Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 20

Thread: NYC School Closings Tomorrow...

  1. #1
    Super Moderator Jason kiDD's Avatar Jason kiDD is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Da Streets
    Posts
    42,527
    Credits
    7,664,113

    NYC School Closings Tomorrow...

    Just got word.. Move accordingly!!

  2. #2
    Searching For Answers Hello BKLYN is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    brooklyn
    Posts
    17,146
    Credits
    52,021,684
    DAMN They never closed public schools back in the 80s/90s when i was up in there, now they wanna close at every sign of snow

  3. #3
    AKA Dimeout Drinks4Life's Avatar Drinks4Life is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    In Da liquor store
    Posts
    14,496
    Credits
    1,024,707
    saves me from taking a day off now just have to figure out how will i reach Trinidad flight maybe cancel

  4. #4
    I can only be me.... MadamStatuesque's Avatar MadamStatuesque is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    yuh too fass...steups
    Posts
    15,483
    Credits
    1,599,995
    I hope CUNY will cancel morning classes **crosses fingers**
    Not a single ounce of fock shall be given today...

  5. #5
    Super Moderator Jason kiDD's Avatar Jason kiDD is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Da Streets
    Posts
    42,527
    Credits
    7,664,113
    Quote Originally Posted by Drinks4Life View Post
    saves me from taking a day off now just have to figure out how will i reach Trinidad flight maybe cancel
    We liming in the airport!!

  6. #6
    CocoErotika
    Guest
    thank goodness for one parent being at home. there are folks at my job panicking. SMH

  7. #7
    T-MAKAA
    Guest
    Bloomberg is an ass

  8. #8
    Registered User iPicong's Avatar iPicong is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    JC/Brazil 2014
    Posts
    51,424
    Credits
    44,178,436
    was juss talking bout dis............something fishy (Bloomberg) bout dis on different levels.
    STATIC RADIO - www.islandmix.com/static
    Tunein Radio - Static Radio



    LR Advertising LLC

  9. #9
    T-MAKAA
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Inglorious Bastard View Post
    was juss talking bout dis............something fishy (Bloomberg) bout dis on different levels.
    It is. He never likes to close schools, cancel alternate side parking, etc.. so quick.

  10. #10
    nikkigiovanni
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDayOfTheGeechiIsDead View Post
    DAMN They never closed public schools back in the 80s/90s when i was up in there, now they wanna close at every sign of snow
    ummm i grew up in the 80s and i remember when they closed the schools....i think they closed the schools more in the 80s than they do now.....

  11. #11
    nikkigiovanni
    Guest
    lol...what's the probem?

    unno cyaan find nutten fi do wid unno pickney?

  12. #12
    Registered User iPicong's Avatar iPicong is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    JC/Brazil 2014
    Posts
    51,424
    Credits
    44,178,436
    Quote Originally Posted by T-MAKAA View Post
    It is. He never likes to close schools, cancel alternate side parking, etc.. so quick.
    im trying to figure out if money is being saved by the city on a large scale..........would be funny if juss 3 snowflakes fall
    STATIC RADIO - www.islandmix.com/static
    Tunein Radio - Static Radio



    LR Advertising LLC

  13. #13
    Searching For Answers Hello BKLYN is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    brooklyn
    Posts
    17,146
    Credits
    52,021,684
    Quote Originally Posted by nikkigiovanni View Post
    ummm i grew up in the 80s and i remember when they closed the schools....i think they closed the schools more in the 80s than they do now.....
    last time i remember school closing was the blizzard of 96... I remember going to school in all them storms in 92, 93, 94 and hardly any teachers showing up... just kids running wild and the few teachers that showed up trying to keep control I cant remember any closings in the 80s though

  14. #14
    ah too rude!! Olokun's Avatar Olokun is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    New Giants Stadium
    Posts
    6,021
    Credits
    161,448
    Quote Originally Posted by GroovyLittleThing View Post
    I hope CUNY will cancel morning classes **crosses fingers**
    i hope all day keep checking to website
    STATUS UPDATE: (6/11/11)
    Nigerians are great people

  15. #15
    nikkigiovanni
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by HeartOfAKing View Post
    last time i remember school closing was the blizzard of 96... I remember going to school in all them storms in 92, 93, 94 and hardly any teachers showing up... just kids running wild and the few teachers that showed up trying to keep control I cant remember any closings in the 80s though

    when i was in elementary school as a youngin...so it had to be between '79and maybe '83


    i was surprised when i saw these kids nowadays having to go to school in all kinds of weather, when i remember having snow days
    Last edited by nikkigiovanni; 02-09-2010 at 07:05 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •