Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Observation........

Credits

Observation........

I was just on toronto lime looking at some fete pics and it occurred to me that since i been here in BK i've noticed that blacks and indians don't party together...

All the fetes i've been to have had blacks and "mixed" people but i swear i don't recall seeing any indians.

Now if i partied in Queens i'm sure i'd see the reverse, but why is that? BK and Queens aren't that far so i'm not buying that indians don't wanna drive to BK and blacks don't wanna drive to Queens....whats the deal?

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Rinababy
    I was just on toronto lime looking at some fete pics and it occurred to me that since i been here in BK i've noticed that blacks and indians don't party together...

All the fetes i've been to have had blacks and "mixed" people but i swear i don't recall seeing any indians.

Now if i partied in Queens i'm sure i'd see the reverse, but why is that? BK and Queens aren't that far so i'm not buying that indians don't wanna drive to BK and blacks don't wanna drive to Queens....whats the deal?
    Welcome to planet earth. Hope you enjoy your stay.

Credits

LQQK no FURTHER than what TAKES PLACE in the West Indies.

The INDIANS want to be as FAR AWAY from so-called people of AFRICAN DESCENT, so what BETTER WAY to do this than to MIGRATE and find their SANTUARY in PLACES like a RICHMOND HILL in QUEENS, NY??

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by RotiKing2004eva
    Welcome to planet earth. Hope you enjoy your stay.
    you know what i've been trying to be good on here but this is such stupid shit i hope you come to your senses and delete this asshole response.

I just finished saying i was looking at fete pics on tlime maybe i needed to spell out for your simple behind that in these pics blacks and indians party together all the time...last time i checked Toronto was still located on the planet earth...steups

Credits
    itz been like dat for donkey yearz and i dont know y. howeva it is fact that bk ppl dont like coming to queens for anything.

but there is a huge majority of indians living in the southeast queens area (richmond hill, ozone park, south ozone park, jamaica, woodhaven, etc). i've been to a lot in both boroughs and i c where u comin from w/ question.

salty

Credits
    you know what i've been trying to be good on here but this is such stupid shit i hope you come to your senses and delete this asshole response.

I just finished saying i was looking at fete pics on tlime maybe i needed to spell out for your simple behind that in these pics blacks and indians party together all the time...last time i checked Toronto was still located on the planet earth...steups
    I ain't deleting it...I'm suprised you now noticing this. Let me break life down to you, most people are racist. That's the bottom line. Fetes in the west in Trinidad have a lighter shade, fetes in the east that aren't indian have a darker shade. Take that and extrapolate it world wide.

It's life and all you have to do is open your eyes.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by lordsalt
    itz been like dat for donkey yearz and i dont know y. howeva it is fact that bk ppl dont like coming to queens for anything.

but there is a huge majority of indians living in the southeast queens area (richmond hill, ozone park, south ozone park, jamaica, woodhaven, etc). i've been to a lot in both boroughs and i c where u comin from w/ question.

salty

what he said *hi salty*

rina - the first time i went to fete in toronto *actually hip hop parties too* i was suprised at how mixed the crowd was.
    was definetly a noticable difference vs. parties in ny.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by lordsalt

salty
    you've partied in T.O a lot over the years haven't you noticed that difference?
    I'm wondering why its not an issue there but it is here?
    In both places yuh dealing with blacks and indians from the West Indies so why the discrepancy?

Credits
    RotiKing2004eva, just curious. do u live in or have you been to toronto much?

Credits
    well then you are in for the rudest of awakenings my dear.

you just tripped over your answer.

BK ppl do not want to drive to Queens. They complain when deh have to go to another section of BK.

And Queens ppl will tap ah Queens if there's a party they like same way.

Yuh just reach NY. Yuh goh see.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by soca junkie
    RotiKing2004eva, just curious. do u live in or have you been to toronto much?
    haven't been to toronto in 5 years...maybe longer....

Credits
    haven't been to toronto in 5 years...maybe longer....
    did u travel there a lot when u used to go? did u party there a lot?

Credits
    So I guess there are HARDLY any WEST INDIANS of AFRICAN DESCENT living QUEENS???

Credits
    I ain't deleting it...I'm suprised you now noticing this. Let me break life down to you, most people are racist. That's the bottom line. Fetes in the west in Trinidad have a lighter shade, fetes in the east that aren't indian have a darker shade. Take that and extrapolate it world wide.

It's life and all you have to do is open your eyes.
    *sighs* sweetheart you need to open your eyes and READ.
    let me say this again...Trinidad and New York do not make up the whole world. I just finished saying 2X now that in Toronto that separation isn't happening. So let me rephrase for you. Why is this happening specifically in BK and Queens when your dealing with the same people..that is West Indians (black and indians)

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by soca junkie
    did u travel there a lot when u used to go? did u party there a lot?
    caribana about 4 years in a row

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast