Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Opti - The Democrats use Black Americans?

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon View Post
    You would say anything to support dem clowns

and how are you different, you think this would be a sticky if the title was reversed.

Credits
    2,466,130,003,239,999,894,719,398,969,643,979,951,637,561,03 2,240,627,990,921,216
    Quote Originally Posted by bhalistix View Post
    and how are you different, you think this would be a sticky if the title was reversed.
    Itís a good debate, you just mad not everyone is blind like you.

Credits
    This Pastor.... Support Israel and the Zionist meh say....Support White Jesus meh say... Have civil rights icons behind him yet don't see equality for all meh say....SMH
    If there wasn't any bad parents then there wouldn't be any good strip clubs... Think about it!!!

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon View Post
    It’s a good debate, you just mad not everyone is blind like you.

there is nothing about this debate that elevates it to any level higher that anything we have had before, with the exception that its your side talking the rhetoric. This discussion always comes with an insulting undertone. that some how black republican are the wiser for voting republicans, and a black democrat can't sit there weigh the views and make a decision on how it affects him/her.

People like you always argue that black people are on welfare, and numerous other social service so why would they vote for a party who only talk is to rob them of those services?.

Credits
    2,466,130,003,239,999,894,719,398,969,643,979,951,637,561,03 2,240,627,990,921,216
    Quote Originally Posted by bhalistix View Post
    there is nothing about this debate that elevates it to any level higher that anything we have had before, with the exception that its your side talking the rhetoric. This discussion always comes with an insulting undertone. that some how black republican are the wiser for voting republicans, and a black democrat can sit there weigh the views and make a decision on how it affects him/her.

People like you always argue that black people are on welfare, and numerous other social service so why would they vote for a party who only talk is to rob them of those services?.

If you or anyone VOTE democrat because of their values good for you. I donít think one is dumb for doing that. But I donít like people who vote for someone due to RACE an call me names because I not supporting candidate who happen to be black. For the record they are more WHITE people on welfare than black, but the percentage is higher in the AA community.

"Give a man a fish and he won't starve for a day. Teach a man how to fish and he won't starve for his entire life."

Education not Welfare

Gladiator
    LOL @ the Imix democrat fight down. In the mind of the narrow minded, a black person is a democrat due to race and not philosophy

oh yeah I find it funny this thread a sticky too..
    bhalistix likes this.

Credits
    Why all this angst because a post is stickied?

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Gladiator View Post
    LOL @ the Imix democrat fight down. In the mind of the narrow minded, a black person is a democrat due to race and not philosophy

oh yeah I find it funny this thread a sticky too..
    I agree with you. It's always the philosophy and the policy that should drive your support.

Credits
    The pastor needs to preach the gospel and not meddle in politics. I'm not going to bother to look at the video but why is this a sticky?
    Those Who Sacrifice Freedom for Security Deserve Neither
    www.cookingwithval.com
    http://www.snackhealthy.com/snackwithval
    @cookingwithval
    @NicaBlack

Credits
    WOW

This man is stating a lot of facts in this video.

Credits
    this man hit the nail on the head, and all ah alyuh Obamabots/democrat sycophants cant stand it,

alyuh bash gays/abortion etc, yet give Obama total support,

all because Obama is "Black" or the Dems party is perceived to be pro Black

there is one word for it, its called

HYPOCRISY

Colors likes this.
    GREATNESS IS ALL I KNOW

Credits
    What people do in their bedroom. Is off no consequence to me or you. So whether Obama support them or not doesn't matter. There are way more important issues to worry about. Ain't nobody got time to worry about who hiding sausage in other men a$$
    Those Who Sacrifice Freedom for Security Deserve Neither
    www.cookingwithval.com
    http://www.snackhealthy.com/snackwithval
    @cookingwithval
    @NicaBlack

T-MAKAA
    lol

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Nica View Post
    What people do in their bedroom. Is off no consequence to me or you. So whether Obama support them or not doesn't matter. There are way more important issues to worry about. Ain't nobody got time to worry about who hiding sausage in other men a$$
    no Nica u not gettin the point, people are supposed to support politicians base on policies, so if a political party is opposed to ideologies of the Black community, why the unwavering support?

u have to answer that questions objectively and it leads back to

RACE, so this proves that the Dems r just as much motivated by race like the GOP.

Only thing, the GOP supporters connect with their policies, they actually believe in the policies of their party!
    GREATNESS IS ALL I KNOW

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Colors View Post
    WOW

This man is stating a lot of facts in this video.
    lets talk about HYPOCRISY with regards too you COLORS. where is the anti romney video to this? because you always like to come in here and portray yourself as an independent (you are a fraud), yet all you every show is anti-obama video and article. You constantly come out against Obama on everything. Anytime someone post a video on here that is anti Romney, or a article what is anti repub. or romney you always come with "the other side is doing it, OBAMA is doing it too" Yet you continuously post anti obama videos.

stop with this fraudulent independent claim you are anti-obama, there is nothing neutral about your position. Not that there is anything wrong with being Anti-Obama but just stop with the on the fence bullshit your are not.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast