Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Okay i dont like dat sig

Credits

Okay i dont like dat sig

It's pretty mean that you have that sig with the poor lady who i assume has either Anorexia or anorexia nervosa.

please take it down or change it or something, because i find it very disturbing.
    MJ

you are the greatest

your music will live on

sharkie
    why is it mean?

i doh see her have any text talkin bad bout de woman or laffing. it may be disturbing but i doh tink she should move it.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by spiderj86
    It's pretty mean that you have that sig with the poor lady who i assume has either Anorexia or anorexia nervosa.

please take it down or change it or something, because i find it very disturbing.
    Actually, the lady is not anorexic, but suffers from some other kind of disease. She is quite small, as you can see her bones pertruding. She is quite a tap dancer though, If I can find the video to link up. It is not meant to make fun of her, cause Im guessing if you were to have a video up of someone like this, it is meant for you to make fun of them, but we are two different people. I kept this vid as a sig, and I have no excuse as to why, but because you are the person you are, you can make your own judgement, just like everyone else. Yes it might be wierd, but it is just the same as people putting pics up of themselves on this board and feel they look hot,when in reality, they look like the rolls between Star Jones thighs, and that's an offensive sight right there.

Goodnight.

PS: I will change it soon since, it seems Im making fun of the woman.

Hi sharks ... !!!

Credits
    That sig is disturbing!
    MY SQUADS:

NBA -LAKERS
    EPL/CL - MAN U
    NCAA BB - UCONN
    NCAA FB - FLORIDA ST
    NFL - RAMS
    MLB - BRAVES
    NHL - PENS

sharkie
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonez
    That sig is disturbing!
    but not against imix rules....

Credits

Unhappy

That sig is disturbing!
    yeh me boy i had to look at it a few times to see if she was real not i know it is real

Dawtah of the Sun Empressdududahlin's Avatar Empressdududahlin is offline
    Credits
    I agree it's disturbing... but I wouldn't ask you to change it... You have your reasons... I just choose not to look at dem...

But I real laughin at your comment:
    "Yes it might be wierd, but it is just the same as people putting pics up of themselves on this board and feel they look hot,when in reality, they look like the rolls between Star Jones thighs, and that's an offensive sight right there."

have you seen her recently? lol

Credits
    I never siad anything about changing it, just that its distrubing...
    MY SQUADS:

NBA -LAKERS
    EPL/CL - MAN U
    NCAA BB - UCONN
    NCAA FB - FLORIDA ST
    NFL - RAMS
    MLB - BRAVES
    NHL - PENS

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by HoneyEmpress
    I agree it's disturbing... but I wouldn't ask you to change it... You have your reasons... I just choose not to look at dem...

But I real laughin at your comment:
    "Yes it might be wierd, but it is just the same as people putting pics up of themselves on this board and feel they look hot,when in reality, they look like the rolls between Star Jones thighs, and that's an offensive sight right there."

have you seen her recently? lol
    Oh Lawd, Yes ....

Credits
    well to me it seemed as tho you were makin fun of her, i probably misinterpreted it. I sincerly appologise, but i saw the same image in another sig in another forum actually, and i thought it was wrong due to the comments i saw for it.

i dont mean to seem judgemental I'm just saying, i can barely look at the pic. Say if it was someones mother, and they saw it on here, knowing she has a disorder, how would you feel as her child. just a senario for others not for you phuk yuh mon, I'm truely not bashing youor passing orders, but others might think the same thing with reguards to my comment of changing it but would rather not.

i mean if i put something up and it was disturbing to someone, i turely wouldn't mind taking it down, as long as they brought it to my attention(yes you can tell me if my images suck or not)
    MJ

you are the greatest

your music will live on

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by PhuCk Yu MoN
    Actually, the lady is not anorexic, but suffers from some other kind of disease. She is quite small, as you can see her bones pertruding. She is quite a tap dancer though, If I can find the video to link up. It is not meant to make fun of her, cause Im guessing if you were to have a video up of someone like this, it is meant for you to make fun of them, but we are two different people. I kept this vid as a sig, and I have no excuse as to why, but because you are the person you are, you can make your own judgement, just like everyone else. Yes it might be wierd, but it is just the same as people putting pics up of themselves on this board and feel they look hot,when in reality, they look like the rolls between Star Jones thighs, and that's an offensive sight right there.

Goodnight.

PS: I will change it soon since, it seems Im making fun of the woman.

Hi sharks ... !!!

LGN
    Credits
    That sig is disturbing!
    it is.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by spiderj86
    well to me it seemed as tho you were makin fun of her, i probably misinterpreted it. I sincerly appologise, but i saw the same image in another sig in another forum actually, and i thought it was wrong due to the comments i saw for it.

i dont mean to seem judgemental I'm just saying, i can barely look at the pic. Say if it was someones mother, and they saw it on here, knowing she has a disorder, how would you feel as her child. just a senario for others not for you phuk yuh mon, I'm truely not bashing youor passing orders, but others might think the same thing with reguards to my comment of changing it but would rather not.

i mean if i put something up and it was disturbing to someone, i turely wouldn't mind taking it down, as long as they brought it to my attention (yes you can tell me if my images suck or not)
    I got you ....

That's not my place to, unless yuh ask for my opinion.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by sharkbait
    why is it mean?

i doh see her have any text talkin bad bout de woman or laffing. it may be disturbing but i doh tink she should move it.
    LOL I always thought phuck you was a man.

Such is life when on imix and not in NYC.............

ps keep up your siggy

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by DreadJockey
    LOL I always thought phuck you was a man.

Such is life when on imix and not in NYC.............

ps keep up your siggy
    nah Dread .. all female !! ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast