Thread: The Obama Harvard "Tapes"

Credits

The Obama Harvard "Tapes"

This is what Andrew Breitbart threaten to release before he died. I don't see anything in it to taint Obama. In fact, I actually think it makes Obama more electable. He looks like a leader in this video.

Credits
    I was channel surfing tonight and stayed for a few minutes on Fox where they were acting like this was the expose of the century. They had these two young zionist types making like this was some kind of major indictment of obama. It really was pathetic.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by dedetriniking View Post
    I was channel surfing tonight and stayed for a few minutes on Fox where they were acting like this was the expose of the century. They had these two young zionist types making like this was some kind of major indictment of obama. It really was pathetic.
    I understand that they were going to show the unedited version, did they? if so what was missing?

Gladiator
    Dont see how this video can be anything close to controversial

Credits
    Basically, that Breithart guy was saying that based onb the old vidoes it is clear that Presi is a radical who was grown out from Bill Ayers, J Wright and others and that his speeches at harvard were aimed at making the less deserved faculty members...basic rich and poor divide messages....yada yada yada...

those vidoes were gonna come out and make him look like a racist...LOL...yeah ok

Credits
    What i want them to do is replay much of the hysterics of the right during Obama's first year in office. The names the called this man when all he was trying to do was save the auto industry...putting regulations in place to stop financial corporations from taking advantage of people....trying to get healthcare to 30mil people who had no healthcare....the things they called this man was absolutely abhorrent....and some of them are still doing it.

I don't know obama from jack but the vitriol tossed at this man when he was only trying to help little people and yes because he was also this "uppity, egotistical black man", to me was unprecedented and totally over
    the top, and has made me a more fervent supporter than i would've been otherwise. I think most black people were paying attention and most black people will also support him because of that...the fools like Drgon not withstanding.

What you are seeing now is desperation from the despicable right but it looks as though the next election is slowly slipping away from them.

Credits
    2,466,130,003,239,999,894,719,398,969,643,979,951,637,561,03 2,240,627,990,921,216
    Saw the Video and I don't have a problem with it . Everyone already know Prime Minister Obama are friends with a lot of radicals . Anyone who try to use this to their advantage are going to look dumb in the eyes of the American people . Both democrats and republicans are guilty of this childish behavior

Credits

When its all said and done the records will show that this president...in the face of headwinds like nothing any president has seen before....this president performed marvelously.

Yes i've drunk the koolaid....because i remember. Three years ago is not a very long time....so I remember the abject fear that had gripped the country then....and I remember the jubilation of him winning....and i saw him give his victory speech...clearly trying to lower expectations because by then he knew what he had stepped into......and as he walked away from the podium that winning night....I could almost feel the arrows being drawn and pointed right at him.

The fact that the economy hadn't completely collapsed....The fact that the market is where it is now....that people are still being hired....that companies have thrived......well it is much more than i had hoped for as the years of his presidency went by.

This guy has been wayyyyyyyyyyyy stronger than many of us give him credit for.