Thread: oh FACK..these people irritating me...

where is the greatest CARNIVAL?..well then yuh find meh!
    Credits

Angry oh FACK..these people irritating me...

it must be the fact that today is Monday and I'd rather be at home.... nah..can't be..they irritate me all the time....

do any of you have an office boy/messenger/mail delivery guy or whatever yuh call them who just flicking irritating?

we have one who is a full grown man (although I swear he wears pink panties - gossips more than the ladies and could spread rumours)..........first off he cannot sing.....secondly he sporting one ugly huge a$$ gold tooth........and on top of that he thinks he's the hottest cock strutting around......

forever coming over into our department and singing love songs very off key...and professing the virility and size of himself.......

and here it comes again!!!!!
    ****If you're over 10 And watch CNN and believe everything
    You're in 2 deep, And your 35 And you still survive, idle pon corner side
    You're in 2 deep (Damian Marley -In 2 Deep)****
    "pitch yuh k.u..nt" (taken from VincyShenny)

Credits

Re: oh FACK..these people irritating me...

Originally posted by saucytrini
    it must be the fact that today is Monday and I'd rather be at home.... nah..can't be..they irritate me all the time....

do any of you have an office boy/messenger/mail delivery guy or whatever yuh call them who just flicking irritating?

we have one who is a full grown man (although I swear he wears pink panties - gossips more than the ladies and could spread rumours)..........first off he cannot sing.....secondly he sporting one ugly huge a$$ gold tooth........and on top of that he thinks he's the hottest cock strutting around......

forever coming over into our department and singing love songs very off key...and professing the virility and size of himself.......

and here it comes again!!!!!
    *dieesss

be grateful u ain't got a 45 yr old diabetic virgin that alwayyyyss talking bout church..and when i pon de phone she does come talking to me..last week i was in the field wid her..dis woman was bussing some serious fart in de van
    Some men move mountains
    Some women move men who move mountains
    Most women with mountains move some men
    But I...I am a woman who is moved by men who can get through the valley

Queen GodIs

where is the greatest CARNIVAL?..well then yuh find meh!
    Credits

Re: Re: oh FACK..these people irritating me...

Originally posted by Sugahkhayne
    *dieesss

be grateful u ain't got a 45 yr old diabetic virgin that alwayyyyss talking bout church..and when i pon de phone she does come talking to me..last week i was in the field wid her..dis woman was bussing some serious fart in de van
    .. girl I sympathise with ya....
    but I have a 50+ menopausing woman here..who mood does swing like fan blades turning... and she has a knack of doing the same thing when I on d phone..and it's usually when i on an overseas call..and talks, and talks.............steups
    ****If you're over 10 And watch CNN and believe everything
    You're in 2 deep, And your 35 And you still survive, idle pon corner side
    You're in 2 deep (Damian Marley -In 2 Deep)****
    "pitch yuh k.u..nt" (taken from VincyShenny)