Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: OK PEOPLE IT'S QUESTION TIME???????????????????

Credits

OK PEOPLE IT'S QUESTION TIME???????????????????

I was listening to the radio today and they were talking about women and why do women cheat, people said things like
    1) women need attention
    2) love
    3) excitement
    4) emotional needs
    5) they get bored really fast with repetitive routine things
    6) men taking them for granted.
    7) the man not making enough money
    8) and the biggest one is bad sex

those are the ones I remembered, but you'll tell me why you'll think women cheat (tommorow we will do the men let's just focus on women today) bring it on people let's here it.
    Last edited by guesswho; 07-30-2003 at 06:59 PM.

Credits
    To get even with their cheating man!

Credits
    Originally posted by Trini Prinzez
    To get even with their cheating man!
    that's a good one,

Credits
    nah man ... there is no one reason why women (or men for that matter) cheat, but I think there is one reason that is more times the case than the others.

Women (same for men) cheat because they want the whole "new love/lust" feeling. I mean its all good when two people have been together and are comfortable with each other. But the truth of the matter is we all long for that first kiss, the first time you see each other naked, the thrill of the chase, the sweet talk, the attempts to impress ... the whole courting thing ... or just the "newness" of the situation. Thats the reason why men with gorgeous wives or girlfriends will still cheat on their mates with inferior looking women ... cause its new to them. Something different.

Having said that - I bun out de cheating thing!

Credits
    Originally posted by fiyah
    nah man ... there is no one reason why women (or men for that matter) cheat, but I think there is one reason that is more times the case than the others.

Women (same for men) cheat because they want the whole "new love/lust" feeling. I mean its all good when two people have been together and are comfortable with each other. But the truth of the matter is we all long for that first kiss, the first time you see each other naked, the thrill of the chase, the sweet talk, the attempts to impress ... the whole courting thing ... or just the "newness" of the situation. Thats the reason why men with gorgeous wives or girlfriends will still cheat on their mates with inferior looking women ... cause its new to them. Something different.

that is very true, very good point,,,,,,,,,,

amprincess

I think you hit the nail on the head w/ this one!

Credits

Well said Fiyah, the anxiety of trying someting "NEW"

Credits
    Ok .. here this one now. I think when women cheat it is usally worse then when men cheat. No no ... hear me out first.

Men cheat for that new physical feeling. The new sex is all they want ... its purely a physical thing and they will often cheat on them woman with some awful looking woman cause them just getting off.

Women on the other hand often get emotionally involved. Women don't usually just cheat cause is a physical thing ... they like the whole courtship, and the attention, and before you know it they caught up in a love triangle.

Yuh want proof? Men will cheat on them woman with another woman who he knows has her man ... he doesn't care, he just wants sex. A woman will have an affair with another man and then find out he too has another woman and she will get jealous. Anyvbody saw 'Unfaithful'?

So it's usually a deeper betrayal when a woman cheating on her man.

Credits
    Ok .. here this one now. I think when women cheat it is usally worse then when men cheat. No no ... hear me out first.

Men cheat for that new physical feeling. The new sex is all they want ... its purely a physical thing and they will often cheat on them woman with some awful looking woman cause them just getting off.

Women on the other hand often get emotionally involved. Women don't usually just cheat cause is a physical thing ... they like the whole courtship, and the attention, and before you know it they caught up in a love triangle.

Yuh want proof? Men will cheat on them woman with another woman who he knows has her man ... he doesn't care, he just wants sex. A woman will have an affair with another man and then find out he too has another woman and she will get jealous. Anyvbody saw 'Unfaithful'?

I agree with yuh on some extent there too!

Credits

for a new member you're hitting the nail on the head, I totally agree with this one too,,,,,,,,,,

Credits
    I've been horned for being a workaholic, and not giving enuff attention.

Fack it! My pockets were lined well thru the whole ordeal. :p

Credits
    Cheating and Womennnnnn hmmmmmm

Well all the reasons u listed guess who r correct.
    Some women tend to cheat for emotional while others cheat for betrayal.

Fyah, i don't agree with u on the deeper betrayal, cheating is cheating to me. Both ways, i look at it as betrayal. Cause u both made a committment to each other.

Only difference is that women tend to cheat for emotional gratification, where their man is lacking. And when a ooman cheats, she does it. Sometimes her man would never find out.

I've cheated on my exboyfriend, y, he never like talking about issues, it was all about him for sometime and he became a selfish lover. So communication means a lot to me, it the basis for any relationship and inorder for ur relationship to u, u must be able to communicate with each other and I can't stand slefish lovers. So I did what I needed to do.

Credits

I partially agree with this statement. Everything goes both ways. As rare as it may seem, some women get involved for the new physical feeling it may not be as often as the men do but it does happen. What about the men that get emotionally involved and just can't get it through their heads that it was just sex? Yes, it may have been good but that's all that there was to it.
    I definitely saw Unfaithful many many times. Love it by the way. Anyway, that was a situation that I couldn't understand because her husband was a good man. What wasn't he providing? I don't see how the movie relates to your statement though.
    Last edited by De Blessed 1; 07-31-2003 at 01:49 AM.

Credits
    Some times yuh get fedup of chicken so yuh try some beef ...:p no harm in dat ..

Originally posted by De Blessed 1
    I partially agree with this statement. Everything goes both ways. As rare as it may seem, some women get involved for the new physical feeling it may not be as often as the men do but it does happen. What about the men that get emotionally involved and just can't get it through their heads that it was just sex? Yes, it may have been good but that's all that there was to it.
    I definitely saw Unfaithful many many times. Love it by the way. Anyway, that was a situation that I couldn't understand because her husband was a good man. What wasn't he providing? I don't see how the movie relates to your statement though.

Credits
    Originally posted by UpTown
    Some times yuh get fedup of chicken so yuh try some beef ...:p no harm in dat ..
    And when you fed up of the chicken you go on to fish or back to the chicken?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast