybe brought up c even? I dunno Kakez, u are ah good fella, seem like u got your head on str8 n all but seriously, does anyone owe black women anything? I Don't think so because in all honesty, us black men been through the very same thing they experience and we as black men are still going through more B.S today than ever before when many B women now have perks when we don't, #################### still gotta work hard to get what he want because last time i check, single black men ent getting no hand outs from the government, but before i go off topic knowing me like to talk ah variety of things in my posts, its his choice my dude.

    I cannot get upset with a dude liking other women of other races that don't give as much credit towards the women of his own race, that is not me to decide. Even though i myself love black women, their attitudes are a major turn off along with their reputation that is currently on a decline all across the board that they don't even want to take notice.

    Hey lets face it man, other races of women not to say they are better, they could treat ah dude right with out expecting something in return, I am not generalizing now, but on the real, they is cool peoples man. I have a better time with other races of women other than my own, i know that may be hard to swallow for some dudes to even admit, n only speaking on MY EXPERIENCE. Trust, the things i've seen, heard, n experience would have me leaning in the other direction and who knows Kakez meng, dudes could just be interested to other females beyond physical features, because any mature man, or man with a mature mentality knows beauty is only skin deep and what ah woman projects beyond her physical attribute such as behavior, the way how she conducts herself, dress and able to get along with others is very attractive to any man.
    Hmmmmmm
    Man ah Barbeerian bound tuh be by de bar beer in meh hand beastly cold.

  10. #10
    Links30
    Guest
    Nah, it could be reference to the BLACK women in America, maybe Canada and England, n some from the Caribbean also since they now getting that B.E.T down there.

    I personally think the more u have so call black women living in majority ruled white nations the more their worth diminish, i know to some i talking shit lol, which is perfectly understandable, but seriously, i have yet to meet an African woman from Africa act like she's on a HIGH HORSE the white man gave her.

  11. #11
    Registered User Inquistive is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Orlando
    Posts
    21,529
    Credits
    3,861,086
    Bago, that is true.

    White women are freindly. They smile and talk to you like you are somebody while most black women look stush and mean as if the world owes them something. Black women require a lot for you to gain companionship with them. I'm just speaking from my experience.

  12. #12
    Gladiator
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by optimizm View Post
    Bago, that is true.

    White women are freindly. They smile and talk to you like you are somebody while most black women look stush and mean as if the world owes them something. Black women require a lot for you to gain companionship with them. I'm just speaking from my experience.
    I will agree to an extent. From my experience white women are more friendly than latin and black women. Not saying I have not met any friendly black women.

  13. #13
    Earth Angel dollbabi's Avatar dollbabi is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Music City
    Posts
    36,627
    Credits
    74,804,093
    Honestly, I find that usually it is Black American men and other men of African descent who are very influenced by the culture that make broad statements about "black" women or rather African/women of African descent in general. They are the most verbally disrespectful of women of their own background in comparison with the vast majority of other groups in the world.

    It's very sad.

  14. #14
    Registered User Steupz's Avatar Steupz is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Trinidad
    Posts
    10,883
    Credits
    1,226,784
    Quote Originally Posted by optimizm View Post
    White women are freindly. They smile and talk to you like you are somebody while most black women look stush and mean as if the world owes them something. Black women require a lot for you to gain companionship with them. I'm just speaking from my experience.
    You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you.

    Stop Opti, stop!

  15. #15
    Links30
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by optimizm View Post
    Bago, that is true.

    White women are freindly. They smile and talk to you like you are somebody while most black women look stush and mean as if the world owes them something. Black women require a lot for you to gain companionship with them. I'm just speaking from my experience.
    YO, YO YO YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, OPTI I have gain a new found respect for you, what u just said, i believe that is the REALEST thing that ever posted from you my dude, and u are so right. When i say something like that, i am considered self hate, or i hate black women, or a black women did me wrong, NO, its the same shit DUDES been saying for the longest but not too many are BRAVE enough to say such words in FEAR OF WHAT? I respect dudes that speak their mind man and opti yo, big up yuhself king, keep it real baby, because just whats in BOLD, is what i see all day every day on the streets of NYC N the funny thing, u see that even when u not even trying to Holla. CRAZY.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •