Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 31

Thread: Ok Enough Already With The Hiv Thing!

  1. #1
    Registered User CARAMELSISTA's Avatar CARAMELSISTA is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    BKLYN, USA
    Posts
    24,187
    Credits
    11,761

    Ok Enough Already With The Hiv Thing!

    allyuh really scaring me!

  2. #2
    Registered User RotiKing2004eva is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Somewhere warm
    Posts
    13,140
    Credits
    593,656
    that's the point

  3. #3
    You worserer than I Essiquibo's Avatar Essiquibo is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    22,958
    Credits
    40,172
    Quote Originally Posted by RotiKing2004eva
    that's the point
    no thats not the point

    the point it to inform
    not scare

    fear is why most people dont go and check
    *slaps up upside the head*

  4. #4
    Holdin de Traffik SugahKane Barbie's Avatar SugahKane Barbie is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    743
    Credits
    3,888
    Keep everyone aware because the problem is only getting worse.

  5. #5
    Alliouagana Garveyite soca_souljah's Avatar soca_souljah is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    JEW YORK...Stolen from Africa though
    Posts
    3,198
    Credits
    16,961
    Quote Originally Posted by CARAMELSISTA
    allyuh really scaring me!

    hmmmmmmmmmmm
    Agitate until we create a stable society that benefits all our people.
    Instigate the nation until we remedy the injustices of society.
    Motivate our people to set a meaningful path for coming generations.
    Educate our people to free our minds and develop our consciousness

    Mwongozi Cudjoe (Chedmond Browne)
    Chairman of Free Montserrat United Movement

  6. #6
    Registered User RotiKing2004eva is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Somewhere warm
    Posts
    13,140
    Credits
    593,656
    Why on earth would someone, after looking at these posts, be afraid to go to the doctor? It should make them run to it.

    My fear worked for me...fear of messing around w.out protection or messing around too much or foolishly...not fear of a doctor. the doctors office is the safest place to be.

  7. #7
    You worserer than I Essiquibo's Avatar Essiquibo is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    22,958
    Credits
    40,172
    Quote Originally Posted by RotiKing2004eva
    Why on earth would someone, after looking at these posts, be afraid to go to the doctor? It should make them run to it.

    My fear worked for me...fear of messing around w.out protection or messing around too much or foolishly...not fear of a doctor. the doctors office is the safest place to be.
    people react differently bro

  8. #8
    Registered User RotiKing2004eva is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Somewhere warm
    Posts
    13,140
    Credits
    593,656
    Quote Originally Posted by Essiquibo
    people react differently bro
    people react foolishly and ignorantly, and that leads to the statistics you see out there.

  9. #9
    Registered User CARAMELSISTA's Avatar CARAMELSISTA is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    BKLYN, USA
    Posts
    24,187
    Credits
    11,761
    Quote Originally Posted by soca_souljah
    hmmmmmmmmmmm

    wha you hmmmmmming fah??? yes, everyone has to be afraid you never know! that's why i say wrap it, get tested and pray to God

  10. #10
    You worserer than I Essiquibo's Avatar Essiquibo is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    22,958
    Credits
    40,172
    Quote Originally Posted by RotiKing2004eva
    people react foolishly and ignorantly, and that leads to the statistics you see out there.
    true..not arguing with that fact

    just showing u that not everyone does whats obviously the right thing to do

  11. #11
    Alliouagana Garveyite soca_souljah's Avatar soca_souljah is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    JEW YORK...Stolen from Africa though
    Posts
    3,198
    Credits
    16,961
    Quote Originally Posted by CARAMELSISTA
    wha you hmmmmmming fah??? yes, everyone has to be afraid you never know! that's why i say wrap it, get tested and pray to God

    ok lets put away our hostilities toward each odda for a minute ... Like rotiking said it shouldn't really scare you cause it is a reality around the globe..especially in brooklyn which has the highest H.I.V. test in ny ... All i can say is jus be more comunnicative wid ur partner or partners ...dais all ... Shoot if yuh have to mek he/she wait to get a current test prior to sexual activity ... so what let dem wait ... is ur life worth the disgrace ....
    Agitate until we create a stable society that benefits all our people.
    Instigate the nation until we remedy the injustices of society.
    Motivate our people to set a meaningful path for coming generations.
    Educate our people to free our minds and develop our consciousness

    Mwongozi Cudjoe (Chedmond Browne)
    Chairman of Free Montserrat United Movement

  12. #12
    Registered User RotiKing2004eva is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Somewhere warm
    Posts
    13,140
    Credits
    593,656
    Maybe I'm making a mountain out of a molehill, but isn't the topic of this post the general attitude of people in Brooklyn and in the Caribbean.

    An "Enough already I don't wanna think about this" kinda mentality? I'm not meaning to pick on Caramelsista, but it's it the truth?

  13. #13
    Registered User CARAMELSISTA's Avatar CARAMELSISTA is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    BKLYN, USA
    Posts
    24,187
    Credits
    11,761
    Quote Originally Posted by soca_souljah
    ok lets put away our hostilities toward each odda for a minute ... Like rotiking said it shouldn't really scare you cause it is a reality around the globe..especially in brooklyn which has the highest H.I.V. test in ny ... All i can say is jus be more comunnicative wid ur partner or partners ...dais all ... Shoot if yuh have to mek he/she wait to get a current test prior to sexual activity ... so what let dem wait ... is ur life worth the disgrace ....

    hear what i'm Ms. Paranoid Queen this thing has been scaring me no "literally mess with my head" since before i even started being sexually active. I think i'm ah bit overeactive with this HIV thing. no seriously, i don't play

  14. #14
    m
    Reign of Fire...Judgement m's Avatar m is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Nearby
    Posts
    9,383
    Credits
    516,555
    Quote Originally Posted by spiceisleQT
    Keep everyone aware because the problem is only getting worse.
    Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding!!!

    Yep!

  15. #15
    Alliouagana Garveyite soca_souljah's Avatar soca_souljah is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    JEW YORK...Stolen from Africa though
    Posts
    3,198
    Credits
    16,961
    Quote Originally Posted by CARAMELSISTA
    hear what i'm Ms. Paranoid Queen this thing has been scaring me no "literally mess with my head" since before i even started being sexually active. I think i'm ah bit overeactive with this HIV thing. no seriously, i don't play

    Good so i hope you is one of dem who does walk wid "jacket" in u purse
    Agitate until we create a stable society that benefits all our people.
    Instigate the nation until we remedy the injustices of society.
    Motivate our people to set a meaningful path for coming generations.
    Educate our people to free our minds and develop our consciousness

    Mwongozi Cudjoe (Chedmond Browne)
    Chairman of Free Montserrat United Movement

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •