Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NY's Finest at their abusive best... yet again

Credits

NY's Finest at their abusive best... yet again

Students were protesting at the New School in Midtown Manhattan...

Credits
    yes dey take dey faces good dis time......

Credits
    new school students are so nyu wanna bees
    STATUS UPDATE: (6/11/11)
    Nigerians are great people

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Deionjones2 View Post
    What does that have to do with anything?

------------------------

Anyways...

The students were protesting the administration of the school president

Police Arrest 19 at New School Building - City Room Blog - NYTimes.com

Credits
    watching this shit makes me sooo vex

and on the news they made sure to point out that it was "peaceful" protest......that ain't what it looks like to me.
    Last edited by Libralove83; 04-10-2009 at 07:20 PM.
    "If they were appreciated for their personality in the first place, she would not have been told to get extensions or weave when she started out as a reporter. This whole thing would not have been an issue to begin with if these women were appreciated for what was in their heads and on on top it." - Hello BKLYN

Credits
    Homeboy that got tackled halfway through did not deserve the take down by the pig in blue.
    Strum has a Grizzly Bear Rug in his living room.

It's not dead however...It's just SCARED TO MOVE.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Libralove83 View Post
    watching this shit makes me sooo vex

and on the news they made sure to point out that it was "peaceful" protest......that ain't what it looks like to me.
    I think they were trying to underscore that the protest itself was peaceful (i.e. the actions of the students). The cops' reaction was over the top... but nothing the protesters did caused that.

Allyuh should read the link... the police spokesman was saying how cops didn't use pepper spray on the students... then of course they showed him the video. He then changed course and tried to justify the use of pepper spray. Ridiculous.

Credits
    Abusing their power. Sad
    Sometimes being a Bitc* is the only thing a woman has to hold onto

Credits
    lets b positive.........it was an equal opportunity beat down
    STATIC RADIO - www.islandmix.com/static
    Tunein Radio - Static Radio

LR Advertising LLC

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Deionjones2 View Post

Wow, I thought I was the only one who felt That way.....
    Girly boy why do you get such a kick out of dissing women? - Namey Namey

You don't act proper, you just act angry. You act like a angry racist white new york cop.-Namey Namey

Everyone knows MÉCHANT LOUP is a jackass, but a pedophile? - Namey Namey

MÉCHANT LOUP like women? The only thing MÉCHANT LOUP like more than hearing that a blackman was gunned down by cops, is a hairy man ass. - Namey Namey

MÉCHANT LOUP a battyman. - Namey Namey

Credits
    Now if a terrorist went allah akbar on dey cunt they woulda want to say they bad lucky

There was an incident in the UK this week where a police officer pushed an innocent by stander to the ground and the man suffered a heart attack and died

Credits

Cool

Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny.

Credits

Bob Kerrey New School President is a NO GOOD War Criminal

Quote Originally Posted by Bake n Shark View Post
    I think they were trying to underscore that the protest itself was peaceful (i.e. the actions of the students). The cops' reaction was over the top... but nothing the protesters did caused that.

Allyuh should read the link... the police spokesman was saying how cops didn't use pepper spray on the students... then of course they showed him the video. He then changed course and tried to justify the use of pepper spray. Ridiculous.
    Just like Colin Powell he is a NO GOOD Career Thug Civilian Killer for the White Ruling Class!
    Bob Kerrey, The CIA and War Crimes

The Mission of the New York Shitty Police Department is not to Protect and Serve..........

.........but to Contain and Maintain the Current Atmosphere for Exploitation.

The Law is the Opinion of the White Ruling Class and the Police are Junk Yard Dogz for the White Ruling Class.

This was a Message Sent of to ALL STUDENTS in New York Shitty of what to expect as the Economic Crisis deepens within Current U.S. Domestic Borders........

.......YOU WILL SEE the Police Playing Prominent Roles in the Evictions of Jobless Homeowners/Renters and The Herding of Hordes of Hungry Homeless in Urban Areas.

Credits
    kerry's response to the events...he should have not involved the police, i blame this asshole.

April 10, 2009

A Note to the Community

On December 15, 2008, an unofficial student organization calling themselves the New School in Exile occupied the cafeteria at 65 Fifth Avenue, barricaded themselves into the room, and issued a set of demands. Early on the morning of December 16, a group of students and non-students broke through a fire exit on 14th street and entered the building.

Although the occupants had violated a number of important security rules, the university made the judgment they were neither an operational or a security risk. Accordingly, we did not file a complaint with the New York Police Department to have the occupants removed. Instead we entered into a process of negotiations with our students and reached agreement on a list of demands including amnesty for all involved early on the morning of December 17. The students left peacefully at that time.

In January, this same unofficial student organization issued a public threat to forcefully shut down the university on April 1 unless the President and Chief Operating Officer were removed. Following this they were caught stealing an entire edition of the student newspaper on account of a story they regarded as unfavorable to them; and subsequently they vandalized the university's presidential residence.

During this time the university has allowed and accommodated every peaceful protest, teach-in, and demonstration. We have enforced our rules governing such events in such a way as to permit protests, so long as they don't endanger the safety of other members of the community or destruction of property.

This morning's illegal occupation of 65 Fifth Avenue was joined by a number of New School in Exile students as well as individuals without any affiliation to The New School. Their claim that this was a simple political protest is false. Their entry into this building was forced, they removed a man who was cleaning the building, took his phone, injured a security officer, and did physical damage to the building.

Accordingly, in this case the university asked the New York Police Department to remove and arrest those who were trespassing on our property. We suspended, pending administrative review, all New School students who were a part of this action.

The New School prides itself on civic engagement. We have been and will continue to be a refuge for open and critical political debate. Students and faculty who choose to peacefully and passionately oppose the policies of the university will have their rights to do so protected as strongly as we protect our right to safely and securely operate our university.

President Bob Kerrey

Credits
    by the way there were no security guards injured...this obscures the complexities of the sit in. he's simply trying to cover his ass. while i dont agree wit that the students approach was affective, especially since they have been expelled. still i dont understand how they have this guy as president if the newschool is a socially progressive university.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast