Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: nytrini

  1. #1
    Carnival Survivor Lady Slaughter's Avatar Lady Slaughter is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    In A Carnival
    Posts
    15,978
    Credits
    11,627

    nytrini

    i know ah hadda hail u out before u put up the : Slaughter : post....


    how are you doing today? :)

  2. #2
    Eye of the Beholder! nytrini's Avatar nytrini is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    on the outside lookin in
    Posts
    8,231
    Credits
    1,519,908

    Re: nytrini

    Originally posted by Lady Slaughter
    i know ah hadda hail u out before u put up the : Slaughter : post....


    how are you doing today? :)
    hi babes, I'm feeling rather grand today and how about u??

    *Slaughter knows me sooo well*

  3. #3
    Carnival Survivor Lady Slaughter's Avatar Lady Slaughter is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    In A Carnival
    Posts
    15,978
    Credits
    11,627
    im tired as hell, jus taking a lil break b4 i start on my essay..

    i barely have time to patrol anymore....oh well



    and BTW, im hungry, yuh have anything to eat?

  4. #4
    Eye of the Beholder! nytrini's Avatar nytrini is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    on the outside lookin in
    Posts
    8,231
    Credits
    1,519,908
    Originally posted by Lady Slaughter
    im tired as hell, jus taking a lil break b4 i start on my essay..

    i barely have time to patrol anymore....oh well



    and BTW, im hungry, yuh have anything to eat?
    did u see my 3 dozen shrimp posts...jeez, i'm trying to save room for dinner

  5. #5
    Carnival Survivor Lady Slaughter's Avatar Lady Slaughter is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    In A Carnival
    Posts
    15,978
    Credits
    11,627
    Originally posted by nytrini
    did u see my 3 dozen shrimp posts...jeez, i'm trying to save room for dinner
    oh gad...guess is rice and ketchup for me tonite

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •