Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: "OH GAWD OH" Ah Weak

Kiz
    Credits

"OH GAWD OH" Ah Weak

I have to laugh at dese toy bandits.........what de jail is dis???

Trinidad News, Trinidad Newspaper, Trinidad Sports, Trinidad politics, Trinidad and Tobago, Tobago News, Trinidad classifieds, Trinidad TV, Sports, Business

young thief yesterday jumped into Haniff Mohammed's car, pointed an object to his head, told the 60-year-old it was a gun and ordered him to drive.

Mohammed, who had just completed his midday prayers at the Caroni Mosque, calmly turned around and told the criminal "not today", jumped out of the car, ran around the back, pulled out the man and started beating him.

Meanwhile, his three accomplices had scattered throughout the village. One hid in a newly dug cesspit, the other under a villager's bed and the third, too coward to cross a swollen Caroni River, was caught hiding in the some bushes on the bank.

Before they were held and beaten by the Caroni villagers around 1.15 p.m. yesterday, the four had tried to rob a bar in St Helena, when they were chased out by the patrons. Their only defence was to pelt the customers at the bar with pool balls.

Later, they tried to hold up a delivery truck at Washington Junction, Caroni Village, when they were spotted the police. There was a shootout and the four sped off, heading north along the Old Southern Main Road. They turned off into Railway Road, Caroni Village, but their would-be escape route blocked by a funeral that was taking place.

Desperate, they turned into the flooded Walker Street where they abandoned their car, a white B-15 Nissan, and ran for it.

Two of the four were badly beaten by residents and were being treated at hospital, while the other two were last night in police custody. The four, one from Vistabella and the rest from Arima, are aged 20, 22, 28 and 31.

"I open the door he jump in and attack him. The same hand he point at my head I grab it and start to beat him," Mohammed recalled yesterday.

Mohammed was reversing along Mosque Street and when he stopped the young thief jumped into the back seat on the passenger side.

"When I pull him out I become the aggressor. He lucky I was not younger."

The young thief wrenched free and ran off, chased by Mohammed and scores of other villagers who came out during the melee. He was held in some bushes and begged for mercy. No gun was found.

"I now come out of the Mosque and this man disrespect me. Well not today, not no day, I taking that kind of disrespect from no thief or criminal," Mohammed said.

"They will pick us out one by one and kill us. We have to rise up against these criminals. We have to go after them. Is Jihad (holy war) them criminals want. The whole country suppose to rise up against criminals."

Caroni Village, Mohammed said, has an active neighbourhood crime watch group.

"Is only so much the police could do. The entire country should rise up and that is the only way we would get rid of crime and these coward criminals."

The police praised the villagers and said had it not been for them, the four thieves had a good chance of escaping.

While Mohammed and some of his neighbours cornered the man who tried to rob him, the rest of the villagers panned out and held the remaining three.

The man held under the bed ran into the open house and like his criminal friends begged for mercy.

"Mercy, them fellas have no mercy for we, so we make sure and handle them good before giving them to the police."

Credits

Credits
    Mohammed damn right. What kinda wanna be bad man dem tief is bwoy...lmao. Mohammed say is JIHAD dey want and dey go get it...oui...lmao.

And I agree where he say is oney so much d police could do....No mercy fuh dem yes...lol

Dem teef had tuh be rell desperate doh..Dey try all kinda ting and still get ketch....hmmmpph!1 It good. JAIL fuh d christmus now.

Credits
    I read the article yesterday. I like when dem villagers hold dey mudda cunt & and put some good licks in dey ass.
    Our Queen went to sleep, her people left to weep....in song she lives on.

Long Live the Queen!

Kiz
    Credits
    My man say "he lucky I wasnt younger" "I now come out of the Mosque and this man disrespect me. Well not today, not no day, I taking that kind of disrespect from no thief or criminal

Credits
    Good!

Kiz
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by TriniDivaWoman View Post
    Mohammed damn right. What kinda wanna be bad man dem tief is bwoy...lmao. Mohammed say is JIHAD dey want and dey go get it...oui...lmao.

And I agree where he say is oney so much d police could do....No mercy fuh dem yes...lol

Dem teef had tuh be rell desperate doh..Dey try all kinda ting and still get ketch....hmmmpph!1 It good. JAIL fuh d christmus now.
    same ting I saying....look how much ting dey try in one day and still nutten...dey even resort to throwing pool balls.

Credits
    3 attempted robberies they try in one day and each time they end up running? They need to just hang it up and walk the straight and narrow cause that sound like a comedy

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Trinikiz View Post
    I"I now come out of the Mosque and this man disrespect me. Well not today, not no day, I taking that kind of disrespect from no thief or criminal," Mohammed said.

"They will pick us out one by one and kill us. We have to rise up against these criminals. We have to go after them. Is Jihad (holy war) them criminals want. The whole country suppose to rise up against criminals."
    well yes Mohammed!!

dais de way tuh handle dem rasshole!! good fuh dey tail! imagine tryin tuh rob sombawdy an you only gehin bear licks in yuh tail!

Credits

Toppa_Toppa
    It damn good!

Allyuh remember de Granny from last year? Who had siddong on ah bandit and had him bawling "Oh gawd, Granny yuh go kill mih!"

Toppa_Toppa
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Hershey View Post
    well yes Mohammed!!

dais de way tuh handle dem rasshole!! good fuh dey tail! imagine tryin tuh rob sombawdy an you only gehin bear licks in yuh tail!
    Dise wha dey does need. Buh dese fellas was persistent boy. Lawd.

Credits
    Now we see the difference between Jamaican & Trini thugs

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Toppa_Toppa View Post
    It damn good!

Allyuh remember de Granny from last year? Who had siddong on ah bandit and had him bawling "Oh gawd, Granny yuh go kill mih!"
    DEAD, DEAD, DEAD

ah hope she beat him wid a piece ah stick!!

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Toppa_Toppa View Post
    It damn good!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast