Thread: One, thing thru the years....

Credits

One, thing thru the years....

I've come to admire about women, especially Black Women is utilization of the "Deal Breaker" concept.

Unlike, many men who B.S. and hem & haw around issues they find bearable. A lot men when confronted with things that turn dem off from a woman, tend to overlook or re-focus the attention on the one or few positives. I.E "That a$$ is no joke"..."It's mean how she looks when she steps out that Cadillac truck"..."The Head iz ridiculous"..." Mad dudes trying to get that, and failed. I'm not trying to give that up so easily."...."I haven't hit that yet, the way I wanted."....etc.

All this does is lead the woman on, and make her believe that her sh1t is together and that she is well-rounded & complete. Also, that she is Marriage or Relationship material...even though that is not the case. I think women do a better job, of saying "No, you are not/will never be what I want..good bye!" than men. I guess that's an area we should take more responsibility in.
    Girly boy why do you get such a kick out of dissing women? - Namey Namey

You don't act proper, you just act angry. You act like a angry racist white new york cop.-Namey Namey

Everyone knows MÉCHANT LOUP is a jackass, but a pedophile? - Namey Namey

MÉCHANT LOUP like women? The only thing MÉCHANT LOUP like more than hearing that a blackman was gunned down by cops, is a hairy man ass. - Namey Namey

MÉCHANT LOUP a battyman. - Namey Namey

Taj
    Credits
    agreed
    “A sharp knife never proclaims it’s sharpness to the world…but the first to fall against it becomes it’s advocate.”

You can put any face behind a mask but be careful cos someone else might be pretending. You might not be the only one with a secret -- Cassie/Gretel

Credits
    mods merge me imix hookup tred in here please

thanks theee

or maybe not

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by L0rd Evil View Post
    mods merge me imix hookup tred in here please

thanks theee

or maybe not
    Cute Kid.

Down di road, ova di gully, pass di big tree
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Colossus_Supreme View Post
    I've come to admire about women, especially Black Women is utilization of the "Deal Breaker" concept...I think women do a better job, of saying "No, you are not/will never be what I want..good bye!" than men.
    I don't admire it. Sometimes women have ridiculous expectancies (is that even a word haha) in relationships. When all they had to was give the guy a chance to find out hes actually a good guy. ie "he has to be 6'5'' "he has to drive a merc or bmw" "hes doesn't listen to me" "blah blah blah"...

Unlike, many men who B.S. and hem & haw around issues they find bearable. A lot men when confronted with things that turn dem off from a woman, tend to overlook or re-focus the attention on the one or few positives. I.E "That a$$ is no joke"..."It's mean how she looks when she steps out that Cadillac truck"..."The Head iz ridiculous"..." Mad dudes trying to get that, and failed. I'm not trying to give that up so easily."...."I haven't hit that yet, the way I wanted."....etc.
    Yea men compromise more in the initial stages of relationships. I've dated a few girls who would NEVER get to wifey status, but I put up with their BS cause the pums was good. Yes us men are simple creatures.
    Disclaimer:
    Many of you can't keep Jamaica outa yuh mouth. Its ok, we understand you can't help it. Envy is a helluva thing. But let it be known. If you've never been to mi yawd your comments about mi yawd shall hereby be stricken as nuttin but verbal defecation. Walk good.

Yes I am a superhero. Sarcasm is my superpower.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamrock_Boi25 View Post
    I don't admire it. Sometimes women have ridiculous expectancies (is that even a word haha) in relationships. When all they had to was give the guy a chance to find out hes actually a good guy. ie "he has to be 6'5'' "he has to drive a merc or bmw" "hes doesn't listen to me" "blah blah blah"...

Yeh, we know some women can take something sweet and make it sour, in a hurry.

You don't act proper, you just act angry. You act like a angry racist white new york cop.-Namey Namey

MÉCHANT LOUP like women? The only thing MÉCHANT LOUP like more than hearing that a blackman was gunned down by cops, is a hairy man ass. - Namey Namey

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by swallow View Post
    Cute Kid.
    yeah man big up Sharifa

she already got all the lil blak boys in kindergarthen going wild

love browning fram dem young

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Colossus_Supreme View Post
    I've come to admire about women, especially Black Women is utilization of the "Deal Breaker" concept.

All this does is lead the woman on, and make her believe that her sh1t is together and that she is well-rounded & complete. Also, that she is Marriage or Relationship material...even though that is not the case. I think women do a better job, of saying "No, you are not/will never be what I want..good bye!" than men. I guess that's an area we should take more responsibility in.
    Which supports my theory, that a woman can't believe anything a man says until she has slept with him...all roads prior, are leading to the pums

Down di road, ova di gully, pass di big tree
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Triniminx View Post
    Which supports my theory, that a woman can't believe anything a man says until she has slept with him...all roads prior, are leading to the pums
    Which supports my theory that woman shouldn't hitch and linga with the pums. After thats out the way you'll know our true intentions in the relationship.
    Disclaimer:
    Many of you can't keep Jamaica outa yuh mouth. Its ok, we understand you can't help it. Envy is a helluva thing. But let it be known. If you've never been to mi yawd your comments about mi yawd shall hereby be stricken as nuttin but verbal defecation. Walk good.

Yes I am a superhero. Sarcasm is my superpower.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Triniminx View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamrock_Boi25 View Post
    Which supports my theory that woman shouldn't hitch and linga with the pums. After thats out the way you'll know our true intentions in the relationship.

Wow, oh wow.....