Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 26

Thread: Now is the time to get in shape for February

  1. #1
    Registered User Canalero is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Paraiso y Pedro Miguel
    Posts
    2,197
    Credits
    22,477

    Now is the time to get in shape for February

    Not next month, December, January or last minute like most of u phuckers, LOL.

    Brazil / TNT

    So I am going to try this "300 Workout" from Men's Health Magazine.

    Fitness Tips: Gerard Butler - Men's Health

    Anybody tried this?



  2. #2
    sebas4920
    Guest
    go swimming

    go kayaking

    do chin ups

    pilates is good

    martial arts are good for getting strong and strong in such a way that translates into sexin ability

  3. #3
    Paradise! Professor Abughani's Avatar Professor Abughani is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Harmony
    Posts
    14,978
    Credits
    2,030,884
    Where is Jahpikne?

  4. #4
    Registered User Ras_Apache is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    bk
    Posts
    12,337
    Credits
    3,662,356
    i dont get it. what he is doing doesnt seem necessary. i guess it makes the workout a little more interesting

  5. #5
    Freedom ~Ms. Classy Lady~'s Avatar ~Ms. Classy Lady~ is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    In the heart of an Angel
    Posts
    11,398
    Credits
    1,222,236
    yes yes yes! sexy men on the road is always a +......i'm gonna be hittin the gym this week too to work on my carnival body..

  6. #6
    Mad Scorpion
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Canalero View Post
    Not next month, December, January or last minute like most of u phuckers, LOL.

    Brazil / TNT

    So I am going to try this "300 Workout" from Men's Health Magazine.


    Anybody tried this?
    Jedd yuh know wha happen to de lass man to talk bot gettin in shape fuh carnival in here?

  7. #7
    Mad Scorpion
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Professor Abughani View Post
    Where is Jahpikne?
    yuh brutal eh?!!!

  8. #8
    Paradise! Professor Abughani's Avatar Professor Abughani is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Harmony
    Posts
    14,978
    Credits
    2,030,884
    Quote Originally Posted by Optimus Prime HD View Post
    yuh brutal eh?!!!
    I wonder if my pecs tight enough for Carnival Monday...wooi

  9. #9
    Girl Crush Mrs. Campbell's Avatar Mrs. Campbell is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Here...
    Posts
    28,678
    Credits
    331,752,124
    Quote Originally Posted by Optimus Prime HD View Post
    Jedd yuh know wha happen to de lass man to talk bot gettin in shape fuh carnival in here?

    Gettin in shape is one ting, but talkin bout loosin weight tuh fit in yuh costume is pure oman talk.

  10. #10
    Mad Scorpion
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by chinky eyes View Post
    Gettin in shape is one ting, but talkin bout loosin weight tuh fit in yuh costume is pure oman talk.
    I search high an low fuh da fackin chread an cah find it nah

  11. #11
    Paradise! Professor Abughani's Avatar Professor Abughani is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Harmony
    Posts
    14,978
    Credits
    2,030,884
    Quote Originally Posted by Optimus Prime HD View Post
    I search high an low fuh da fackin chread an cah find it nah
    Wasn't it titled " Does my A$$ Look tight in this"

  12. #12
    Registered User iPicong's Avatar iPicong is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    JC/Brazil 2014
    Posts
    51,424
    Credits
    44,178,436
    Quote Originally Posted by Optimus Prime HD View Post
    I search high an low fuh da fackin chread an cah find it nah
    ah did bring it back few weeks ago
    STATIC RADIO - www.islandmix.com/static
    Tunein Radio - Static Radio



    LR Advertising LLC

  13. #13
    law
    Registered User law is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    326
    Credits
    9,456,726
    Quote Originally Posted by Professor Abughani View Post
    I wonder if my pecs tight enough for Carnival Monday...wooi
    Everybody searching for dis thread. Funny as hell!

    Jahprickme -- I remember -- Where bakes?

  14. #14
    Mad Scorpion
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Professor Abughani View Post
    Wasn't it titled " Does my A$$ Look tight in this"
    Quote Originally Posted by Picong View Post
    ah did bring it back few weeks ago
    Resurrected! thanks fuh de assist

  15. #15
    Gangsta Boogie Bake n Shark's Avatar Bake n Shark is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    My business, Population...1
    Posts
    39,910
    Credits
    1,020,185
    Quote Originally Posted by law View Post
    Everybody searching for dis thread. Funny as hell!

    Jahprickme -- I remember -- Where bakes?
    Aye... yuh wicked eh? lol


    Well me eh into de getting in shape fuh carnival thing... but I try to run three miles a day, couple days a week.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •