Thread: Obama give he daughters de Swine Flu Vaccine???????

Credits

Obama give he daughters de Swine Flu Vaccine???????

He said it was a National Emergency.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    None of the politicians and their family has taken the vaccine
    What's this........... a National Emergency for Taxpaying Machines only?

Taj
    Credits
    “A sharp knife never proclaims it’s sharpness to the world…but the first to fall against it becomes it’s advocate.”

You can put any face behind a mask but be careful cos someone else might be pretending. You might not be the only one with a secret -- Cassie/Gretel

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by marabunta View Post
    What's this........... a National Emergency for Taxpaying Machines only?
    ha!
    Made In Vincy
    ~As humans we are equal but when it comes to standards and morals and ethics, they set us apart~
    Adidja me love yo, cake soap and all..."all of ah sudden me fall in love wid u"

Credits
    i've never taken the regular flu vaccine, so i am not starting now. I have never had the flu. But I have been taking lots of vitamins.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotgirl11226 View Post
    i've never taken the regular flu vaccine, so i am not starting now. I have never had the flu. But I have been taking lots of vitamins.
    +1 i not getting dat..even though last week two yutes wey ah wukkin geh d frikkin ting....but meh body strong man..i nuh takin dat.
    Love Life!!!

I can only be me.... MadamStatuesque's Avatar MadamStatuesque is offline
    Credits
    i had my flu already. never got a flu shot and im not starting now. however, when i start working in healthcare (very very soon) i might be sh!t outta luck and be forced to get both shots. steupsssssssss
    Not a single ounce of fock shall be given today...

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by SweetControversy View Post
    i had my flu already. never got a flu shot and im not starting now. however, when i start working in healthcare (very very soon) i might be sh!t outta luck and be forced to get both shots. steupsssssssss
    Every Trini Nurse that I've ran into in South Florida have said NO to the Swine Flu Vaccine.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by SweetControversy View Post

thats u in ur avatar...??? very pretty..

u single?

Credits

CONFIRMED: Merry-Can Commander in GRIEF not giving his daughters that NASTY Sh8t

Credits
    WHO memos 1972 explains how to turn vaccines into a means of killing | H1N1 Flu | Swine Flu | Bioweapon | Mass Vaccination | Cure

WHO memos 1972 explains how to turn vaccines into a means of killing

Two key memorandums from WHO, discovered by Patrick Jordan, prove WHO has intentionally created the three-shot killer vaccine that people in the USA and other countries could soon be forced to take.

1972 WHO Bulletin 47, No 2 Memordanda #1 and #2 Virus-associated immunopathology:

Animal models and implications for human disease * technically outline the ability to create biological weapons in the form of vaccines that:

1) First totally disable the Immune System.

2) Load every cell of the Victim’s body up with Infection.

3) Switch the Immune System on causing the host to kill themselves in a Cytokine Storm.

One, Two, Three, Dead.

These WHO Memorandas describe the three-stage impact of the three "shots" many people will be forced to take this fall to allegedly treat a virus that WHO also helped create and release.

This is a crucial piece of evidence of WHO's long-term genocidal intentions that could stand in any court of law because these memorandums give the best and fullest explanation WHO's and affiliated labs (such as the CDC) current activities, such as their patenting of the most lethal bird flu viruses, their sending that virus to Baxter's subsidiary in Austria, which weaponised it and sent out 72 kilos to 16 labs in four countries almost triggering a global pandemic.

For every crime, there needs to be motive, an indication that it was deliberate, planned. The WHO memorandums provide the evidence of just that deliberate, long-term planning to kill people by weakening their immune system by use of the first vaccine, injecting a live virus into their body by a second, and creating a cytokine storm using squalene in a third.

Download the WHO Memoranda on:

Bull World Health Organ Volume 47(2); 1972

Scroll down until you find:

Memoranda

Virus-associated immunopathology : animal models and implications for human disease:

1. Effects of viruses on the immune system, immune-complex diseases, and antibody-mediated immunologic injury

Bull World Health Organ. 1972; 47(2): 257?264.
    PMCID: PMC2480894

http://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/pic...4&blobtype=pdf

Virus-associated immunopathology: animal models and implications for human disease:

2. Cell-mediated immunity, autoimmune diseases, genetics, and implications for clinical research

Bull World Health Organ. 1972; 47(2): 265?274
    PMCID: PMC2480896

http://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/pic...6&blobtype=pdf

T-MAKAA
    wow