Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Oprah TO GO NUDE AT 50!!!

Dawtah of the Sun Empressdududahlin's Avatar Empressdududahlin is offline
    Credits

Oprah TO GO NUDE AT 50!!!

OPRAH TO GO NUDE AT 50
    World Entertainment News Network
    March 26, 2003

Talk show host OPRAH WINFREY has decided on a novel way to mark her approaching 50th birthday - posing for nude pictures.

The billionaire came up with the idea a few years ago with her photographer pal HERB RITTS.

When Herb died last December (02), Oprah decided to continue with her plans to mark her milestone on 29 January (03) with tasteful and artistic nude pictures.

According to American tabloid the STAR, Oprah is busy checking out other photographers to find one she'd be comfortable undressing for.

But fans of Oprah will not be treated to a peek of the snaps she's doing them solely for her longtime love STEDMAN GRAHAM. (RGS/TS/TN)

(c) 2003 World Entertainment News Network

amprincess
    maybe I should do that for my upcoming 30th

Credits
    Girl I was reading an article in Marie Claire magazine some months ago about woman who would either have a piece of art done of themselves in the nude, and I think it's quite liberating to have it done. When I was photography major I was asked to pose nude for a class member, but I declined the offer, I WISH I WOULD'VE DONE IT!

Credits

Re: Oprah TO GO NUDE AT 50!!!

Originally posted by empressedu
    OPRAH TO GO NUDE AT 50
    World Entertainment News Network
    March 26, 2003

Talk show host OPRAH WINFREY has decided on a novel way to mark her approaching 50th birthday - posing for nude pictures.

The billionaire came up with the idea a few years ago with her photographer pal HERB RITTS.

When Herb died last December (02), Oprah decided to continue with her plans to mark her milestone on 29 January (03) with tasteful and artistic nude pictures.

According to American tabloid the STAR, Oprah is busy checking out other photographers to find one she'd be comfortable undressing for.

But fans of Oprah will not be treated to a peek of the snaps she's doing them solely for her longtime love STEDMAN GRAHAM. (RGS/TS/TN)

(c) 2003 World Entertainment News Network

Yuck .. OPrah nude...Please...Empress u takin dat news reporting to a nex level....I think she need to give stedman a foop first since he never get none from her..
    www.VibesFromVenus.com

MrBlackRock
    wuh ever,i gine on record to say dat

I WOULD FOOP OPRAH. GET SHE ADDICTED TO DE BLACKROCK ELIXIR AND TEK HALF..... LOL. but when she tekk off dah robe atalll i hope money drop from under she stomach...

amprincess
    Originally posted by empressedu
    Girl I was reading an article in Marie Claire magazine some months ago about woman who would either have a piece of art done of themselves in the nude, and I think it's quite liberating to have it done. When I was photography major I was asked to pose nude for a class member, but I declined the offer, I WISH I WOULD'VE DONE IT!
    it's probably a good memento to have of yourself so when you're an ole hag you can reminisce about how beautiful you once were I should do it

Credits

I forgot do I have to check wit ya'll before I post LOL

Kamasutra Yuck .. OPrah nude...Please...Empress u takin dat news reporting to a nex level....I think she need to give stedman a foop first since he never get none from her..
    Now Kamasutra you have all rights to your opinion, but I think it's kind of cool that she wants to do this, and if someone doesn't want to read this they can pass my post if they like, I thought it was interesting, that's all! oprah do your thing!

Originally posted by amprincess
    maybe I should do that for my upcoming 30th
    *** where meh dam camera****

for oprah

Credits
    I have a question...does Stedman even really exist...

Oprah nude...

Boredom is a hell of a thing yes...

Credits
    whey de vomit smiley...oh hoh- imagine oprah naked and without make-up?! Lord help us. nah, but allyuh doh fuhget it have airbrush an' ting nowadays, she might have an oprah face and a jlo body!

Credits
    Originally posted by montREALady
    whey de vomit smiley...oh hoh- imagine oprah naked and without make-up?! Lord help us. nah, but allyuh doh fuhget it have airbrush an' ting nowadays, she might have an oprah face and a jlo body!
    Wheeyyyy, yuh alive! How you doin?

Credits
    I would kinda like to see Oprah's Proper Pork!!:p :p LOL

Credits

Red face

That would not be a saucy site to look at Get mi drift!

Credits
    Originally posted by montREALady
    Welcome Back Montreal! I totally agree....

MBR- I hear ya man...As we all know she is one of de richest ppl in USA...shit if any man got the opportunity, I am sure dey would foop w/Oprah....shyt just to c how much loot dey can get....LOL

Credits
    i know i have the memory of a grain of rice....but....some years ago, didn't some actress do a bunch of photoshoots while she was fully fully pregnant??

if she was proud of she body then i say go 'head oprah!! why cant she do she thing.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast