Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 28

Thread: For one whole year we in miami Get to say

  1. #1
    .
    L O S T .'s Avatar . is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    .|.
    Posts
    38,030
    Credits
    1,088,961

    For one whole year we in miami Get to say

    .
    .

    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .

    .
    We are #1 Bitch!

  2. #2
    Imix Official Prima Donna Prinzez Diva's Avatar Prinzez Diva is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Flatbush!!
    Posts
    12,570
    Credits
    1,054,290
    LOL..well since it have no one here from DALLAS it doesn't count

  3. #3
    .
    L O S T .'s Avatar . is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    .|.
    Posts
    38,030
    Credits
    1,088,961
    Quote Originally Posted by Prinzez Diva
    LOL..well since it have no one here from DALLAS it doesn't count
    thats what you think grasshopper

  4. #4
    Spitfire LolaMs's Avatar LolaMs is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    whey eva u want me to be
    Posts
    12,251
    Credits
    2,730
    M I A M I BAYBEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! NBA CHAMPS..OOOOOOOOOOOOOH YEAH




  5. #5
    who Jah bless no man cus JAHTEE's Avatar JAHTEE is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Out West
    Posts
    4,252
    Credits
    1,508,189
    Quote Originally Posted by DreadJockey
    .
    .

    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .

    .
    We are #1 Bitch!

    Thats what I'm talking about !!!
    *I have been Born Again*

  6. #6
    Registered User CARAMELSISTA's Avatar CARAMELSISTA is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    BKLYN, USA
    Posts
    24,184
    Credits
    1,016,762
    I'm so happy for them! as you can see they couldn't do it with out my man and ex-NY Knick coach Pat Riley

  7. #7
    Spitfire LolaMs's Avatar LolaMs is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    whey eva u want me to be
    Posts
    12,251
    Credits
    2,730
    Quote Originally Posted by CARAMELSISTA
    I'm so happy for them! as you can see they couldn't do it with out my man and ex-NY Knick coach Pat Riley

    I LUV HIM...always have since he was with the Lakers..so dapper However, they really couldn't have done it widout dat yute Dwyane Wade...he's awesome...i'm so happy for all of them especially Zo

  8. #8
    Temporary Suspension Swerve is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    20,361
    Credits
    9,522

    **

    Quote Originally Posted by DreadJockey
    .
    .

    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .

    .
    We are #1 Bitch!

    Miami deserved it...
    more importantly...

    Gary Payton, Zo and Shaq (although he had 3 already, its a matter of priniciple for that LA Fiasco). Now them Cats can retire and Miami can fall back to the rest of the pack...
    @ The member request this account has been deactivated

  9. #9
    Closet Exhibitionist Dancer's Avatar Dancer is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Washington D.C.
    Posts
    5,507
    Credits
    35,555
    Quote Originally Posted by LolaMs
    I LUV HIM...always have since he was with the Lakers..so dapper However, they really couldn't have done it widout dat yute Dwyane Wade...he's awesome...i'm so happy for all of them especially Zo
    yeah zooo!!!

  10. #10
    .
    L O S T .'s Avatar . is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    .|.
    Posts
    38,030
    Credits
    1,088,961
    Quote Originally Posted by LolaMs
    i'm so happy for all of them especially Zo
    I found it interesting that he is friends with Lance armstrong
    and bigged him up.

    He seemed very real @ the press conference last night

  11. #11
    SAINTSational Nica's Avatar Nica is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Nawlins BAYBAY
    Posts
    39,594
    Credits
    7,746,304
    Quote Originally Posted by DreadJockey
    .

    .
    .
    .
    .
    .

    .
    We are #1 Bitch!
    stupes.......you from Miami
    Those Who Sacrifice Freedom for Security Deserve Neither
    www.cookingwithval.com
    http://www.snackhealthy.com/snackwithval
    @cookingwithval
    @NicaBlack

  12. #12
    Spitfire LolaMs's Avatar LolaMs is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    whey eva u want me to be
    Posts
    12,251
    Credits
    2,730
    Quote Originally Posted by DreadJockey
    I found it interesting that he is friends with Lance armstrong
    and bigged him up.

    He seemed very real @ the press conference last night

    The press conference was nice cuz you could really see that this was a special win to everyone on the team: Zo and GP finally got their champion status, Shaq say its his favorite win b/c he is on a team that's like a family...and he luv "Flash" aka Dwyane Wade, and Pat Riley said it was the most special b/c its been such a long time since he's seen a championship. Almost brought tears to my eyes


    One suit..one shirt...one tie, Riley is awesome


    M I A M I BAYBEEEEEEE!!!

  13. #13
    Spitfire LolaMs's Avatar LolaMs is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    whey eva u want me to be
    Posts
    12,251
    Credits
    2,730
    Quote Originally Posted by Val
    stupes.......you from Miami

    choops why u don't u beat it!...get outta here

  14. #14
    Closet Exhibitionist Dancer's Avatar Dancer is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Washington D.C.
    Posts
    5,507
    Credits
    35,555
    Quote Originally Posted by LolaMs
    The press conference was nice cuz you could really see that this was a special win to everyone on the team: Zo and GP finally got their champion status, Shaq say its his favorite win b/c he is on a team that's like a family...and he luv "Flash" aka Dwyane Wade, and Pat Riley said it was the most special b/c its been such a long time since he's seen a championship. Almost brought tears to my eyes


    One suit..one shirt...one tie, Riley is awesome


    M I A M I BAYBEEEEEEE!!!
    GP- he shouldn't get his ring..

  15. #15
    SAINTSational Nica's Avatar Nica is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Nawlins BAYBAY
    Posts
    39,594
    Credits
    7,746,304
    Quote Originally Posted by LolaMs
    choops why u don't u beat it!...get outta here
    me call yuh? WHy you so bloody macco.....is you dreadjockey security?.........Lola DRIFT!!
    Those Who Sacrifice Freedom for Security Deserve Neither
    www.cookingwithval.com
    http://www.snackhealthy.com/snackwithval
    @cookingwithval
    @NicaBlack

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •