Thread: Office workers on IMIX

Sweetness4life Mrs. Yankee Doodle's Avatar Mrs. Yankee Doodle is offline
    Credits

Office workers on IMIX

tell me something, how do u handle a nosy-body woman in your office. Mind you she has been in the company longer than u and u don't want to be rude or step on anybody's toes.........

Let me give one scenario, this woman emails another supervisor and asks if his employee don't have no work or enough work to do, cause she always on the phone or people always stopping by her cubicle............then she emails me telling me to stay off the phone for non work related calls cause she just complained to the man about his people and how it go look if i on the phone.....mind u she eh my supervisor, we just share a cubicle.......

How do i tell her fack off without being rude people............oh and then she send my boss an email saying i does be doing my homework on the job...................

Kiz
    Credits
    Oh hell no! She is too damn fass and I would have to tell she to mind her facking business

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Trinikiz
    Oh hell no! She is too damn fass and I would have to tell she to mind her facking business
    I agree. someone need to tell she bout sheself. that or fight fire with fire start fass'n to see what she does and complain. On the other hand you want to be professional and not childish. But I wouldn't let her get away with that.

Credits
    If that was me, as annoyed as I'd be, I'd go to my boss and tell her that I en feeling this woman's attitude ... then try to rise above it. So long as you're beenig seen to be the better person, people shouldn't question you!

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetness4Life
    tell me something, how do u handle a nosy-body woman in your office. Mind you she has been in the company longer than u and u don't want to be rude or step on anybody's toes.........

Let me give one scenario, this woman emails another supervisor and asks if his employee don't have no work or enough work to do, cause she always on the phone or people always stopping by her cubicle............then she emails me telling me to stay off the phone for non work related calls cause she just complained to the man about his people and how it go look if i on the phone.....mind u she eh my supervisor, we just share a cubicle.......

How do i tell her fack off without being rude people............oh and then she send my boss an email saying i does be doing my homework on the job...................
    LOL... God knows I thought I was the only one suffering through this.....I have no advice...my immediate manager has told the nosy one that she will not give me anyone else's work to do...so I help my manager when I am not busy, like now! I have a stack of my manager's work cause this chick keep complaining, I can't help it is I do my work in a timely fashion scheups!

Credits
    as long as you do your work on time yuh got no problems.
    since she feels it necessary to come up to you. you go up to her and tell her that you don't appreciate her making it her business to know your every move. tell her you do your work and your supervisor doesnt have a problem with it so why should she.

tel her.... apparently you have a problem with me, and if thats the case its best to get it off your chest now, because these childish games you are playing wont work in this office environment. thank you. I will go back to being on the phone and doing my homework until more work arrives for me from MY supervisor.
    Live your Life!
    www.REVELLERSinc.com

Credits
    I just find out she even complaining if i go on my cell phone and talk too, she tell someone, oh she tell me don't be on the phone in the office and i going in the hallway and talk on my cell. My caribbean nature just want to put her in her place, but i am too angry now to say anything, I have already requested a meeting with my boss..........and to make matters worse about this situation is that i just move into the position, they offered me the promotion and i've heard about her attitude and i turned it down, but they offered some nice money to convince me to take it and den after accepting it, I have to take this fackery that I didn't want in the first place.......

she is supposed to train me on what she knows, she tells the boss that i don't want to learn and the thing is, I've been in the position for 2 weeks and she hasn't shown me anything yet, she always playing the documents she need, she can't find it on her system.

Credits
    What you should ask is how come she has enough time to watch you. dosen't she have work to do herself?

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by DADDY MAGYVER
    as long as you do your work on time yuh got no problems.
    since she feels it necessary to come up to you. you go up to her and tell her that you don't appreciate her making it her business to know your every move. tell her you do your work and your supervisor doesnt have a problem with it so why should she.

tel her.... apparently you have a problem with me, and if thats the case its best to get it off your chest now, because these childish games you are playing wont work in this office environment. thank you. I will go back to being on the phone and doing my homework until more work arrives for me from MY supervisor.
    i agree well said..

she a damn old hagg dat have noting better to do..tell go scratch she azz ( ina professional way of course)

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by ################reegal
    i agree well said..

she a damn old hagg dat have noting better to do..tell go scratch she azz ( ina professional way of course)

girl people say she have no man, no children nothing, she in her 50's and she miserable....i ting is cats she have keeping she company and she probably want some doggie......wasn't dragon looking for a lady for memorial day..........

Credits
    maybe you should talk to the supervisor about her

Kiz
    Credits
    maybe she need to give her ah cussing one good time.......ah bet she stop