Thread: Office Macco...........

cookies

Office Macco...........

I know all of you guys have one! Mine is the same hag I was complaining about in my "Dont you Hate" post yesterday..... My supervisor now telling me something and the macco happened to come by so we stopped talking and she asked my supervisor, "what are you guys talking about?" I am not a violent person eh, but sometimes people does make me think violent thoughts man!!

TC
    Credits
    Just lick she down, and claim that it was an accident!

Credits
    Originally posted by tehressa
    Just lick she down, and claim that it was an accident!
    ENT STUEPES...LICK SHE FLICKIN TAIL DOWN...

Credits
    i'd like 2 know what u guys were talking about.

salt

cookies
    Originally posted by wtꧧ
    ENT STUEPES...LICK SHE FLICKIN TAIL DOWN...
    they ent go believe meh cause they know ah can't stand she tail! so they go think i did it on purpose. she always gettin boof and like she can't take a hint!!!

Credits

Re: Office Macco...........

Originally posted by Cookies&Cream
    I know all of you guys have one! Mine is the same hag I was complaining about in my "Dont you Hate" post yesterday..... My supervisor now telling me something and the macco happened to come by so we stopped talking and she asked my supervisor, "what are you guys talking about?" I am not a violent person eh, but sometimes people does make me think violent thoughts man!!
    YUH SHOULD HAVE SAID " WE TALKING BOUT YUH MUDDA MAN, WANNA JOIN?" SURE THEY WOULDA LEFT........

cookies

Re: Re: Office Macco...........

Originally posted by Kingmidas
    YUH SHOULD HAVE SAID " WE TALKING BOUT YUH MUDDA MAN, WANNA JOIN?" SURE THEY WOULDA LEFT........
    she wouldn't understand! i am the only west indian in the office and though i don't speak with an american accent, when they get meh vex and the trini twang come out, they does look at meh like ah have two head. but i cuss them like a trini nuff times and they had no clue..............lol

Credits

Re: Re: Re: Office Macco...........

Originally posted by Cookies&Cream
    she wouldn't understand! i am the only west indian in the office and though i don't speak with an american accent, when they get meh vex and the trini twang come out, they does look at meh like ah have two head. but i cuss them like a trini nuff times and they had no clue..............lol
    THEN YUH SHOULDA MERICANIZE IT FOR HER
    " WE ARE SPEAKING ABOUT YOUR MOTHER'S BOYFRIEND, WOULD YOU LIKE TO COME IN AND HAVE A SEAT AND JOIN THE CONVERSATION?"

cookies

Re: Re: Re: Re: Office Macco...........

" WE ARE SPEAKING ABOUT YOUR MOTHER'S BOYFRIEND, WOULD YOU LIKE TO COME IN AND HAVE A SEAT AND JOIN THE CONVERSATION?"
    LOL..........she go come again! she go get it soon though, cause i tired of she a$$............

Credits

Re: Re: Re: Re: Office Macco...........

where the Eagles are a hometown favorite!
    Credits
    just tell her yuh was talking bout how she always up in other people's business and that she should mind her own....

tell her that you was talking bout the ugly outfit that she had on today....send she in the bathroom to go look at her ugly self inthe mirror....

Credits
    ....the best way to get rid of dem office macco is like this, just come up close to them and smile in dey face and tell them real quietly, "look b****, if yuh dont stay out my business yuh will get one cut a**", yuh go see how dey face go drop all de while you still smiling and nobody is none the wiser as to what just happened....